Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

PDP Is Edo, Edo Is PDP -moses Omo-ikirodah Speaks On Party Crises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Edo, Edo Is PDP -moses Omo-ikirodah Speaks On Party Crises (275 Views)

Labour Party Crises Are Small Compared To Nigeria's Problems – Peter Obi / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Poor Federal Constituency Project In Edo: Edo State Govt Intervenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is Edo, Edo Is PDP -moses Omo-ikirodah Speaks On Party Crises by oikirodah(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2022
PDP Is Edo, Edo Is PDP -Moses Omo-Ikirodah Speaks On Party Crises, Plans For Etsako Federal Constituency

A frontline aspirant for the PDP house of reps seat for Etsako Federal Constituency, Eng Moses Omo-Ikirodah has declared that the PDP in Edo State is on course and would come out as one indivisible party despite its current setback as regards the party harmonization and leadership structure crises it faces.

Moses Omo-Ikirodah made this declaration on Friday when he stormed the PDP headquarters to pick up his expression of interest and nomination forms.

Speaking with reporters after picking up his form, Moses who is currently the group MD of MODAH Nigeria Limited with Corporate offices at Lagos, Abuja and Maryland the United States Of America said he believes the current crises facing the Edo PDP would be laid to rest in the next couple of days.

According to the father of three who is married to a senior chartered accountant among one of the five IOCs operating in Nigeria, the committee set up to reconcile the differences would do justice to the matter.

"This is not the first time we have had a crisis like this, we have had it as well in other states, we have a crisis resolution machinery within the PDP that would do justice to the little hindrances. 

I believe in the competence of the committee set up by the NWC of our great party and their ability to resolve the crises. In a couple of days, it would be a thing of the past.

Edo State ab initio is PDP oriented, EDO is PDP and PDP is EDO, the fact is that at a point in time there was a departure from what it was meant to be where we saw the ACN having their way into governance in Edo State.

We have since past that stage as the leadership of the PDP has addressed that anomaly and we have rightly taken our place in the governance of the State." 

Moses Omo-Ikirodah further spoke on his chances of winning the Party's ticket, saying he has consulted wildly and his people have given him the assurance that they are fully with him.

The Business Mogul promised he would position the yearnings and demands of his people at the front burner of national discourse, stating that he constantly confers with his people and knows exactly their needs and demands.

"I believe wholeheartedly that the yearnings of the Etsako Federal  Constituency would be known to Nigerians, I would ensure that I liaise with my constituents repeatedly and carry them along, I would help in formulating policies that would build human capacity and engage the people positively"

Re: PDP Is Edo, Edo Is PDP -moses Omo-ikirodah Speaks On Party Crises by Jostoman: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Edo state is PDP so whatever that is causing the crises should be settled amicably.
Re: PDP Is Edo, Edo Is PDP -moses Omo-ikirodah Speaks On Party Crises by muykem: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Since when? Governor Obaseki can never be an asset to any party. You can't associate with him politically without regret it. Philip Shaibu crying day is getting nearer than before.

(1) (Reply)

APC Convention: Support Groups Call For Urgent Disciplinary Action Against Yari / Anambra PDP Suspends Chairman For Insulting Chris Uba / Osibanjo's Regime Will Be Worse Than Buhari's, Cluelessness Beyond Measure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.