Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta (33488 Views)

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / Osun LG Chairman Beats Worker To Coma / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 20, 2022
H
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Mandela89(f): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Ndokwa nation on the beat,
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by juman(m): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Delta State is bastardly corrupt state.
They have nothing good to do leaders since 1999 till today.
Very backward state.
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by tivity101: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2022
He was beaten by his fellow councillor who is the leader legislative arm and not the council boss. Abi I nor Sabi read again?
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Mandela89(f): 6:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Faller:
Look at the Things we voted into power.

in Nigeria local government chairmen are selected by governors not voted in

1 Like

Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2022
angry
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Handsum64: 6:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Delta State, Centre for fraud from the days of Ibori Delta State has not known accountability
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Osilama1: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Pele10:
This vagabond feel that simply because he is the local government chairman he think he has equal power as valdimiar putin. After stealing from the local government treasurey he feels no one should question him.
if we things were ideally ok the State House has no business with questioning Loca govt that's why they have councillors who are supposed to be lawmakers at local govt level... How many times have national assembly question how State governor's spend their allocations or monies??
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by skit66(m): 6:39am On Mar 20, 2022
dre11:
Delta council chairman allegedly beats lawmaker

https://punchng.com/delta-council-chairman-allegedly-beats-lawmaker
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by princewarri1985: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2022
dre11:

Thats called one on one and it is allowed because he dey game, and the useless law maker is nothing but a weakling! A sheep has no chance of survival in the midst of lions, and thats a real gangster shit! I pray make man like me fit beat me even 5 of am non go fit
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by airsaylongcome: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Agboro jam Agboro undecided

The strongest shall be the winner tongue

Una dey like to change the original spelling of things. Na so una change Aso-ebi to Ashebi. Agbero now una wan change am to Agboro.

In other news, if anyone here is from Delta State and you ever heard that Delta State will be great again please get that thought and Idea out of your head. It's Future Impossible Tense. DELTA STATE CANNOT BE GREAT AND WILL NOT BE GREAT. NEVER
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by chatinent: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Smiles
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by ultimateprof: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Bianca, see what you have started. Slap everywhere. This is Bianca chapter 2 vs 1 - 6.
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by amazingspiderma: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Naiira:
A country called “Lawless.”

The book in that picture can convert that guy if he finishes it.
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by TUTU147: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Efcc should investigate, delta state is another fail state.
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by onome2013: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2022
When head is rotten what happened to the body.
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
. This your Laugh !!! I guess you must be related that Mike Tyson ...... LG Chairman undecided

1 Like

Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Danmboss(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Delta the no man's land
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by TastySperm: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Omo this one no get joy
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Antoeni(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2022
After Smoking Kwale Igbo and Drinking Sapele Water, What do you Expect?
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Allisgud: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Na when we go see osinbajo and buhari throw blow
Buhari will be like:I travel does that make u a fresident,u left ur chair and sit on my chair kwo and started giving order,u want to do me wat idiagbon do me kwo,walai I go beat u today dis small boy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by matm: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2022
A law should be passed stipulating loss of office for any political office holder dt fights in the public.
It is a show of shame and terrible scandal to the youths and kids
It teaches the youths and kids dt it is normal to fight physically anywhere they are: at school,home, playground etc to express their annoyance.
Anyone dt can't control his/her emotion to d extent of fighting in the public is not supposed to occupy any political position.
The youths are watching.
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by ayindejimmy(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Most ND politicians are militants. You no see Wike ?
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by Lamasta(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2022
Criminals and thugs in leadership positions
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by bayelsaowei(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2022
Useless thugs
Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by BELLISCOLLI: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2022
dre11:

This is am incomplete news. The headline is completely different from the story line. The headline say LGA Chairman while the news says TLG � � . Please always read before commenting. Please get my point not that am in support of the act get me right.

Re: Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta by everythinggirly(f): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2022
It's never new jare, they're learning from the best! I no call names o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.