Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Shitcoins That Will Explode In 2022 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shitcoins That Will Explode In 2022 (636 Views)

Top 10 Cryptocurrency That Will Explode In 2022 / How To Find New Shitcoins With 0 Holders And 1 Minute Old / Get Extra With Shitcoins; 50billion Safemoon Cash For #47000 Before Listing Tomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shitcoins That Will Explode In 2022 by CLINGs: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2022
2022 is promised to be a great year for Shitcoin lovers, the year started off with a big DIP in the cryptocurrency industry and that gives investors the chance to fill up their portfolio bags at a cheaper rate of Shitcoins that will explode in 2022 and await the soon to come mooning season off 2022.

Now you might be wondering what coins are other investors bagging now to await the mooning season of the year, well, i have done my own personal analysis and i have as well bagged some of the tokens that i personally analyzed and here i am going to give you the list of Shitcoins that are likely to explode in 2022.

Earlier this year, we have seen some Shitcoins that did over 10x, 20x, 30x, etc and i am sure that this is just the beginning of the mooning season as we await more promising shitcoins to explode anytime soon in this year 2022, below are my most loved Shitcoins That Will Explode in 2022.

Shitcoins That Will Explode in 2022

1. Dogecoin
2. Dent
3. Shiba Inu
4. BitTorrent
5. SafeMoon
6. Floki
7. Wakanda Inu
8. Crpto.com Coin
9. MetaPets
10. Dogelon Mars
11. Baby Dogecoin
12. Feg Token
13. Purchasa
14. Legion Network
15. Ripple

Above are my best 15 lists of Shitcoins that will explode in 2022 and i have some of them in my portfolio despite the fact that such investment is very risky, i just love Shitcoins and i do it for the fun of it and i will advice you to do the same.

You can choose from the list of Shitcoins that will explode in 2022 above and throw in some little money into it and see the outcome in a few months to come, life is all about risk so why don’t take the risk now and enjoy the fun that comes along with it.

READ COMPLETE POST HERE: https://shitcoinaires.com/shitcoins-that-will-explode-in-2022/

Re: Shitcoins That Will Explode In 2022 by BitcoinLioness: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
I am a crypto enthusiast. I newly created a telegram channel where I will be posting only verified altcoins gems with huge potentials. We should be able to do 10x, 100x, and even 1000x if we have the number. A verified coin with no rugpulls, no honeypots etc will be chosen, then we all buy at the same time to skyrocket the price, while doing this, it will encourage other whales to buy the coin. When we've done 10x, 100x etc, we sell at the same time. No prepumps. All members will receive the signals at the same time. Let's make money together!

To join the channel
Search on Telegram for
" Verifiedshitcoinpumps"

Join and wait for others members to join, when we have enough members, we start pumping.

Pls, you must learn how to trade shitcoin on trustwallet before joining

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Traded Funds :etf Benefits And Risks / What Can I Invest 2M Naira To Bring In Daily Revenue? / Investor/developer Needed For Joint Development And Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.