Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Smart Passive Income Ideas {updated For 2022} - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smart Passive Income Ideas {updated For 2022} (153 Views)

Earn $90 Per 30 Min Work (passive Income Ideas 2020) / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / 6 Sure Ways To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Passive Income Ideas {updated For 2022} by newbox3030(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Do you still wonder how to make money on Pinterest? So in this post, I will be going to talk about Pinterest affiliate marketing without a blog, and I’ll be giving you complete guidance on how to get a Pinterest affiliate link and how to promote your affiliate products on it.

Well, before getting into deep, let’s first know in short about Pinterest. For sure, you might be aware of Pinterest but still for people who don’t know about Pinterest and what it is?

What is Pinterest

Pinterest is a visual search engine just like Google images, but it’s way better than google images. Eventually, Pinterest creates a search-driven forum with high-quality pictures and graphics.

Pinterest has plenty of buying traffic that’s often shopping and researching products. Ultimately, this makes Pinterest a perfect place for affiliate marketing.

Yet, many platforms offer you an affiliate program, but what makes Pinterest apart from others and why Pinterest only why not others. I want to know why Pinterest, so just keep reading; some interesting facts may mesmerize you.

Why Pinterest for Affiliate marketing?

As I mentioned above, Pinterest is a visual search engine with a social segment. Eventually, there are 320 million monthly active users, from which 70% of them are women, who are using this platform to make buying decisions. They follow the trend and figure out where to go on vacation, which diet to follow or what blogging courses to acquire to develop their skills.

Pinterest users further have spending power, with a top household income of about $75,000. Interesting right! Well, these Pinterest statistics make the forum a stunning place for affiliate marketing. Starting from writing content, such as reviews, tutorials, and product comparisons is an ideal affiliate marketing strategy, yeah it can be a time-consuming process. Yet it is worth it.

One of the fascinating things about Pinterest is that it allows you to get your affiliate links in front of potential buyers in a less time-intensive manner.
If you are a complete beginner in the world of affiliate marketing.

So today, I’ll walk you through the steps to get your Pinterest affiliate link and also I will be going to let you know how to create an affiliate pin and upload them to Pinterest. Also, In the end, I’ll be going to add a few of my own favourite high earning Affiliate programs to help you earn a handsome amount of money. So keep reading till the end.

Reason for giving priority to Pinterest over other social media networks

No doubt, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are famous social media sites. But some reasons make Pinterest superior to them. These include:

- Pinterest demands less time, money, and work.
- It is easy to do affiliate marketing on Pinterest.
- There are very few chances of spam as it’s not crowded with a huge population.
- You don’t need to learn Pinterest SEO; simply add a good content pin with the affiliate link.

How Does Pinterest Affiliate Marketing Works?

To make money on Pinterest, you must have a clear idea about this affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing refers to getting paid through companies by selling their products or services. You will retrieve the percentage of commission in every purchase that buyers make going via your affiliate link.

There are so many bloggers on Pinterest who are already doing affiliate marketing through a blog. Also, they make a good amount of bucks per month just only sharing affiliate links on Pinterest through their blog posts. Also, as I mentioned, this can be done without a blog as well.

https://www.websupportmail.com/pinterest--without-a-blog-complete-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Clickbank: How To Make $1000 Every Month With Affiliate Marketing In 2022 / Scrap Sales Request / How To Write Sales Letters That Put Your Readers In "OBSESSION MODE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.