Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine (40935 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by Sonnobax15(m): 5:48am On Mar 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
Na west be the Problem wey ukraine get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by Great0ne1: 5:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Mickykarim:
Turn of event. I may not be reading this well. People in support of Russian aggression against another sovereign state. The world has just turned a MESS when people justify infringement on another. God help us all.

IT IS BECOMING DANGEROUS TO LIVE HERE, ALL SENSES ARE NOW LOST AND NO LONGER STRAIGHT. I MIGHT BE HEADED FOR THE MOON.
Hurry up abeg
Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by gambojimeta: 5:49am On Mar 20, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Italy or Bulgaria??

Why the mix-up??

Ok source is spukli
Check the headline of the post again.

1 Like

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by espn(m): 5:50am On Mar 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by iscom(m): 5:52am On Mar 20, 2022
OK
Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by Kingoslo(m): 5:52am On Mar 20, 2022
They keep fueling this #WAR because of their selfish interest., while you thinking they are helpng... God save us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by gambojimeta: 5:53am On Mar 20, 2022
NarutUzumaki7th:
Many Italians are against sending weapons to Ukraine. This is just a manifestation of an on-going grumbling.

Check my siggy to secure a land at Abuja for just #300K. Installment payment available.
A few hundred the report says. I am sure you understand the meaning of democracy grin

4 Likes

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Princemedico18:
We are Living in the Last Days.....but the end has not yet come.
Live with Jehovah's Day In Mind

2 Timothy 3 ; 1-5
Mathew 24: 1-7
the end will be when pampers wearing bullion van criminal will took oath of office and commerce his own looting and reckless spending

1 Like

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by Great0ne1: 5:53am On Mar 20, 2022
JustforMen:

We all know the phone he is using can you stay on the topic and provide your own arguments for the existence and utility of NATO?

People may benefit from what you know.
Do you actually expect him to write anything reasonable ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by drlateef: 5:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Mickykarim:
Turn of event. I may not be reading this well. People in support of Russian aggression against another sovereign state. The world has just turned a MESS when people justify infringement on another. God help us all.

IT IS BECOMING DANGEROUS TO LIVE HERE, ALL SENSES ARE NOW LOST AND NO LONGER STRAIGHT. I MIGHT BE HEADED FOR THE MOON.

They are telling you that NATO is the cause of the wars and the world would be at peace without NATO. This is true.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by NarutUzumaki7th: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2022
gambojimeta:

A few hundred the report says. I am sure you understand the meaning of democracy grin

Not referring to the article. Just what I've noticed from Italian's comments on social media.

1 Like

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by linearity: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2022
abouzaid:
There's no reason for the very existence of NATO. Countries suffering economic problems like Italy spending scarce money to acquire weapons and fund military operations instead of helping her poor citizens that pays the taxes.

I wonder why anyone will spend money to put a door and a key in their house or a fence and a security man with a gun or even travel in an armored vehicle.

They should just use the money to buy food and feed the poor.

Nonsense ingredients!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by EdwardRandy(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2022
A group of 30 countries formed a military alliance against one country, Russia, and yet somebody wants me to believe the US and her lapdogs are not hypocrites and cowards??

If USSR was dissolved in the 90s why is NATO still in existence?

No matter how much weapons they supply to the foolish Zelensky, Ukraine will certainly fall to Russia.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by Elidrisy20: 5:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Why not grant Nigeria the membership of NATO

1 Like

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2022
RichDad1:

Coming from a Nairaland war analyst, armed with an Android phone and probably bonus data.
No reason for NATO existence indeed.

Omo, Nigerians have problem. How on earth do u all think that only rich person has a view or an opinion on issues?

7 Likes

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by JustforMen: 5:57am On Mar 20, 2022
gambojimeta:

He says guy is using a phone from the West

Google Android: American
Apple iOS: American

Just like the hypocrite Belarussian president below with is giant apple computer grin

Using your logic, the whole of Europe gets over 60% of their domestic gas and LPG from Russia.

"Of about five million barrels of crude oil RUSSIA exports each day, more than half of that goes to Europe.

Russian imports account for 8% of total UK oil demand.

The US is less reliant, with about 3% of its imported oil coming from Russia in 2020."

So the west is using the energy from Russia to fight Russia... And to make Android phones!!!

That line of argument is laughable at best. There is no bigger hypocritic system than the ones. operated by the EU & US.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:58am On Mar 20, 2022
gambojimeta:

Check the headline of the post again.

Just did thanks

1 Like

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by EdwardRandy(m): 5:59am On Mar 20, 2022
RichDad1:

Coming from a Nairaland war analyst, armed with an Android phone and probably bonus data.
No reason for NATO existence indeed.
He's right. Why is NATO still existing when USSR was already dissolved in the 90s?

Who are they ganging up against all these years? And why?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by gambojimeta: 5:59am On Mar 20, 2022
JustforMen:

Using your logic, the whole of Europe gets over 60% of their domestic gas and LPG from Russia.

"Of about five million barrels of crude oil RUSSIA exports each day, more than half of that goes to Europe.

Russian imports account for 8% of total UK oil demand.

The US is less reliant, with about 3% of its imported oil coming from Russia in 2020."

So the west is using the energy from Russia to fight Russia... And to make Android phones!!!

That line of argument is laughable at best. There is no bigger hypocritic system than the ones. operated by the EU & US.
They are all hypocrites both east and west. The benefactors are the corporate organizations.

You are welcome cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by gambojimeta: 6:02am On Mar 20, 2022
EdwardRandy:

He's right. Why is NATO still existing when USSR was already dissolved in the 90s?

Who are they ganging up against all these years? And why?

NATO is not just about Russia. Read up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NATO_operations

4 Likes

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by JustforMen: 6:04am On Mar 20, 2022
linearity:

I wonder why anyone will spend money to put a door and a key in their house or a fence and a security man with a gun or even travel in an armored vehicle.

They should just use the money to buy food and feed the poor.

Nonsense ingredients!

Lock and key against who exactly?

Germany invaded and conquered more than half of Europe with very bad intentions - yet GERMANY IS A MEMBER IF NATO AGAINST RUSSIA!

If you will buy lock and key then you should at least not LOCK THE DOOR OF THE HOUSE WITH THE THIEF INSIDE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by Powersurge: 6:06am On Mar 20, 2022
Mickykarim:

This is FSB and KGB at work. Don't be alarmed. A few dollars in the right places, activists go show face.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by JustforMen: 6:09am On Mar 20, 2022
gambojimeta:

They are all hypocrites both east and west. The benefactors are the corporate organizations.

You are welcome cool
So then let's not pretend that the forces of good are fighting the forces of evil.
NATO alone has done more to destroy lives, properties and countries than all the so called non-democratic, dictatorships combined if you look at the 19th century.
Thank you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by lexy2014: 6:10am On Mar 20, 2022
gambojimeta:

Belarusian Rail workers are sabotaging Russia war effort too, and Russia astronauts in space supporting Ukraine.

I didn't ask u about Belarusian rail workers and what they are doing. You concluded that "The protest in Bulgaria are from a political party that are pro-russia". And am asking are the workers who refused to load weapons on the plane pro-russian?

2 Likes

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by JustforMen: 6:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Great0ne1:

Do you actually expect him to write anything reasonable ?

I honestly don't ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by gambojimeta: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about Belarusian rail workers and what they are doing. You concluded that "The protest in Bulgaria are from a political party that are pro-russia". And am asking are the workers who refused to load weapons on the plane pro-russian?
My post about The Bulgarian protesters was about Pro-russia political party.

You then asked a funny question about Italy and got a funny reply.

I am assuming you read more than just the headline.

See screenshot below.

3 Likes

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by NGpatriot: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2022
This is fake news, you won't see this fake rubbish anywhere else, it exists solely on this dumb PouTIn's propaganda BoTsite.

Their head is buried inside PouTin's ass..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by gambojimeta: 6:19am On Mar 20, 2022
JustforMen:

So then let's not pretend that the forces of good are fighting the forces of evil.
NATO alone has done more to destroy lives, properties and countries than all the so called non-democratic, dictatorships combined if you look at the 19th century.
Thank you.
You are now changing the topic.

You can create a topic so we can discuss about the good and evils of the NATO alliance.

2 Likes

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by babajero(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Everyone has the right to defend him/herself until decided otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by babajero(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Everyone has the right to defend him/herself until decided otherwise..

1 Like

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by godliman: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Mickykarim:

my brother this is madness. I think they are hired protesters. No normal sane human being will do that. They support Russia's genocide? They are either bribed, insane, on drugs or something is seriously wrong with their reasoning. They are lucky they are in civil, democratic societies, do they allow free protect in Russia?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine by Sholaayeni070: 6:25am On Mar 20, 2022
Russia know what they are doing, they know the effect of nato, they can't forget iraq and libya, the way they used propaganda finished the country and killed innocent people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi / Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.