Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above (608 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / Some Alkaline Foods That’ll Help You Shed Excessive Fat / The New Look Of A Man Whose Marriage Was Destroyed By Excessive Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 20, 2022
Today,i was traveling from Owerri to okigwe by sienna. I got to the park and chose the middle seat hoping to have comfort throughout the journey. then came this whale of a woman,with folds upon folds upon folds or fat *disgusting*a and chose to seat in the middle row as well cause according to the bitch the back wouldn't be enough space for her(bitch the only space big enough for you is Jupiter,you black whale) . She sat down and brought the vehicle lower! the middle row of a sienna sometimes carries four passengers but this one carried 3 and yet it was still awfully constricting all because of this hippo. Bitch had the audacity to complain.
In as much as body shaming is wrong and hurtful,it can also be necessary , accept the things you can't change and try to change the ones you can, get slimming teas,exercise(you idiot bitch)eat in moderation,eat healthy,avoid a sedentary lifestyle(you fat diabetic eyesore) it's your body, true,until you make your stupidity someone elses problem .get rid of all the blubber
Re: Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above by Taywon: 6:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Omo!
No be only u dey tis train oo... I can share countless experience.
Re: Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above by pocohantas(f): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Your choice of words though. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above by dacblogger: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2022
E pain am grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above by dacblogger: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2022
pocohantas:
Your choice of words though. It is well.

He is vexed ,that's why...

This is him venting.
You no see the time he posted this undecided, the issue didnt allow him to sleep tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above by Joelobioha(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ultrav:
Today,i was traveling from Owerri to okigwe by sienna. I got to the park and chose the middle seat hoping to have comfort throughout the journey. then came this whale of a woman,with folds upon folds upon folds or fat *disgusting*a and chose to seat in the middle row as well cause according to the bitch the back wouldn't be enough space for her(bitch the only space big enough for you is Jupiter,you black whale) . She sat down and brought the vehicle lower! the middle row of a sienna sometimes carries four passengers but this one carried 3 and yet it was still awfully constricting all because of this hippo. Bitch had the audacity to complain.
In as much as body shaming is wrong and hurtful,it can also be necessary , accept the things you can't change and try to change the ones you can, get slimming teas,exercise(you idiot bitch)eat in moderation,eat healthy,avoid a sedentary lifestyle(you fat diabetic eyesore) it's your body, true,until you make your stupidity someone elses problem .get rid of all the blubber
guy calm down for the woman.. grin
Re: Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
dacblogger:

He is vexed ,that's why...

This is him venting.
You no see the time he posted this undecided, the issue didnt allow him to sleep tongue
my guy e pain me I swr
Re: Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above by dacblogger: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ultrav:
my guy e pain me I swr
Not a guy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
dacblogger:

Not a guy cheesy
oh sorry dear ,my bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Left Breast Is Bigger Than The First One, This Is What It Means / How To Get Rid Of Poison And Spiritual Sicknesses / Re: Swine Flu In Nigeria: Girl Tests Positive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.