Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race (14456 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by zakari123: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
The Coalition of APC North East Youths Vanguard has endorsed the candidature of Hon.Rinshola Abiola for All Progressive Congress National Youth leader ahead of March 26th National Convention.

The Coverner of the Coalition Comrade Abdullahi Ibrahim made the disclosure in a Press Conference at the APC State Secretariat in Bauchi. According to him the Endorsement is necessary considering her wealth of experience and her outstanding sacrifices to the Rulling party.

Below is the full text of the Press briefing signed and read out to Journalist with our correspondence Musa Abdullahi who was among the Journalist that covered the event shared the following.

BEING A TEXT OF PRESS CONFERENCE ADDRESSED BY COALITION OF APC NORTH EAST YOUTH VANGUARD ENDORSING THE CANDIDATURE OF HON. RINSOLA ABIOLA AS APC NATIONAL YOUTH LEADER.

Protocol.

As we set to elect new leadership that will paddle the affairs of the All Progressive Congress for the next 4 years, we are obliged to address the press on the following reason which is germane to the progress of our party.

You will all agree with us that the Youths remain the backbone of every society, such that it future can not only be predicted through the deed of the youth but can also be presumed from the acts embarked upon by the youths of that particular time.

In all aspects of electoral processes,the role of the youth can not be underestimated, the mobilization of voters which is the threshold to every electoral victory are highly carried out by Youths. Therefore, We can succinctly posit that the position of the youth in democracy is that of a pillar in a building whereby if it seize to exist, the building can not stand.

As we approach the National Convention of the All Progressive Congress, we the APC Northeast Youth Vanguard converged here today to affirm our wholesome support for Hon. Rinsola Abiola candidature as APC Youth leader. This is not because we felt we should throw our support behind her, but due to her antecedents in the area of grassroots mobilization throughout various assignments and positions she held either by the party leadership or in many support groups.

Her vast experience in area of mobilization will forever be a selling point for our party in the forth coming general elections.This should not be taken for granted, we believe she remain the best among all the Aspirants currently jostling for this exolted office of APC Youth leader haven considered her background in political participation.

As a female constestant and considering the roles women play in mobilization and sensitization towards sustainaining the gains and Securing the future of the nation Democratic institutions,Her Endorsement become necessary and timely.

Since the return of the forth Republic,Women has continued to play Significant roles in the elections and in the emerging victory of the current Change Government.Women are the majority voters, we are very sure her victory will mark a turning point in our great party.

We therefore call and solicit the Support of our delegates and party leadership to ensure the delivery of Youths most friendly leader that can mobilize and win elections for the rulling All Progressive Congress. Her emergence will change the narratives and will open more opportunities for the active Youths Participation in the Process that will return our great party to power come next Insha'Allah.

Thank You

Comrade Abdullahi Ibrahim
Coverner.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by farmboyy: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
What was the idiot thinking in the first place ni?
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Wazak: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anonymous54:

Does anyone who resides in Lagos have this cylinder (used)i want to buy it I'll pay if it's available asap!

Someone across my street has one exactly like that. If you pay me, I'll steal it for you and transport it to you. Cash before you carry

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Anonymous54: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wazak:

Someone across my street has one exactly like that. If you pay me, I'll steal it for you and transport it to you
Should i laugh or not?

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by GistFullGround: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2022

The Godfather of Boko Haram!

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Kennyprince: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Next chairman is senator George Akume

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by mike3rickz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Esama:
Stop spanning Nairaland where are the anti sperm bolt sef.
I am o
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Starhearts: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Frigga13:
Normal..

Adamu Is their chairman

Signed sealed and deliver .. everybody is falling in line

What they’re cooking for Yoruba people eh..

You reap what you sow in life ... integrity is all..

Being a tufaced sapien is the worst of humanity.

T

Talk about ur region

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Urbanchampion: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Letshegostaff:
CHAT ME UP IF YOU ARE A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WORKER UNDER IPPIS

You want to offer loans, right?
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Badonasty(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lol…this man really show them for pdp that year
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by adelaja70(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Starhearts:

Talk about ur region
He no get region my brother... He's always floating like birds.
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by simpleseyi: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Frigga13:
Normal..

Adamu Is their chairman

T

Yoruba matter will kill you, just as it killed those before you. It's not today that we Yorubas have been aligning to teach you political lessons

3 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Frigga13: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
simpleseyi:

Yoruba matter will kill you, just as it killed those before you. It's not today that we Yorubas have been aligning to teach you political lessons

After it have killed Awolowo Abiola and Tinubu

Before e go reach you .. then me
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Starhearts: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
adelaja70:

He no get region my brother... He's always floating like birds.

Best comments of d year
May ur days be long on earth

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Techgee19: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by pharmagba: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Biggest scam of a politician
Concur
Sadly after spending million on poster and billboard.
Wasting money not earned
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by AntonVince: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Terrence99:

Modu has never been a Tinubu person, in fact he's Tinubu's sworn enemy right from the time of the formation of APC.
That was why ipob pigs and dogs from the muddy side were rejoicing that Modu was in the race to humiliate Tinubu.
Seeing you change your mouth now is not surprising. You people have no political future, so it is understandable that you lack political commonsense.

Buhari wants a consensus candidate but the power brokers have ensured the race is thrown open. Let Malami who has never won an election in his life come out and campaign for Adamu.

...and who are the power brokers?
smiley
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Alba3: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Frigga13:
Normal..

Adamu Is their chairman

T
Whatever they cook, as you said, has no impact on Yorubas... They've produced president for 8 years recently and VP for 8 years; they've got nothing to loose whatever the results. I would advise you worry more about your people that's afraid to even go for the highest post in the country.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by cpu2006(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
He should have step up not step down
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Thinktwicemybro: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Terrence99:

Modu has never been a Tinubu person, in fact he's Tinubu's sworn enemy right from the time of the formation of APC.
That was why ipob pigs and dogs from the muddy side were rejoicing that Modu was in the race to humiliate Tinubu.
Seeing you change your mouth now is not surprising. You people have no political future, so it is understandable that you lack political commonsense.

Buhari wants a consensus candidate but the power brokers have ensured the race is thrown open. Let Malami who has never won an election in his life come out and campaign for Adamu.
Same man Tinubu sent to destroy PDP is now his sworn enemy. Abeg let us hear word. Tinubu has failed period.
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by ashawopikin(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
I remember when this man hold pdp for preek some years ago, na supreme court save pdp from the grip of this strong man
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by obinoral1179(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu plans to install his boys keeps hitting the rock , all thanks to buhari

Buhari has already annointed Abdulahi adamu so like I said before, No other candidates stand a chance .
You are a clown..... Tinubu will give HBP....
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by ashawopikin(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
I remember when this man hold pdp for preek some years ago, na supreme court save pdp from this strong man
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by HRMK: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
who is he fooling?he didnt purchase the form till it got closed on friday!what is he talking about?
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Letshegostaff: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Urbanchampion:

You want to offer loans, right?
We offer loan to federal government workers under ippis.
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Terrence99: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
AntonVince:

...and who are the power brokers?
smiley

The people who made Buhari president after he failed 3 times and cried on TV.
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by Terrence99: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Same man Tinubu sent to destroy PDP is now his sworn enemy. Abeg let us hear word. Tinubu has failed period.

Tinubu never sent Modu to PDP. It was the foolishness of PDP thinking Modu was an ATM to fund the party who made him chairman.
Tinubu is waxing stronger but his enemies in the barren muddy region are politically hopeless.
Re: APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race by AntonVince: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Terrence99:

The people who made Buhari president after he failed 3 times and cried on TV.

Nigerians across religious and ethnic divides made Buhari president in 2015.
"The people" you refer to struggled badly (despite the intimidation and widespread rigging) to deliver their domain. They could only deliver a marginal 160,000 votes, which even if deducted would have been insignificant to influence the final outcome of the election.

The real (unsung) heroes are the people of the middle-belt - Kwara, Benue, Plateau, Kogi and Nassarawa who delivered their traditionally PDP states to Buhari/APC.

Since he is the maker of presidents, why couldn't Tinubu "make" Ribadu and Atiku president on the platform of AC/ACN?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor / Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today / 2023: Mohammed Saleh, Others Begin Mobilisation For Tinubu In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.