Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage (8857 Views)

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Mooh247: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Realists:

A very misleading and myopic fake news, imagine tagging all igbos child traffickers because 90% of those babies factories owners are igbos or believing that all Yoruba's are skull minners because of the incidents mostly reported happened to be committed by Yoruba's.

Sure it's just the few horrible ones giving everyone a bad name... I know typical Northern man values their women and take care of them regardless of their condition, poor or rich

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by eazyduzit: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Is a normal thing here in the North most especially the villages where the Hausa Christians (Maguzawa) share the same community with their fellow Muslims counterparts.The Muslims mostly abduct the Christians girls child (under age) and forced them to convert and marry without the consent of their biological parents.This same incident happened in Anchau town (Kubau LGA) Kaduna state late last year where one Igbo girl was abducted and forced to convert andmarry one Alhaji without her parents consents.
This is a story I know very well ....

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
You want to inundate us on happenings in the north and you decided to download an entire epistle then expect me to read it?

You people are mad!

I should come and stress myself reading one lengthy writeup about the same north that has vehemently refused to progress thereby dragging the rest of the country to the stone age? Is it not the same arewa that bastardized the #Endsars protest, comfortably connived with the Yoruba to oust Jonathan because he was killing boko haram terrorists and building schools for them?

If the North has problems, keep them in the north. Who get sense no dey put mouth for husband and wife quarrel, make them for no use you settle scores when them later fvck for night!

If the northerners like, they should marry off their infants to their dying imams and alhajis, e no suppose concern us.

Na Ogun go kill una papa!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Advancedman(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
abouzaid:
*How northern leaders, elite’s silence encourage forceful abductions, child marriage*

https://punchng.com/how-northern-leaders-elites-silence-encourage-forceful-abductions-child-marriage/?amp
It's not silence that you think of but silence of marvel at the stupidity of bringing up the topic at all.
Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by unclejb2(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is the reason I support Nnamdi Kanu. We can't be coexisting will these barbarians in the same country.

How do you expect to get a change when the president himself forcefully married his own wife as a child bride

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by EdiskyHarry: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
SlyDev:

After this we need to talk about grooming in south East, it is equally as bad
The more I try to understand your point, the more I'm getting confused .

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by NOwazobia: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
That is Islam for you. Blood, oppression, kidnapping, lies, and so many barbarism is what that vile book contains.

Not so many join the religion in their right sense. Most are forced, bribed to join them, through kidnapping, threats, bribing....

Tueh. Islam is an affliction to humanity. embarassed cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by freegaza(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
eazyduzit:
Is a normal thing here in the North most especially the villages where the Hausa Christians (Maguzawa) share the same community with their fellow Muslims counterparts.The Muslims mostly abduct the Christians girls child (under age) and forced them to convert and marry without the consent of their biological parents.This same incident happened in Anchau town (Kubau LGA) Kaduna state late last year where one Igbo girl was abducted and forced to convert andmarry one Alhaji without her parents consents.
This is a story I know very well ....

No one will force anyone to convert. These things happen because the girls agree to convert

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by freegaza(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Punch used to be one of my favourite until the hatred for Buhari made them something else

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by eazyduzit: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
freegaza:

No one will force anyone to convert. These things happen because the girls agree to convert
A girl under the age of 18 agree to convertAre you for real or just joking?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by AllahEatsShit: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
This does not surprise me one bit. There's a documentary on YouTube showing how this sort of thing happens to non muslim girls living amongst muslims all over the world.
In Egypt they even have imams whose full time job is to target Christian girls for rape and forced conversion. They will even pay kidnappers Extra if they can kidnap the daughter of a pastor.
Thoroughly evil and disgusting religion.
I'll share a link to the documentary as soon as I find it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by eazyduzit: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
freegaza:

So the girls can give and marry themselves out without the consent of their parents too.Did Islam allow that too?

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by AllahEatsShit: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yes, 10 year old girls agree to allow themselves to be raped and converted to Islam. Such a wise religion with such intelligent followers.

freegaza:

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by gbagyiza: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
SlyDev:

An Igbo man will see a 14years old girl, feel sexually attracted to her, then start sending her gift, send her to school to marry her, may even decide to exploit her sexually during this period. When you challenge this person, they will say it is their culture

How are you different from Hausa in the North

Pls, don't confuse yourself. Let them kidnap their Muslim daughters and force them into marriage but spear Christian girls bc they don't share the same faith with them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by eazyduzit: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
AllahEatsShit:
Yes, 10 year old girls agree to allow themselves to be raped and converted to Islam. Such a wise religion with such intelligent followers.

You dey mind am?Some people think with their AN.. wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by oilykid(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
SlyDev:

Girls as little as 12-14 are kidnapped in South East by criminals and then trafficked to as far as Libya for prostitution, the one that failed landed here in South West.

What is the future of these women? Their future is far worse than the people you are castigating above, an Hausa married woman have roof on her head, free from HIV/Aids, free from sexual molestation and harassment.

We need to put hand together and save women, they are our mother, sister and wife, stop insulting women online
The issue is even worst in the SW where little girls are trafficked and sent to Libya and other poor African countries for sex slavery.

I think Northerner case is little compared to the inhumane treatment of yoruba girls in the SW.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/10/trafficking-1052-oyo-indigenes-rescued-says-naptip

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by kissdabride: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=SlyDev post=111197994]

Grooming of a child is also an old culture of pedophilia. Most of the time the both cultures prey poor girls from poor family [/quot. You are islamaphobially mentally derailed...
North is drawing Nigeria back what a shameful Islam acts.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Muna4real(f): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is a thread on northern Nigeria and it's barbaric practice against women. But somehow, the south east and Igbos were roped into it. Can't you leave Igbos alone?

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by mmsen: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is mass child rape.

Why are you sugarcoating it?

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
EdiskyHarry:

The more I try to understand your point, the more I'm getting confused .

Check the meaning of grooming brother
Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
oilykid:

The issue is even worst in the SW where little girls are trafficked and sent to Libya and other poor African countries for sex slavery.

I think Northerner case is little compared to the inhumane treatment of yoruba girls in the SW.

What is bad is bad bro, don't look at it from tribal point of view

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
kissdabride:
"Learn to quote"
Same with South East, for every bad Northern culture there is far worse south east culture out there

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by magmaxmagma: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
SlyDev:

An igbo man will see a 14years old girl, feel sexually attracted to her, then start sending her gift, send her to school with the aim of marrying her, he may even decide to exploit her sexually during this period. When you challenge this people, they will say it is their culture

How are you different from Hausa in the North

Mohammed PBUH is a good example.
Its a sex cult

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by DrGoodman: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
mmsen:
This is mass child rape.

Why are you sugarcoating it?

Exactly, by a tribe that supports pedophilia.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by DrGoodman: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
magmaxmagma:

Chai.
Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by oilykid(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
SlyDev:

What is bad is bad bro, don't look at it from tribal point of view
You are the one that went tribal about it ..You always involve igbos in anything that doesn't even concern them.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by freegaza(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
eazyduzit:

A girl under the age of 18 agree to convertAre you for real or just joking?

She fell in love with whoever the guy is and decided to follow him

It is the parents fault that they allowed their daughter to follow someone from another religion
Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
magmaxmagma:

Religion is one of the most sacred things to mankind, I have never seen Hausa insult Christianity or Yoruba Christian insult Islam, it always igbos

Why are you so intolerant?
Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by freegaza(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
eazyduzit:

So the girls can give and marry themselves out without the consent of their parents too.Did Islam allow that too?

They can have sex and get pregnant without the consent of their parents too
Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
oilykid:

You are the one that went tribal about it ..You always involve igbos in anything that doesn't even concern them.

Reporting a bad practice is tribal? But the dude up there said Hausa women are 1700 slaves, uno see that one

Grooming of child for sexual benefit is bad nwanne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage by Techgee19: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Text Of Speech By Adeosun On Linking Capital Markets With Affordable Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.