Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers (1122 Views)

Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal / Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by sosanova: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
There is no longer a railway connection between Ukraine and Belarus, so the Russian occupiers will not be able to deliver Russian equipment by rail from Belarus.

Source: Oleksandr Kamyshin, head of Ukrzaliznytsia [Ukrainian Railways], on Nastoyaschee Vremya (TV channel created by Radio Svoboda and Voice of America).

"I appealed to Belarusian Railways not to carry out criminal orders and not to lead Russian military convoys to Ukraine. I can now say that there is no connection between Belarus and Ukraine," he said.

Kamyshin refused to say at what point the rail connection between the two countries was severed, in order not to put workers of the Belarusian railway at risk.

"I can't clarify the details, but I am grateful to Belarusian Railways for what they are doing… I believe that these people will be able to prevent Belarusian Railways from transporting military convoys to Ukraine," Kamyshin added.

"Currently, the railways are out of order", Kamyshin confirmed, "so Russian equipment from Belarus will not be able to be delivered."

Reminder: In the afternoon of 26 February, Ukrainian troops blew up the railway junctions connecting the Ukrainian and Russian railways

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/19/7332827/index.amp

1 Like

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by Malory: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Same way we will disconnect from shoe shinners when we get Oduduwa republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by sosanova: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
There is no longer a railway connection between Ukraine and Belarus, so the Russian occupiers will not be able to deliver Russian equipment by rail from Belarus.

"Currently, the railways are out of order", Kamyshin confirmed, "so Russian equipment from Belarus will not be able to be delivered
Russia military logistics and supply line in Ukraine has gone from bad to worse
Great job by the Belarusian Railway Workers who have put their President and Putin to shame

1 Like

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by sosanova: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Azov Battalion have also blown up another Railway line in Khariv to disrupt Russian military supply lines.

1 Like

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by Militant30: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Rt. Honorable Putin is just taking things so easy because he knows that Ukraine is their junior bro.

Apart from that, any contree wey don anyhow go see anyhow grin grin grin grin grin grin

My people say na monkey wey won look twice na hin dey use eye collect bullet.

I don talk my own. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by Ohibenemma(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
War is destruction! War is destruction! He who brings war brings destruction! May Putin end up disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by AfriBreakinNews: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
all these to give hope to Ukrainian to receive more pounding from Russia instead of suing for peace
Even US said the ammunitions sent to Ukraine will be paid back in full

1 Like

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by Nukilia: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
The Ukrainian people are just impossible! I pray the comedian is caught alive and sent to exile.
Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by gambojimeta: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Brave rail workers like this Russian astronauts.

1 Like

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Excellent strategy. Job well done

1 Like

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by lecowas: 1:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Pro Putin urchins be avoiding this thread like grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by History555: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2022
sosanova:

Source: Oleksandr Kamyshin, head of Ukrzaliznytsia [Ukrainian Railways], on Nastoyaschee Vremya (TV channel created by Radio Svoboda and Voice of America).

"I appealed to Belarusian Railways not to carry out criminal orders and not to lead Russian military convoys to Ukraine. I can now say that there is no connection between Belarus and Ukraine," he said.

Kamyshin refused to say at what point the rail connection between the two countries was severed, in order not to put workers of the Belarusian railway at risk.

"I can't clarify the details, but I am grateful to Belarusian Railways for what they are doing… I believe that these people will be able to prevent Belarusian Railways from transporting military convoys to Ukraine," Kamyshin added.

"Currently, the railways are out of order", Kamyshin confirmed, "so Russian equipment from Belarus will not be able to be delivered."

Reminder: In the afternoon of 26 February, Ukrainian troops blew up the railway junctions connecting the Ukrainian and Russian railways

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/19/7332827/index.amp

U wish not to say at which point they sabotaged the lines in order not to put them at risk but u just revealed that they sabotaged the lines. In order words u just put them at risk. Why can't ukraine shut up, they talk to much
Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2022
All these war propaganda. Things keep getting funny.
Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by kayusely70(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Malory:
Same way we will disconnect from shoe shinners when we get Oduduwa republic
God bless you abundantly! You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by baralatie(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Excellent strategy. Job well done
That is the dumbest strategy ever!
Do you realize that you have locked Ukraine in!
Ukraine is now at the mercy ofa Russian onslaught of missile bombings!
cry
The Ukraine have no we're to ever lay a complain without running into Russian artillery
Re: Russia Military Supply Line cut off by Belarus Railway Workers by baralatie(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2022
kayusely70:
God bless you abundantly! You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Not funny for the ukraines though
Zelensky is just not thinking straight

(1) (Reply)

Bullet That Killed Popular Al-jazeera Journalist"Abu Akleh" Has Been Sent To USA / Nostradamus Book Predicted that queen's Will die in 2022 With 96yrs Of Age( Pix) / Senate Turns Down Motion Of Commendation To Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.