Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Akwa Ibom Oppostion Struggle: The Lie Inflicted On It's Content By New Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Oppostion Struggle: The Lie Inflicted On It's Content By New Men (152 Views)

Akwa Ibom Oppostion Struggle: The Lie Inflicted On It's Content By New Men / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP / Muhammadu Buhari Recognized By New Jersey In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Oppostion Struggle: The Lie Inflicted On It's Content By New Men by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2022
While they look out for their little gods who desire to be embellished with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Akwa Ibom State, South-South Nigeria's glory,

I see those who are members of the Party who have been in the struggle that manifested in the nouveau elastic transfer of national governance to theain opposition, in 2015. I know who was Principal in making Godswill Akpabio the Governor of Akwa Ibom State in 2007.

Let's look back at 2011 and come to justice with clean hands: what caused the bloodshed at the Ikot Ekpene Township Stadium found justified in the selfish decree issued by an impossible Governor, who, under democracy, demanded that Senator Akpanudoedehe should not be allowed to campaign in Ikot Ekpene, when he flew the Governorship flag of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN).

Let us recall the State propelled murders. All I can see is that the traducing of Senator Akpanudoedehe, is the way of his pay back for the monster he created, and gave access to immunitive power.

That monster he created, has now, rather, chosen to consume him than to accept to work with him for common good. No one should try to tell me the story in which I am captured. I will resist it..

We cannot help impossible people because they are needed be ready to repent from their bad behaviours. Whenever anyone needs to reach Senator Akpnaudoedehe with his bad mouth, let him first deal with me.

When I sought whom to follow, in Akwa Ibom State, and to learn my politics from, I rejected Governor Udom Emmanuel: I saw through his arrogance and impunity in Novemver 2017.

I was again, led to follow Nsika Ekere and I also rejected him because he allowed himslef to be deceived during the AKS LGA elections in 2017; until the star I followed rested over "Villa Chapel" in Afaha Offot, Uyo-Nigeria. Members of my Party in Nsit Atai are my witnesses to this account.

I have followed the creation of the mischief woven against Senator Akpanudoedehe: about his sack, or was it his resignation from being the National Secretary of the APC?

I wondered how a people can create a mischief and then deliberately choose to entertain themselves in the same mischief they created: it is clearly to wallow in self-deceit.

I know the man I saw on the morning of 17 March 2020 activating necessary processes that should lead to a successful outcome at the National Convention, and navigating the party out of a self-coceiting machination to change the party's national leadership, and the same Senator Akpanudoedehe stood in the gap against the mutiny he could have facilitated, if he did not resist the pressure to betray his National Chairman.

Nobody should cast Senator Akpanudoedehe in the light that produces Senatoon Akpabio: they are markedly different - one fears God, and the other acts god. I respect the Distinguished Senator Akpabio but I have to exercise my right to choose who I like in this life.

Therefore, for soundminders in Akwa Ibom State politics: we do not have the leader of the APC - we did not create that ceremonial decoration entertained by the party in Akwa Ibom State when the path to a vibrant opposition struggle was strategised: it was the error of the sacked National Chairman, made in his most vulnerable moment.

The National leadership of the Party knows that Akwa Ibom APC only has "the Father of the Oposition Struggle" - our political needs are more important to us in Senator Akpanudoedehe's camp, because of the people, than the glories of its expected realisation nursed by those in the Party but who have the blood of the struggle on their hands.

Senator Akpanudoedehe sowed the seeds whose fruits they attempt to intimidate him out of reaping, by some New framed Men in the party, who desire to tell him the portion where he should plough from in the APC.

It is an unfair irony. Stop the lying narrative: nobody is fighting Godswill Akpabio in the APC, I know about some, who on our side, who may have expressed some childish and lousy sentiments against him,

I quarreled about that misdemeanour, and warned anyone who creates a fight for me tonexoect me, rather, to face him/her for pulling irresponsible fellows after my Principal.

But I know that Senator Akpabio sought forgiveness from Senator Akpanudoedehe, but like he is, he only needed a space to break into the leadership of the Nsima Ekere camoaihnd, leading to his failed governorship aspiration; and when it failed at the end, as it is the tradition with Governorship compensation, Senator Akpabio took Nsima Ekere's political compensation for himself. Slimy: you would call him.

He is a hero, no doubt, but he is one in his political mold, but let no one attempt to turn the table down, by trying to tell the story they only joined the APC to inherit, but chose to bear bad narratives around the narratives they met. We have God on our side. The killings in the State for political reasons, in that era, has been on one side in the APC. No matter what anyone say: the Almighty God is the true judge.

This was how they put Jesus to death. They used him against himself, twisted his words, acts and humanity to their advantage. Yet a good thing came out of that sad story, and that was because the story was written by God for himself. I will be a part of that story that God wrote for Akwa Ibom State, in Jesus name. AMEN

I was too short of air following some politicians in my State, and I wonder how those who do, fair conscientiously: is it in the contracts they get, or in the paying for building to live in, or is it in funding one's child's dedication...what is it?

There are those of us who see the politics of the APC in Akwa Ibom State as a struggle, not as a restaurant to fill the belly, or a cultural investment to hang out beads. That struggle took the lives of some young men on our side. Count them!

We won't take the shedding of blood, in any endeavour, for granted, least politics. In the entire APC internal competitions, held across Nigeria in 2018, it was in Akwa Ibom State that 3 young men were shot death for Nsima Ekere to emerge the Governorship Candidate of the APC in my State. May their gentle souls rest in peace.

Let any of those raising their shoulder today, who hunger desperately for political embellishments, political office and the pecks, who are politicians of Akwa Ibom State, stay out of their major public offices for 10 years. Senator Akpanudoedehe stayed out of his for upwards of 12 years until 2020.

Where is the hate coming from? Must Senator Akpanudoedehe accomplish the office of the National Secretary of the APC by another man's templets? Where did that man get his own template that another cannot get his from? Why do people refuse to accord to others what they attract to themselves?

What makes Akpabio embellishable, and robs Akpanudoedehe his own?

That is such show a lack of the basic principle of love. It shows a pathetic arrogance-quotient demonstrated, and a pitiful ego-demonisation suffered by some "NEW MEN" in the APC in Akwa Ibom State. It is definite that we have "Yahoo-Yahoo" politicians in Akwa Ibom State.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ephraim Inyangeyen: Decorated In The Hall Of Fame For Liars / Security Agents Barricade Cross River House Of Assembly After Court Sacked 20 Ho / NEC Receives Update On Recent Electric Power Disruptions, National Grid,covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.