Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Professional Full Stack Developer, Programmer And Server Admin Payment After Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Professional Full Stack Developer, Programmer And Server Admin Payment After Job (396 Views)

How Did You Succeed As A Developer/programmer? / Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY / In Need Of An Android Developer (programmer ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Full Stack Developer, Programmer And Server Admin Payment After Job by angelEmade: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Need a full stack developer? Programmer? Server and backend manager? My team and I are at your service and we only take payment after service.
WhatsApp me: 070...6777...5065
From SaaS platforms to payment gateways, content management system, moving tour projects between servers, developing content based platforms, wordpress administration, themes, etc
Browser extensions, node.js projects, native apps and desktop software development for your existing websites and projects, blogs, adsense issues, portal etc. We develop everything.
Re: Professional Full Stack Developer, Programmer And Server Admin Payment After Job by angelEmade: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
We also develop custom mailing servers and services with DKIM, Dmarc and SPDF security records. No need to pay huge amount of funds to mailchimp and similar services anymore. Set up your own powerful mailing server with your domain with a 99.9% inbox delivery rate.
070...6777...5065. (Whatsapp)
Re: Professional Full Stack Developer, Programmer And Server Admin Payment After Job by Tatev5: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
You can useDMARC analyzer [url]https://powerdmarc.com/ [/url] to generate all the email security records you need.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Learn Front-end Development / Need A GT Bank Employee / Top Option To Rsweeps Add Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.