Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP (18468 Views)

Earn 3.6% To 5% Of Your Investment Daily / How To Make Upto 2k Everyday Without Any Investing Anything / Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Proteck(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Alexdroh:

Show me the way bro ..ur man is broke
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Drey1: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Alexdroh:

Show me the way bro ..ur man is broke

Be careful bro. Don't get scam again. Be patient , COTP is coming back with a Bang. It's a matter of days bro.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2022
It's a matter of time . We all shall smile again here. JUST BELIEVE !!!!
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by millionboi(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Proteck:
I'm making money so you don't need to pay me anything I'll teach you forex for free forget about any other online investment they always crash but forex can never crash what you need is the knowledge
ur WhatsApp number
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Morning All faithful C O T Ps Member
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2022
WE GETTING READY AS SYSTEM POPS UP WITH OLD MESSAGES TO REMIND US OF THE OLD EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE ON THE 23rd MAY
GET READY

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2022
TELL C O T P S HATERS TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH UP

C O T P S IS REAL AND C O T P S WILL SHOCK EVERYONE

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2022
EXPECT A GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅���������
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
YOU DONT NEED TO SEE C O T P S FACE TO FACE FOR THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING

YOU DONT NEED TO SEE THEIR OFFICE FOR THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING

YOU DONT NEED TO VISIT THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING

FOR THE FAT THAT IS BUILD ON BLACK CHAIN RUNNING ON SMART CONTRACT WITH PROOF OF LIQUIDITY POOL THEN GO HOME AND SLEEP

#C O T P STHESLAYER
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
THEY CAN ONLY WIN THE BATTLE WITH LIES WE ARE WINNING THE WAR WITH TRUTH.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by abbey2812(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Proteck:
COTP is gone for good they will keep bringing different stories now they said untill 3 to 5 weeks just forget about your COTP and come learn forex trading because forex has been here for ages and will always be I will teach you freely and you'll be making 100% profit of your capital daily and Withdraw daily
Your what's number bro.
Or you can add me on 07064990514
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Ezlynn: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
I earn much more trading Bitcoin and USDT on yellow card.

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
BEFORE U TAKE THE USELESS RISK THAT WILL LEAD U TO CRY, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

THE CENTRALIZED HAS KEY TO LOCK AND UNLOCK

THE DECENTRALIZED HAS NO KEY ONCE IS LOCK NO GOING BACK

THE CENTRALIZED HAS A MIDDLE MAN TO MANIPULATE FINANCE

THE DECENTRALIZED HAS NO MIDDLE MAN
NO CENTRAL AUTHORITY

NO GOVERNMENT

AND EVERYONE IS THE BOSS

EVERYONE IS THE DIRECTOR

EVERYONE IS THE CEO

EVERYONE HAS CONTROL

MAKE UR CHOICE WISELY TO ADVOID HAD I KNOW.

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Niswayne19: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
If you are in Nigeria, you can trade crypto and earn $100 weekly on Yellow card.

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
THE BEST OFFER TO HUMANITY IS TO USE UR GOOD GIVING TALENT TO PROTECT AND GUARD HUMAN TO THE PART OF TRUE

MY DUTY IS TO OPEN UR EYES

MY DUTY IS TO GUARD TO THE PART OF TRUTH

MY DUTY IS TO TELL THE PLATFORM THAT IS FAKE AND REAL

C OTP S IS 1000% REAL

C OTP S IS DISRUPTIVE

C OT PS IS THE WAY TO GO

WAIT FOR GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
SSL CERTIFICATE IS OFF. THEY ARE WORKING ON IT.
ONCE THAT IS SORTED OUT, THE C O T P S BACKEND WILL POP UP AND ALL MEMBERS WILL LOGIN SUCCESSFULLY.

WAIT FOR GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
HAVE U SEEN THE OFFICE OF PANCAKESWAP,
UNISWAP,JUSTSWAP BEFORE? BUT STILL TRADE WITH AS A DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
BUT WE STILL TRADE AND KEEP OUR HARD-EARN MONEY WITH THEM.
IN A DECENTRALIZED TRADE ZONE WE DONT NEED OFFICE OR FACES OR ADMIN
LOOK AT THE BLOCK CHAIN BUILD UP AND PROOFS OF LIQUIDITY POOL MOSTLY IF IS RUNNING ON A SMART CONTRACT
AS YOU GO TO BED ALWAYS LOOK AT THEIR DOMAIN REGISTRATION THAT IS STILL RUNNING.

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Scamming is Sin amd Not Business.

To Whom it may Concern.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Beautiful morning to everyone in the house, grace and mercy of God shall journey with us this week .
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Latest update . We are getting closer gradually..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVaj70WStQQ
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2022
The Andriod App for C O T ps is 98% done. Its user friendly and transactions are going to be in seconds from C O T ps to your wallet .

The IOS app is also on its development stage
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by IRIENBOY(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nice
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Samken2: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
How does it work
Is this cotp a app
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
C O T PS is not a scam binance is a defender

Exchanges won't defend a scam

Exchanges won't give API access to strangers

Why did binance not defend BN trust�‍♂️

Why did binance not defend world OTC�‍♂️

Why did binance not defend AU

Why did binance not defend all others

Why did binance acknowledge C o t ps?

Just relax Don't use your hard earn money to invest in any Ponzi❌ and relax and wait for official announcement
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Samken2:
How does it work
Is this cotp a app

Kindly hold on sir. More details will be revealed soon about how it works. Don't get scammed . Follow this thread. I will be given us all the necessary details needed.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2022
https://tronscan.org/#/address/TWd4WrZ9wn84f5x1hZhL4DHvk738ns5jwb

C O TP INSIGHT

C O TPS sent $6.0 Billion USDT in total into the Cold Wallet.

The rest of the money in the Cold Wallet is probably Binance's money as is shown by transactions in the wallet itself. The Blockchain never lies and the information there is permanent.

The money was moved to the Cold Wallet as C O TPS was to resume funds withdrawal that morning so that Binance could be monitoring the account because of earlier C O TPS customer complaints.

The rest of the money in the Cold Wallet is probably Binance's money as is shown by transactions in the wallet itself.

C O TPS mainly deals with USDT and so only transferred $6.0 Billion USDT to the Cold Wallet. In fact, all the USDT in the Cold Wallet belong to C O TPS and that is what they are transferring to customers at the moment.

Let's get back to your main question here.

Define the C O TPS Wallet address you're referring to.

1. Is it your Recharge Wallet address?, or

2. Would that be your withdrawal wallet address?

In either case, you will not see any deposit in any of these accounts

Have you ever received money before in your Recharge Wallet address? If not why expecting to receive one now.

Also, have your submitted a withdrawal request in order to have money sent to your withdrawal wallet address? If not, why should you be expecting any deposit into it.

Understand that C O TPS has an internal wallet address attached to each user that one the system knows. It is to that account that the money is being sent.

When the platform re-opens it will load it from there into your dashboard.

The simplest thing is to stop worry yourself about it. You're are seeing the transfers being made live before you.

When it finished, we'll get back to trading again.

They started these transfers because they had finished all the work at the back end.

Just be patient a little bit more.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
C o tps arbitrage trading is coming back bigger and stronger. We are waiting without blinking. My people in a year from now, millionaires and billionaires will emerge from this group. I'm giving you my words by the grace of God. Cos arbitrage trading is coming very soon, Eyes have not seen and ears has not heard. �� Please just a little patience my people ����
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
HELLO EVERYONE,

I HOPE WE ARE ALL DOING WELL??

MANY OF YOU COME TO MY DM TO INQUIRE ABOUT C O T PS AND IF THEY WILL ACTUALLY COMEBACK...

EVEN THOUGH AM ALSO AN INVESTOR LIKE MANY OF YOU HERE, I THINK I STILL KEEP FAITH IN C O T PS AND MONITORING THEIR ACTIVITIES FOR THEIR COMEBACK.

C O T PS IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES TO BEGIN OPERATIONS GOD WILLING ACCORDING TO SOURCES, SO LET'S KEEP PRAYING AND CONTINUE TO BE PATIENT...

I AM VERY MUCH HOPEFUL FOR C O T PS TO COMEBACK BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN SOMETHING IN IT THAT NO PLATFORM HAS EVER OFFERED TO INVESTORS, I SEE IT TO BE A BLESSING TO HUMANITY...

BEST REGARDS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Investors Losing Faith In Buhari's Govt Over Lack Of Economic Direction-bloomber / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / CBN Bans Rice, Cement Importers, Others From Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.