Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body (2276 Views)

Falz Slams Body Shamers / Celine Dion’s Response To Her Body Shamers “leave Me Alone, I Feel Attractive” / "Those Are Gevenchy" - Timaya Tells IG User Who Mocks Him For Wearing Sandal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:58am On Mar 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc6cc5kBOZE

Actress uche ogbodo heavily blast trolls and body shamers who mocks and criticize her body

I Be Coconut Head I no Dey Hear Word ! I Rule My World . Fix You first ! .

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:59am On Mar 20, 2022
More

Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by Kestolove(m): 2:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Akuna Akuna ashawo-awusha...this one to don go drink dey show us her black bra...only dirty women wear black bra....women from that region tufia
Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by Ecos(m): 2:04am On Mar 20, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:04am On Mar 20, 2022
They are all over nairaland..body shaming women all the time.. it's sick and tiring..stop that nonsense..

Everyone deserve some respect even tho it's an online world..stop the foul and slur words..that sh*t has a way of disturbing some persons mentally..
For what reason will you mock someone cos of their body?it's their body let them be proud of it..give it a break..

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by Ecos(m): 2:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Kestolove:
Akuna Akuna ashawo-awusha...this one to don go drink dey show us her black bra...only dirty women wear black bra....women from that region tufia
Why are you this senseless?

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Kestolove:
Tribal bigot...a lady that's supposed to be at least reasonable is here displaying her petty attitude..

Don't you think you need to get a grip of yourself and stop acting mindless on here?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by Zonefree(m): 3:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Make this Aunty try reduce hand for weed.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by Franky70(m): 3:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Kestolove:

Brainless comment
Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2022
She sound like someone in severe pains tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by CaveAdullam: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tell me you're here to sell without telling me you're here to sell. What a perfect marketing strategy.

Simps rush. Bruuuuuuh.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by BabalawoPikin(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kestolove:
hate won't kill you. Just say amen. U dey nairaland dey hate person wey u suppose dey pray make u reach her level.. Your family will happily switch u for her if possible.. All the drilling your bf work on u. Wetin una achieve.

Come for me.. Juju don deck
Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by DECENTBWOY: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They are all over nairaland..body shaming women all the time.. it's sick and tiring..stop that nonsense..

Everyone deserve some respect even tho it's an online world..stop the foul and slur words..that sh*t has a way of disturbing some persons mentally..
For what reason will you mock someone cos of their body?it's their body let them be proud of it..give it a break..
WELL SAID
Re: Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body by Thinktwicemybro: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2022
This OP is davido baby mama

(1) (Reply)

See Trending Photos Of Governor Sanwo-olu’s Campaign In Computer Village. / Yinka Craig Rests In Peace? / Muri Thunder And Tuface Idibia In Rare Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.