Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Is Not Enough Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Not Enough Today (138 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Not Enough Today by FreshGreen: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2022
WHAT IS NOT ENOUGH TODAY…..
If you are a child of God, serving Him with all your heart, and you are facing some tough situations, I am here to encourage you never to stop serving God, never to slow down or be discouraged, because what is not enough or what you don’t have today, will be more than enough tomorrow.

Imagine you are in any of the following situation:

Having Financial Difficulties?
Maybe you have no job, no accommodation, and no money to meet basic needs in your life or family, if you have Jesus as your Lord and you are faithfully serving Him without compromise, He will serve you with the best that will not involve any form of sins. There are three things many children of God usually do wrong when they are in financial need:

1, Worry instead of worshiping God. You worry because you can’t imagine how a possible solution will come. Divert your energy of worrying into worshiping God even in the presence of embarrassing needs.

2, Compromise into sin. Many children of God fail to be faithful to the end in time of needs, many Christians compromise to get job, contracts or traveling documents in sinful ways and thereby miss the wonderful purpose of God for their lives and so they live the rest of their lives in wrong path except they repent and retrace their ways back.

3, Looking unto men for help. The more you look to men for help, the more you get frustrated and feel bitter. Why do you look up to men for your help while you are supposed to look unto God? Let God do what only Him can do in your life.

Not Even Enough Money for Transport Fare – You may be having financial challenges that you don’t have enough money for transport fare to school, to workplace, to church or for evangelism, and you have to trek several distances in the hot sun, you know what? Days are coming when you will always find yourself inside an air-conditioned car that you will need to create time to trek for exercise.

Like Being Single Forever?
If you are a godly brother or sister and you are single, the devil may make it look like you are being single forever, as if it will take eternity for you to eventually get married. But the truth is that if you continue serving the Lord faithfully without compromise, you will not only get married but happily married and within a few weeks after marriage, you will forget all your years of singleness. Just rest on the Lord, the miracle may be closer than you expect.

Single and Having temptation for Premarital Sex?
If you are a single brother or sister, sometime temptation for premarital sex will come, as if waiting for sex until marriage is too distant a time. The devil will portrait sex as something you need now, as something that will make you super-fulfil, but the truth is that premarital sex gives few minutes enjoyment that fades away quickly and replaces it with far years sorrow and regret. You will not want to do something for 5 mins and regret it for more than 50 years, will you?

When a child of God falls into premarital sex, the presence and angels of God will depart from the person and demons will be replaced and many evil attacks are done into the person’s life by the demons. But when you wait till you get married, you will have as many times to enjoy sex with your spouse and the presence of God will always abide with you. Do you know your remaining time of waiting is not as long as how far you have waited? So it is worth waiting through for the remaining few times. Do not yield to the temptation of premarital sex that will ruin your destiny. “Lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. 17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.” Hebrews 12:16-17.

Not Having Children In Marriage?
If you are married and you are still waiting on the Lord for children, your waiting is for wonder, because your womb is reserved for special children. Do not allow pressure or people to mislead you against God’s will. What you need is to be more devoted to God’s will and work, and the wonderful children will follow. Do not allow the little delay to cause you to run from mountain to valley in the name of prayer, let God do what no man can do, and don’t allow men to hijack the glory of God in your life.

The family waiting on God for children today, the same family will soon be working for birth control tomorrow after they have enough children; the barren couple today, after God’s visitation, will soon be spending to bar more children from coming in the name of family planning when they have more children. What is not enough today will soon be more than enough if we trust God.

If you have been experiencing miscarriage after marriage, the Lord will visit you with miracle pregnancy that will be too heavy for any force to frustrate in Jesus name. Keep serving God as God is about to serve you with the best.

Whatever situation you are in, whatever solution you need, what matters is that you should have the Savior Jesus Christ in your life, and seek Him with all your heart and everything will be settled, that is sure!

Here is my picture as a side labourer at Redemption camp about 12 years ago, I was hungry several times, needed food and dreamed in my mind that when God blesses me with money, that I would eat as much as possible. But today, I can't eat as much as I dreamed then when I was hungry because I don't have that appetite for food again and I need to control my weight.

What is not enough today, will be more than enough tomorrow that you will evil say it is enough, if you can but wait upon the Lord.

“If a man dies, shall he live again?
All the days of my hard service I will wait,
Till my change comes.” Job 14:14

God bless you!

Gideon Akande, the Evangelist

(1) (Reply)

There's A Big War Ooh. Wat H And See / What Does The Trinity Signifies? / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.