Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism (1179 Views)

Odua Nation, Yoruba Nationalism And The Deceit Of Sunday Igboho / Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ZombieNation: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigeria was united in squandering the wealth of the Niger Delta since the end of the civil war. That saying that oil is the glue that united Nigeria holds true. But since 1999 and return of democracy, Niggerians are more united in their marxist project ever more through debt.

Take a look at Osun and Ebonyi in the South and tell me how these basket case states can envision an independent future without the feeding bottle from a powerful centrist nanny state.

Note that the clamour for an independent Odua state led by Sunday Igboho never made any strides in Osun with leading politicians and their traditional rulers (notably the Emir of Iwo) outrightly rejecting any talk of an independent yoruba nation.

If you cross the Niger, you have Umahi making it clear that any talk of seccesion or an Igbo independent nation is dead on arrival. Umahi hinged his conclusion on the fact that Ebonyians are beta Igbos and would face serious marginalization in an Independent Igbo nation .

For whatever reasons , Osun and Ebonyi people and their leaders spout to oppose Nigeria's breakup they will also extend to a call to a return to true federalism.

To understand why, one must see that both these two states are the poorest in the South as well as the most indebted .

Their call for unity is hinged on their parasitic state and indebtedness which depend on oil receipts from the Niger Delta to keep themselves afloat.

This is what I warned here about the APC's incessant borrowings and that other than serving as an avenue for massive looting it also serves to keep all states committed to the parasitic quasi-Marxist centrist arrangement.

Nigeria is now united in debt. The Fulanis have really played a fast one again. This is why every useless loan application from states requesting for federal guareanttee is quickly approved by the Fulani Bolsheviks.
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by Mooh247: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2022
cool

Una go just dey cap nonsense up and down

Go on Ministry of Mines and Steels website to check how much volume of solid minerals is mined in Osun

Go on NBS website and check unemployment rate in Osun State and see for yourself it is one of the lowest in Nigeria only due to Agriculture and Mining

Go on Nigeria Ministry of Power and search for how many MegaWatt of Electricity Osun State alone produces and supplies to the Nigerian National Grid

Go on Nigerian Ministry of culture and tourism and search for how many international tourist from Brazil and Europe travel annually to Oshogbo for Osun festival, only TB Joshua brings such International crowd apart from Osun festival

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by tsinzu: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Please Umahi doesn't speak for Ebonyi people as far as Biafra is concerned. The vast majority of Ebonyi people support Biafra. Simon Ekpa is even from Ebonyi state

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by mrvitalis(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2022
ZombieNation:
Nigeria was united in squandering the wealth of the Niger Delta since the end of the civil war. That saying that oil is the glue that united Nigeria holds true. But since 1999 and return of democracy, Niggerians are more united in their marxist project ever more through debt.

Take a look at Osun and Ebonyi in the South and tell me how these basket case states can envision an independent future without the feeding bottle from a powerful centrist nanny state.

Note that the clamour for an independent Odua state led by Sunday Igboho never made any strides in Osun with leading politicians and their traditional rulers (notably the Emir of Iwo) outrightly rejecting any talk of an independent yoruba nation.

If you cross the Niger, you have Umahi making it clear that any talk of seccesion or an Igbo independent nation is dead on arrival. Umahi hinged his conclusion on the fact that Ebonyians are beta Igbos and would face serious marginalization in an Independent Igbo nation .

For whatever reasons , Osun and Ebonyi people and their leaders spout to oppose Nigeria's breakup they will also extend to a call to a return to true federalism.

To understand why, one must see that both these two states are the poorest in the South as well as the most indebted .

Their call for unity is hinged on their parasitic state and indebtedness which depend on oil receipts from the Niger Delta to keep themselves afloat.

This is what I warned here about the APC's incessant borrowings and that other than serving as an avenue for massive looting it also serves to keep all states committed to the parasitic quasi-Marxist centrist arrangement.

Nigeria is now united in debt. The Fulanis have really played a fast one again. This is why every useless loan application from states requesting for federal guareanttee is quickly approved by the Fulani Bolsheviks.
I don't know if you are joking or being serious .... ebonyi and osun are among among the most blessed states in Nigeria

Osun has great rivers and streams ,fertile land ..
How osun would survive ?

Osun government can easily acquire 200,000 hectares ...it's super easy ..I was part of a group that nearly aquired 33000 acres before the herdsmen crisis from a single community

200,000 hectares ,plus 5 billion in farm equipment ...if used to plant cassava ordinary with improved cassava species 20 ton a hectare is easily achievable ... Zimbabwean whites gets 50 tons in Kwara .. that's 4,000,000 tons a year ..sold at 20k a ton ...that's 80 billion ...say 30 billion is used to compensate land owners n pay workers that's 50 billion a year ...that's more than their federal allocation today

Stage two
This would attract investors in the area of ethanol production , glucose syrub , pharmaceutical grade starch , industrial starch , lots of pig farms ... tax from this would be more than 20 billion( profit tax ,plus payee tax )

Mind u osun can have 5 times this type of structure for cocoa , cassava , cashews , corn and soy ...they have the land that's over 300 billion yearly in revenue

Ebonyi ? Are you for real ? That's the richest Igbo state in terms of natural resources ...they have oil ( first place oil was discovered was afikpo ) gas , lime stone , goal , granite ,salt , Bros e plenty ...can't even mention

Ebonyi can draft out 40000 hectares of wet land for rice farming sir with modifications this can be planted twice a year minimum
With improved seeds you can get 6 tons a year per hectare .. that's 480,000 tons of rice or 9.6 million bags of rice that's 144 billion if each bag is sold at 15k

Not to talk of profit n tax for the cluster of mills that would spring out

They can do 100,000 hectares for cassava also

Bros there is absolutely no state that can't generate 1 trillion a year in revenue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ZombieNation: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2022
tsinzu:
Please Umahi doesn't speak for Ebonyi people as far as Biafra is concerned. The vast majority of Ebonyi people support Biafra. Simon Ekpa is even from Ebonyi state

Your leaders do not give a rats arse about Igbo nationalism

If your leaders are not onboard how do you think someone in London sitting in a room ranting can be of help,,?

By the way, have you forgotten Kanustein so soon?
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ZombieNation: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
mrvitalis:

I don't know if you are joking or being serious .... ebonyi and osun are among among the most blessed states in Nigeria

How osun would survive ?

Osun government can easily acquire 200,000 hectares ...it's super easy ..I was part of a group that nearly aquired 33000 acres before the herdsmen crisis from a single community

200,000 hectares ,plus 5 billion in farm equipment ...if used to plant cassava ordinary with improved cassava species 20 ton a hectare is easily achievable ... Zimbabwean whites gets 50 tons in Kwara .. that's 4,000,000 tons a year ..sold at 20k a ton ...that's 80 billion ...say 30 billion is used to compensate land owners n pay workers that's 50 billion a year ...that's more than their federal allocation today

Stage two
This would attract investors in the area of ethanol production , glucose syrub , pharmaceutical grade starch , industrial starch , lots of pig farms ... tax from this would be more than 20 billion( profit tax ,plus payee tax )

Mind u osun can have 5 times this type of structure for cocoa , cassava , cashews , corn and soy ...they have the land that's over 300 billion yearly in revenue

Ebonyi ? Are you for real ? That's the richest Igbo state in terms of natural resources ...they have oil ( first place oil was discovered was afikpo ) gas , lime stone , goal , granite ,salt , Bros e plenty ...can't even mention

Ebonyi can draft out 40000 hectares of wet land for rice farming sir with modifications this can be planted twice a year minimum
With improved seeds you can get 6 tons a year per hectare .. that's 480,000 tons of rice or 9.6 million bags of rice that's 144 billion if each bag is sold at 15k

Bros there is absolutely no state that can't generate 1 trillion a year in revenue

[/s]

What is stoping you from doing all you posted above?

Lazy Taju

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by mrvitalis(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2022
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

What is stoping you from doing all you posted above?

Lazy Taju
Because there is no incentive to
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ZombieNation: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Because there is no incentive to

By incentive you mean no profit to be made.

Got it.
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by mrvitalis(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2022
ZombieNation:

By incentive you mean no profit to be made.

Got it.
I'm not responsible for your comprehensive abilities

I mean there is absolutely no reason for states to do this when there is free money
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by tommy589(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2022
With the current state of unity in corruption,I am not sure any state can survive without federal allocations. Are the oil producing communities even enjoying their oil wealth?
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Osun can compete with any state in Nigeria with arable land cocoa,onions ,palm fruit and gold but lazy governor

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by alanto: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Attention seeking OP
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by Codeye(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Maybe true. Separations is not the answers to the age long problems of this great country rather togetherness oneness seeing one problem that affect one affect all. And good leadership getting rid of cabals...
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by Letshegostaff: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2022
CHAT ME UP IF YOU ARE A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WORKER UNDER IPPIS
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by Esama: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
You will shock should op reveal his identity I believe that op is igbo ss not complain.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by Tenses: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

How osun would survive ?

Stage two

Brilliant.
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by obiekunie01: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Super brilliant analysis!

Let me add that this simple solution can be replicated in every state of the federation - why the states still depend on federal allocation for survival is what i still don't understand!

POVERTY IN NIGERIA IS SELF MADE.
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ZombieNation: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
Osun can compete with any state in Nigeria with arable land cocoa,onions ,palm fruit and gold but lazy governor

Osun that experienced acute famine under jonathan due to Aregberascal not paying salaries and pensions,?

Osun that saw to convoy of food stuffs being donated during GEJ time is it now that hunger has blighted the land?

Yeye talk.
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ZombieNation: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

I'm not responsible for your comprehensive abilities

I mean there is absolutely no reason for states to do this when there is free money

Which proves. My point exactly that you are all parasites and not only the north.

And this is why I don't even pay a single attention to Igbo or yoruba seccesionist movements. You are all parasitic hypocrites.
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by mrvitalis(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
ZombieNation:

Which proves. My point exactly that you are all parasites and not only the north.

And this is why I don't even pay a single attention to Igbo or yoruba seccesionist movements. You are all parasitic hypocrites.
Then push for secccesion for your people na $16 billion oil money is why we won't hear word ?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ZombieNation: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Then push for secccesion for your people na $16 billion oil money is why we won't hear word ?

Una go gree? Awon parasites
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by IGBOSON1: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

How osun would survive ?

Stage two

Don’t mind him! ‘

Niger-Delta…Niger-Delta’….as if Igbo don’t make up a sizeable percentage of the population in the region! Unimaginative peeps like him can’t wrap their head around the good points you raise because their brains have been formatted to think of only oyel and gas, ogogoro and eating pussy!
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by BSdetective: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Even region even to the last nigerian can survive on their own.... currently I provide my own electricity via solar and gen, provide my own drinking water on the land I bought and handle my security via my contributions to the neighborhood watch....I don't survive on federal allocation or government handouts. If I as a Nigerian and millions of Nigerians like me can survive without the state, it's not far fetched to say that even a local government area can survive as it's own country with the right leadership.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ZombieNation: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude, your reverse psychology can never work! It’s actually YOU that’s the leeching, parasitic ‘one Nigerianist’, and i very much doubt you’re from the Niger-Delta!

Lol.

Igbo parasite
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by mrvitalis(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Don’t mind him! ‘

Niger-Delta…Niger-Delta’….as if Igbo don’t make up a sizeable percentage of the population in the region! Unimaginative peeps like him can’t wrap their head around the good points you raise because their brains have been formatted to think of only oyel and gas, ogogoro and eating pussy!
The most annoying thing is that his tribe might not be oil producing even

Take rivers state for example ...obigbo , omuma, etche , egebema and ndoni , ekepeye produce 70% plus of the oil in rivers state and this are all igboid community ...infact obigbo ,ndoni and egebema produce 60% of river oil and are 100% proudly Igbos
Small boundary adjustment imo got 44 oil wells from.egbema and half of egebema is still in rivers state oh ..so imagine the oil they have

The ijaws produce little or no oil in rivers state out side belè community and most of the oil was given to bayelsa by Jonathan

Take akwa Ibom for exampl ibiobio , anang , and eket produce little or no oil but na them dey control akwa Ibom

Delta ...? Anioma produce close to 40% of the oil , then ishekri another 40% the test 20% but na ijaw and uhrobo make noise pass

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by mrvitalis(m): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2022
ZombieNation:

Lol.

Igbo parasite
Tell me any tribe that produce more oil and gas than Igbos and get 100k ...

Now state your tribe let's see who are the parasites true true

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ViperAda: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Tell me any tribe that produce more oil and gas than Igbos and get 100k ...

Now state your tribe let's see who are the parasites true true
What's the quantity of oil production in iboland?
Most of the gas supply serving the country are from Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers. The gas production in imo has not even gotten to an advanced stage.

-Viper
Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by mrvitalis(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2022
ViperAda:

What's the quantity of oil production in iboland?
Most of the gas supply serving the country are from Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers. The gas production in imo has not even gotten to an advanced stage.

-Viper
If u don't know go and ask ... obigbo ndoni produce most gas in rivers state and are fully Igbos 100%

The ASA gas and oil field is about the biggest in Nigeria ...

Oya where in ijaw land in rivers state can you find oil and gas ...name the oil well in ijaw land

Small boundary adjustment 44 oil wells from egebema ooh fall inside imo state and half of egebema is still inside rivers state ...ndoni is another major oil producer

Just like the ndoni chief once said this people shouting our oil our oil how many of them have oil

Name a tribe that have more oil than Igbo tribe in Nigeria I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi And Osun Expose The Hypocrisy Of Igbo And Yoruba Nationalism by ViperAda: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

If u don't know go and ask ... obigbo ndoni produce most gas in rivers state and are fully Igbos 100%

The ASA gas and oil field is about the biggest in Nigeria ...

Oya where in ijaw land in rivers state can you find oil and gas ...name the oil well in ijaw land

Small boundary adjustment 44 oil wells from egebema ooh fall inside imo state and half of egebema is still inside rivers state ...ndoni is another major oil producer

Just like the ndoni chief once said this people shouting our oil our oil how many of them have oil

Name a tribe that have more oil than Igbo tribe in Nigeria I'm waiting
You're very ignorant. if you want to know, go and find out the gas supply feeding the national grid. And for your information, the oil well litigation is still pending in court. As we speak, iboland produce the lowest oil production in the southern region.

-Viper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must We Always Get Approval From Our Slave Masters~pictures / Tinubu Guilty Of BLASPHEMY. / Suspected Attackers Of St Francis Catholic Church Owo Caught (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.