Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC (631 Views)

Angola Exits OPEC / OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Biodun556(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Russia is the only country in the world with most mineral resources. Russia is second largest oil producer. The country is capable of bringing OPEC to her kneels by hijacking their customers through discounted oil.

Indian, a strong Russian ally bought three million barrels at a give away price, many countries may opt for the deal.

1 Like

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Drenimarcus(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don’t really think so. Russia, Saudi and UAE both have agreements on the opec deal. It’s why Saudi and UAE ain’t picking the US calls because they betrayed Russia.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Biodun556(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Drenimarcus:
I don’t really think so. Russia, Saudi and UAE both have agreements on the opec deal. It’s why Saudi and UAE ain’t picking the US calls because they betrayed Russia.

Ok

I hope so
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Mickykarim: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
The question is, can Russia produce and meet all the world domestic oil needs? A counter argument to Russia Armstrong and arm-twisting the world to submission. Not feasible.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by godofuck231: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Drenimarcus:
with sanctions flying in Russia will reply and that's discounted oil ,more so russia can sell in its own currency there by killing the dollar , why am I explaining to you , abeg bring back Donald Trump#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Drenimarcus(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
godofuck231:
with sanctions flying in Russia will reply and that's discounted oil ,more so russia can sell in its own currency there by killing the dollar , why am I explaining to you , abeg bring back Donald Trump#

Lmao. Calm your tits man.Russia can sell at discounted yes, but the OP said bringing opec to her knees. That won’t happen, because the triumvirate of Russia, Saudi and UAE all work together. That’s why they picked Putin call and not Biden.

We will do justice to democrats at the mid-term polls, don’t worry grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Mickykarim: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
You have not explained anything beyond your initial argument that has now been diffused discounted and dismissed. No different argument, whilst i have countered with a better position which is what you have to beat.

Here again to help you. Can Russia provide and meet all the oil needs of the world. With that position would be play of market forces of demand and supply which in effect come to price. If Russia cannot meet the needs would have to look up to competitors thereby price. At which Russia Putin will no longer be in a position to either decide or dictate and or determine the price.

CAN YOU EVER GET THE ARGUEMENT?

1 Like

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Biodun556(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
You have not explained anything beyond your initial argument that has now been diffused discounted and dismissed. No different argument, whilst i have countered with a better position which is what you have to beat.

Here again to help you. Can Russia provide and meet all the oil needs of the world. With that position would be play of market forces of demand and supply which in effect come to price. If Russia cannot meet the needs would have to look up to competitors thereby price. At which Russia Putin will no longer be in a position to either decide or dictate and or determine the price.

CAN YOU EVER GET THE ARGUEMENT?

What if Russia meet the demand of top oil consumers which India is one of them

1 Like

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Mickykarim: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
And when did India become the world and or, when did she become the rational and or yardstick for the oil needs of the world?

Are you still struggling with the basic economy laws of demand and supply?

1 Like

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Biodun556(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mickykarim:
And when did India become the world and or, when did she become the rational and or yardstick for the oil needs of the world?

Are you still struggling with the basic economy laws of demand and supply?

Go and study Indian. The country is a big yardstick.

World second most populous country, the third largest oil importer, the second largest smart phone market

1 Like

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Mickykarim: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Therefore, India will buy according to her size, not needs.

Oga, pick another argument, you are not good at this, please.

Respectfully.

1 Like

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by gambojimeta: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
I hope so. It's a corrupt Cabal anyway.

What has Nigerians benefitted from OPEC since becoming a member.

1 Like

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by godofuck231: 2:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Lmao. Calm your tits man.Russia can sell at discounted yes, but the OP said bringing opec to her knees. That won’t happen, because the triumvirate of Russia, Saudi and UAE all work together. That’s why they picked Putin call and not Biden.

We will do justice to democrats at the mid-term polls, don’t worry grin
but me just want Trump back I no want sugar in my tea or cakes
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Mickykarim: 2:03am On Mar 20, 2022
He was the best that happened to America.
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by gambojimeta: 3:17am On Mar 20, 2022
godofuck231:
but me just want Trump back I no want sugar in my tea or cakes
Mickykarim:
He was the best that happened to America.

grin grin grin

Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by panafrican(m): 3:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Biodun556:
Russia is the only country in the world with most mineral resources. Russia is second largest oil producer. The country is capable of bringing OPEC to her kneels by hijacking their customers through discounted oil.

Indian, a strong Russian ally bought three million barrels at a give away price, many countries may opt for the deal.
Uncle Sam and Canada may opt for that deal " separating business from politics".
Just watch grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by Biodun556(m): 3:52am On Mar 20, 2022
panafrican:

Uncle Sam and Canada may opt for that deal " separating business from politics".
Just watch grin grin grin grin grin

I will not be surprised
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by seunny4lif(m): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Saudi needs oil at €70 to function while Russia needs oil at €35 to function.
Saudi will do anything to please Russia because the last time they both went to oil war, Saudi back down as Russia have different resources apart from oil unlike Saudi.

Saudi has too many royal families.
Saudi military is full of foreign as Saudi are too lazy.
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by panafrican(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

Saudi military is full of foreign as Saudi are too lazy.
Do not call them lazy.How can they be lazy when they build cities in that hostile desert with no river?
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by seunny4lif(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2022
panafrican:

Do not call them lazy.How can they be lazy when they build cities in that hostile desert with no river?
Don’t Gadaffi build the best water pipelines in Africa yet the Libyans are the most lazy people ever because foreigners do jobs for them.

Saudi military has the best weapons but very very lazy.
I know what I’m talking about.
The military is just to protect the house of Saudi.
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by mike8804: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2022
India and China amount to the world half population, getting this two to trade with you doesn't make any sanctions feasible
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by nurudeen181(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Mickykarim:
The question is, can Russia produce and meet all the world domestic oil needs? A counter argument to Russia Armstrong and arm-twisting the world to submission. Not feasible.
in that quest, they will be the richest country in the world and most feard, i dont even pray that happens, it cant supply the whole worl but atleast make it the game changer in oil dealings
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by godofuck231: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2022
gambojimeta:

grin grin grin
yes thats my hot head
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by baralatie(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:
UAE is pumping oil into the market so that the prices can cool a bit.that is why the price of oil came down!
Saudi is holding back because this same us is against the war in yemen.so it wants secured assurances from the us Biden govt.
So Russia's selling selling oil at discounted prices does not disrupt OPEC.
Besides Russia is a principal.supplier.for.india right from time since Iran and Nigeria did not work out
Re: Russia Discounted Oil Will Destroy OPEC by baralatie(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2022
mike8804:
India and China amount to the world half population, getting this two to trade with you doesn't make any sanctions feasible
Oil trade does not work that way!

(1) (Reply)

Rare Video Of Former US Soldiers Fighting In Ukraine- One Calls It Paradise / Ukrainian Victory Over Russia Unlikely, Warns Top USA General / Mayor of Toronto Resigns After Winning Election By A Massive Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.