Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George (298 Views)

Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by Gemid94(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
A Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and former Chairman of the Nigerian Ports Authority, Bode George has said he will leave Nigeria if Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes President of Nigeria.

Mr George made the assertion while speaking at a press briefing in Lagos on Saturday.

“I am happy the President has signed the new electoral bill,” he said.

“If by whatever chance he gets to Aso Villa, I won’t be part of this country. And I am not joking. I can go to Ghana and be watching with binoculars from afar. You will see what will happen.

“This is Alpha-Beta in Lagos. He will create some Alter-Beta somewhere to carry your money. His wife will now be Senate President.

Get the full gist>>>https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-i-will-leave-nigeria-if-by-chance-he-gets-to-aso-villa-bode-george-rubbishes-tinubus-lifelong-ambition/

Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by Golan007: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
You never live up to your promise Bode.
Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2022
this guy hatred for Tinubu eyyy!!!
Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Believe me, if Tinubu should get to Aso Rock, we will be begging Buhari to come back as president just like people are begging Jonathan to come back after Buhari took over.

Tinubu is going to completely sink Nigeria if it ever happens, any form of protest will be met with lethal response and a lot of businesses are going to shut down because economy degradation
Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by sreamsense: 12:14am On Mar 20, 2022
It is expected, you have to run for your life when he becomes president because there is no peace for the wicked. You may not have rest of mind thinking he may turn out to probe you when he may not even be chasing you. You will have to leave Nigeria for at least good eight years. Begin to pack your load once he wins APC ticket; you don't need to wait for final election.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by yyba: 12:18am On Mar 20, 2022
Mr BODE you can leave now now now ukraine, somalia, north korea, iraq, afghanistan and syria are available. Nonsense man as if your staying in nigeria has any use mteeew angry
Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by yyba: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Believe me, if Tinubu should get to Aso Rock, we will be begging Buhari to come back as president just like people are begging Jonathan to come back after Buhari took over.

Tinubu is going to completely sink Nigeria if it ever happens, any form of protest will be met with lethal response and a lot of businesses are going to shut down because economy degradation
so it is only easterner that won't degrade nigeria as president? Nonsense write up Mteeeeew

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by dasparrow: 1:02am On Mar 20, 2022
I don't blame Bode George. The suffering of Nigerians will continue under Tinubu.
Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by yanabasee(m): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2022
sreamsense:
It is expected, you have to run for your life when he becomes president because there is no peace for the wicked. You may not have rest of mind thinking he may turn out to probe you when he may not even be chasing you. You will have to leave Nigeria for at least good eight years. Begin to pack your load once he wins APC ticket; you don't need to wait for final election.

lol
Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by Donshegxy10(m): 1:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

tinubu is not as clueless as you thought, one thing i am sure of is that tinubu and his team will make sure things work adequately.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23am On Mar 20, 2022
Yes o!
Drugs will be flowing free all over Nigeria. cheesy

Awon “Tramadol”. . . . go and vote!
Re: ‘I Will Leave Nigeria If By Chance Tinubu Gets To Aso Villa’, Says Bode George by Nvestor02: 3:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Bode is another idiot

(1) (Reply)

WHY SHOULD A FOREIGN CONSTITUTION OPERATE IN IGBO NATION!!!!!! / Seun, Your Moral Obligation / 2023 Guber: Akwa Ibom National Assembly Members Endorse Pastor Umo Eno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.