Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices (26672 Views)

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively / Producers Give Reasons For Skyrocketing Cost Of Cement / Rising Food, Fuel Prices Also Experienced In US, UK, Not Nigeria’s Problem — Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Nairaland is here to stay
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Attackerokenwa: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2022
I see another massive protest that will shout down the country soon if care is not taking
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by omoluka: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2022
elmessiahs:
Nigeria don cast
Overcast my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Parachoko:
The problem I do have with you guys always wailing about Tinubu is that

You will never say who the alternative is.
Was he not the one who cheered him to the masses?
With all that has been going on has he ever criticise Buhari.. Or at least caution him if he's not getting it right..

But he did not! He rather patted him on his back by saying WELL DONE.. You doing well.

All hearts sold must reap dat he's bought it with. Evil begats evil.

Karlas!
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Parachoko: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Jeffyblaq:

Was he not the one who cheered him to the masses?
With all that has been going on has he ever criticise Buhari.. Or at least caution him if he's not getting it right..

No he's not! He rather tapped him on his back by saying WELL DONE.. You doing well.

All hearts sold must reap dat he's bought it with. Evil begats evil.

Karlas!
The way some of you guys talk sef grin

Can you show me where in the world a party man do criticize his or her party?

Is it not the job of the opposition to criticize the sitting Government?

Atiku, Peter Obi, Jonathan, Anyim etc should be the ones you should be complaining they are not criticising Buhari.

Is just like asking Obama or Clinton to criticize Biden, you will never see them doing so. Trump have been the one criticising Biden.

Be smart man.
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by SocialJustice: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2022
bibianna:
There's anger in the air but everywhere is still looking calm. It's a matter of time!
2023 election is close, you will think Nigerians have learnt but they haven't.
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Temptee101(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2022
The hype they give this failure before 2015 election is more than what the frog-eyed thief is getting yet see how the country turned out to be.

A word should be enough for the wise

Buhari - a monumental failure
Thieftinubuu - worse than a monumental failure
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by elmessiahs(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2022
omoluka:

Overcast my brother
Even Benin republic dey ball pass us now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Someone said " na only Janja-weeds dey enjoy, dey smile. "Wetin concern Zombies concern progress and bright future! They are like madness, they keep upgrading in their madness avenues..
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by poiZon: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.facebook.com/195852327134826/posts/4903286526391359/
Are there no good things to talk about this period?
Just last week belarus govt came to Nigeria to buy made in Nigeria armour tanks and other military equipments.

Ben ayade has concluded plans to start producing military biscuits

We r at the verge of discovering new moon cos Ramadan is coming..

Lets be talking about this abeg, and not everytime negative news..

Femi adesina!
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by edosignature(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigeria is a country run by generators. It economy is not doing well & it people are suffering & smiling.

It is such a shame we are at this stage in this civilization.
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by MNDY(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2022
ImDStar:
cheesy grin grin I like Buhari's government because the hardship and suffering cut across everybody, I am very sure no APC member is buying diesel for #280 or #300 grin grin, even the rich are crying now.
Why would someone with complete brain and sense still open his or her mouth in support of this fail government and the failures warming up for 2023?

Your president is in UK hospital undergoing medical [/b] checkup[b] ,their party chairman is in UK hospital undergoing medical [/b]checkup[b] as well, and his citizens are suffering, no good health care, no light, no fuel, no diesel, no good road, no running water, with wanton corruption here and there. Nothing is working, and you see nothing wrong with that? That's wow!!

I have come to realize that the problem of Nigeria is not majorly lack of education but mental illness and slavery. we have majority of supposed educated people still speaking big big English that cannot buy then fuel in filling station, opening their mouths and chanting sai Baba, vote Tinubu, vote Atiku.

Nigeria is afflicted with majority of foolish people unfortunately.

If you say you won't have sense, na suffering go kill you las las.

If you like, vote Tinubu and Atiku again, your suffering just started, they've all been in politics before majority of you were born, the problems they couldn't solved in over 20years, they're coming to tell you now that they will solve it and you start chanting like canary.

Suffering go reset your brain, when next time a useless politician comes to your station for campaign, you will learn to asked the right questions like normal human does and praise.

You have spoken well. Politicians wey nor try before wan return. We better give the job to a new person starting on a fresh slate. He will be challenged to work very well.

Kingsley Moghalu is the right man for the job. Unfortunately, he is not doing much to campaign.

3 Likes

Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Parachoko:
The way some of you guys talk sef grin

Can you show me where in the world a party man do criticize his or her party?

Is it not the job of the opposition to criticize the sitting Government?

Atiku, Peter Obi, Jonathan, Anyim etc should be the ones you should be complaining they are not criticising Buhari.

Is just like asking Obama or Clinton to criticize Biden, you will never see them doing so. Trump have been the one criticising Biden.

Be smart man.
You still right in yuh own assertion..
I'm not criticising Tinubu alone.. But all of them coming out who should have spoken up calling a spade wat it is.. Rather than calling it a golden fork.

The military ain't even left out cos it has gotten dat stage where the needful should be done.

Pathetic
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Akmike1983: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
How I wish every sector can short down for a week, make we just dey look ourselves
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Sultty(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
elmessiahs:
Nigeria don cast
tey tey
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by bizhop01: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
When buhari is done with Nigeria Nigerian life will never remain the same again,
I warned people on 2014 but cow's attack me I'm so happy that cow's enjoy this dividends of corruption free next level government more.

3 Likes

Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Josepheraz17(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sai Baba in the mud....Nigeria my country is gone
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Nonswa(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Parachoko:
The problem I do have with you guys always wailing about Tinubu is that

You will never say who the alternative is.
That's the problem I have with you people who wouldn't know the alternatives...
I mean why would you even know; when you already choose to be ignorant. People are suffering, and you already see Tinubu as one who would end the sufferings, just because to you; there is no alternative!
To answer your question; you will never see an alternative, until you stop supporting worn out men like Tinubu to continue from where the ruling "Disaster" stopped.

1 Like

Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Sonn(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is exactly why NMK calls Nigeria (a zoo) though most of us don't agree with him on that,
But in all honesty' can you holistically look at Nigeria and give it what name?
Amidst these predicament' no protest, no revolution,
Look at the situations around us and tell me if the animals in the zoo are not taking care of more than Nigerians at this particular time,
You know' some of us still feed thrice, some twice and some more or less, forgetting that there are people who don't have anything at all and no hope of getting anything at all, these people come online and offline supporting APC AND PMB stupidity stupidly,
People are been killed like never before in this country today, hunger, inflation, joblessness, no light, no fuel, no diesel, no food, no security, nothing at all is working,
The country is collapsing and some people are still in support of what is happening,
The person we call our president is sick, weak and incapacitated to run the country but INTEREST and WICKEDNESS has taken over the affairs of the country,
It's obvious we don't have a president currently but who has the courage to come out and speak up while we have some young men and women that are as senseless as idiots,
Spits on anyone supporting this current APC and it's government,
Spits! Spits!! Spits!!!
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Parachoko: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nonswa:

That's the problem I have with you people who wouldn't know the alternatives...
I mean why would you even know; when you already choose to be ignorant. People are suffering, and you already see Tinubu as one who would end the sufferings, just because to you; there is no alternative!
To answer your question; you will never see an alternative, until you stop supporting worn out men like Tinubu to continue from where the ruling "Disaster" stopped.
Atiku, Anyim and other people have showed interest, but nah to dey cry about Tinubu from morning till night una sabi.

Keep wailing about Tinubu online as if it will have any effect on the 2023 presidential election.
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Oysters(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
bibianna:
There's anger in the air but everywhere is still looking calm. It's a matter of time!

Viva lá revolution
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Fourwinds: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tundex911:
I saw this coming, cuz of the rate of diesel price and this station always make use of diesel everyday...

A station around my area dat close midnight now close their programs 10pm,though next in line are the communication services

Bubu administration, failure

Though I no blame bubu sha cuz some of Station are part of the failure cuz they indirectly support the administration some people way quote me wrong here but I now Las Las we go dey alright

Peace ✌️

Sabi some idiots said they should deregulate.. This is just a glimpse of what is coming...a very useless government can not build refineries and use that to regulate prices...nonsense everywhere

Fourwinds:
I wanted to ignore this thread but many of you reason through your anus...so poor people don't take transport right? A young graduate earning #30000 to #50000 won't take taxi or buses to work abi.. And farmers won't transport themselves and goods to the market right. Reason with your brain not anus
So Ghana don't have poor people , Cameroon font have people earning 30,000 a month ? Benin don't have farmers transporting goods yet they pay #400 per litre of fuel

by mrvitalis(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05
Keep wanting short term comfort ...Nigeria can never grow with petrol at below #400 mind u I have a car ,a business that's not connected to NEPA and it would affect me too ...but it's for the long term good of us all
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
There was a country
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
They should all go and commit suicide...

That's the next and best step...

Who cares about una?

Ogun kill all of una together!
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by SeeItSayIt: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin grin grin Buhari & his team will be so happy that they've finally succeeded in shutting down Nigerians without stress.
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Ezmans: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.facebook.com/195852327134826/posts/4903286526391359/
APC urchins are buying diesel 200 naira at filling stations
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by Macheteros1: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Re: BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices by tungamaje: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2022
TWoods:
Nigeria is a country in a complete meltdown. An entire electric grid collapsed, fuel/diesel is not available or too expensive. Radio and TV stations are finding it difficult to survive... what is left? Do the needful for your children...

Who go help me acquire any of those passports you displayed there? You know these people have impoverished us, so no money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team / Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose / How Agbaje Hijacked Money Sent For Campaigns — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.