Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers (1290 Views)

Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Super Eagles Squad For Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers Released-mikel,victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Preciousgirl(f): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
GHANA will get the nod over Nigeria to Qatar

This I have seen

Nothing will change it
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Totilopussylick(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin

Just as Tunisians finish us patata the other day tongue
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by joceey(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Is this a dream or a vision? How you take see am, and are you sure?
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Parrot69: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
...and if e no happen waiting you want make I do you??

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Preciousgirl(f): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
joceey:
Is this a dream or a vision? How you take see am, and are you sure?

Same will happen
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Clintifydan(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Preciousgirl:
GHANA will get the nod over Nigeria to Qatar

This I have seen

Nothing will change it

Given you are not related to Joseph the dreamer then you can only assume... If Ghana beats nigeria let my p**** shift backwards
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by joceey(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Same will happen

I laugh cos, Nigeria will qualify for the world Cup.
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2022
You have seen nothing. Just guess work. You may be right or you may be wrong.
The outcome will be determined on the field of play after 90mins.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Preciousgirl(f): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
emeernest:

We live to see
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Preciousgirl(f): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2022
this I have seen
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Clint02(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Preciousgirl:
Mohammed Kudus will score the second goal for Ghana today, this I have seen
You nor dey see better thing. Hate or fear has becloud your thoughts,that you are predicting negativity. Aunty you nor dey see the correct thing,na wetin fear don put for your mind you dey imagine...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Preciousgirl(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Clint02:
You nor dey see better thing. Hate or fear has becloud your thoughts,that you are predicting negativity. Aunty you nor dey see the correct thing,na wetin fear don put for your mind you dey imagine...

How market?
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Preciousgirl(f): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
emeernest:

How market?
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Emeka71(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
^And your prediction came to pass.
Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Preciousgirl(f): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Emeka71:
^And your prediction came to pass.

PROPHECY please not prediction

1 Like

Re: Ghana Will Eliminate Nigeria In The Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers by Emeka71(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Clint02:
Preciousgirl:

PROPHECY please not prediction
very good.

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Are You Related To Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Journalist To Dedovic (photo) / A True Story About Cristiano Ronaldo.. / Nigeria Throws Away 4x400m @ World Juniors…by Running ALL Of 2nd Leg In LANE 4!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.