Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ghost Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost Writers (595 Views)

Ghost Writers Need / Christian Ghost Writers Needed. / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghost Writers by fattprince(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please all ghost writers on nairaland, how does this thing work?
Will I just give you a rough check on what I want to write, which will be like a page or 2. Then you write the whole story or I will only give you the summary of each chapter. I want an answer please. Thank you in advance.
Re: Ghost Writers by joshkke(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
You can work that way, or provide general guidelines that the writer will follow
Re: Ghost Writers by EstherAtani(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Usually, you have to provide your writer with:

• Plot summary and an outline.
•Word Count (per book if it is more than one book or a series)
•Characters and character outline.
•Deadline and milestones (How many chapters to send at a particular time and so on)

This is obviously after agreeing on a contract with the writer (pay, deliverables etc.)

All this will help the writer stay on course and make your working relationship an easier one.

Hope this helped smiley

1 Like

Re: Ghost Writers by fattprince(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
EstherAtani:
Usually, you have to provide your writer with:

• Plot summary and an outline.
•Word Count (per book if it is more than one book or a series)
•Characters and character outline.
•Deadline and milestones (How many chapters to send at a particular time and so on)

This is obviously after agreeing on a contract with the writer (pay, deliverables etc.)

All this will help the writer stay on course and make your working relationship an easier one.

Hope this helped smiley
Yep, it did. Thanks so much
Thanks too joshkke
Re: Ghost Writers by Moura7(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
fattprince:
Please all ghost writers on nairaland, how does this thing work?
Will I just give you a rough check on what I want to write, which will be like a page or 2. Then you write the whole story or I will only give you the summary of each chapter. I want an answer please. Thank you in advance.

Hit me up, 09011226520
Re: Ghost Writers by fattprince(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Moura7:

Hit me up
Saved your number sir, will hit you up over the weekend. Thanks so much. Thank you
Re: Ghost Writers by Moura7(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
fattprince:

Saved your number sir, will hit you up over the weekend. Thanks so much. Thank you

Yh..still haven't given you permission o, just want to hear your plan
Re: Ghost Writers by fattprince(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Moura7:

Yh..still haven't given you permission o, just want to hear your plan
Lol, I know Boss. I will never post it without your permission. I will chat you up and we will map out everything before I do anything.

(1) (Reply)

Project Writing Dymystified! / Project Topics And Materials For Students / The Rose Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.