Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him (14129 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court / Residents Beat Bala Yargaba, Dutse Local Government Chairman, Hold Him Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by torqque7(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Faller:

You just shot yourself in the foot.

Northerners tried How many

Even the ones without political offices are being repackaged and sent to live among the Citizens as rehabilitated/Repented Terrorists,

Talkless of The one that was caught red handed with Dollar in his babanriga,

Why is Buratai still walking freely?

Let’s see what happens when his tenure elapses, I sha want to believe the Ugly guy and his babanriga Dollar gown would be picked up too and tried for his crimes.
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by almarthins(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Vickyvice:
Some myopic persons will say because he's igbo, EFCC are after him. As if northerners aren't tried and convicted too." As long as d corrupt act is perpetrated by my tribe politician, then its OK." This is what politicians are taking advantage of while people who take sides suffer. For those wet wan bash me, am from delta, our own governor, like most south states governors, are very useless in government

How many APC governors have efcc convicted?
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by Olisehinnocent: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2022
They should free our ex governor for us. Which kind thing be this. Is this what he get I serving the good people of Anambra state
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2022
ezegold4we:
How I wish they are holding The drunkard with that his good for nothing wife
Lol! The wife that received a resounding Egbe nti from Lady Bianca.
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by xrucifix05(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2022
Let them put him in the same cell with Nnamdi kanu.
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by SmartPolician: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Calm down watch his detention video, he has agreed to remit half(50billion) of the stolen fund to the state

Which video and share the link.
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by AfroKnight: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Witch-hunt. EFCC is just a hound dog for the ruling party.
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by LordOfTheGame: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano's travail may not be unconnected to the fact that he broke the jinx and showed them the middle finger by building an all time best international airport in the whole of Eastern Nigeria against their will and evil plans of perpetually keeping the great Igbo people unconnected to the rest of the world and escape route.
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by Genlebrave(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2022
I'm proud to be a Nigerian, I'm proud to be Igbo and I'm also very Proud to come from Anambra State...
Igbo youths are the only ethnic in Nigeria that calls a spade a spade in politics...
Of Obiano was from the north this won't happen (Abba kyari comes to mind) , also if he was from the South west it will be same, Tinubu and Fayose comes to mind )
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by prophetfire: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
As if the EFCC are aren't corrupt officers.

All this na gra gra make e no be like say they are not working undecided

Obaino will come out in flying colors sad.
. Why do you want him to come out in flying colors? You benefit from his thievery?
That man and his foolish wife ran the state's finances aground. I have an insider friend.
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by Kingsley1000(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Genlebrave:
I'm proud to be a Nigerian, I'm proud to be Igbo and I'm also very Proud to come from Anambra State...
Igbo youths are the only ethnic in Nigeria that calls a spade a spade in politics...
Of Obiano was from the north this won't happen (Abba kyari comes to mind) , also if he was from the South west it will be same, Tinubu and Fayose comes to mind )

Are you saying if obiano is found capable they should prosecute him independently and free Abba Kyari, Fayose etc
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by Salihusaliheen(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin 17th March was a day of ignominy for the Obianos.First, the wife received a resounding, brain resetting, star releasing Egbenti slap from Lady Bianca. The sizzling hot slap was given to the foolish Ebele as a farewell gift,since she couldn't respect herself and left her seat to make trouble with the prestigious wife of Late Ojukwu.
Then the husband was picked like a hawk picks a chick,by EFCC at the airport as he was about fleeing.
Why is he fleeing the country, on the very day of the swearing-in of the new governor? It just doesn't sound proper.
I wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by Genlebrave(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Obiano was reported by my fellow statesmen because he was embezzling money, we don't defend out own, if you are guilty of any law in Nigeria, we Igbos will criticize you and hand you over to the government especially in Anambra, It was Anambra indigenous that petitioned Efcc to probe Obiano even when he was in office......No be withch hunt, no matter how they try to change the narrative in social media , even the common man in Anambra knows that Obiano stole a lot while giving us mediocre projects to cover himself.
He should be prosecuted if found guilty, it's another case for Efcc to probe your administration without any petition from people and a different case when the indigenes of the State you govern petition the efcc to probe you....

Are you saying if obiano is found capable they should prosecute him independently and free Abba Kyari, Fayose etc
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by Genlebrave(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
What the Efcc is doing right now is their job...Fayose already win his case with then... if obiano is innocent which I doubt he is. For Abba Kyari, there's nothing we can do about that than to keep watching what will be the outcome, though I know that he will definitely rot in prison unless tinubu makes it to presidency though.

I don't hate Obiano nor wish him to rot in prison but ont sympathetic with someone that stole taxpayer's money.
Obiano left a nice legacy in Anambra no cap but stealing from the state coffers isn't acceptable... Our Politicians are trying to turn this obiano affair into ethnic witch hunting and funny enough some of our so called intelligent and brilliant Nigerians are already being swerved by it, but if this is how we want to make Nigeria a better place and corrupt free nation, a nation that their presidential candidates were once embezzlers with evidence

Kingsley1000:

Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by Chikeluba25(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is one of the major reason FG/EFCC is witch-hunting Gov. Willie Obiano.

He "Obiano" revoked FG land, measuring 148.337 hectares @Amansea Awka. The land which was acquired by the Federal Government during the administration of Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju. Obiano revocked and started building estate on the land after finding out that FG want to use the land for ruga settlement since he "Obiano" refuse to donate land for ruga settlement.
Obiano led Anambra State government has been in court with FG but Obiano insisted that the land belong to Anambra not federal government since the land is on the soil of Anambra.
Meanwhile federal government is demanding N50billion fine from Anambra state but Obiano vowed not to pay... Fast forward to 2022: EFCC is claiming Obiano mismanaged N50billion without any evidence to back their claim.

Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by Albertgr8: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
The should check Fidelity Bank that where he hide workers pension deduction
Re: EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him by JavaKonjo: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
This one will also collapse in court when they take him there, and they will rush him abroad for medical treatment grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls / Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks / Labour Declares Strike Over Mass Sack Of Workers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.