Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader (18445 Views)

ISWAP Leader, Sani Shuwaram Killed By Nigerian Military Airstrikes / NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed / ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader by Gamusgamus: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Faller:
Former leader died, they replaced him ASAP.

But in UAR, after the President died ( he's Dead to me ), he's still ruling from the grave,

And some people are planning on replacing him with another Walking Dead.
Hahahaha,this your mouth eeerh

You have comprehension problem, I said someone is Dead to me, you're still asking for grave as evidence, come and check my brain you'll see the grave.

Let's meet inside your brain, it's empty, so it'll contain both of us
Re: Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader by Offpointng: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I condemn stigmatising innocent Muslims as terrorists just because of actions of a few. We Christians are fond of pointing accusing fingers on our Muslim brothers forgetting that the greatest terror ever committed was done by Christians. Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim? Are Niger delta avengers Muslims? Are Igbos Muslims? We Christians really need to be careful about what we say about others sad

weyrey you don come again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader by slimmax: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I condemn stigmatising innocent Muslims as terrorists just because of actions of a few. We Christians are fond of pointing accusing fingers on our Muslim brothers forgetting that the greatest terror ever committed was done by Christians. Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim? Are Niger delta avengers Muslims? Are Igbos Muslims? We Christians really need to be careful about what we say about others sad
If you no keep quite ehn, na because dem never do you yankan shano thats why you de talk any, for months now we cant sleep, many have abandoned their houses dey toiled to build. Have you asked why it selected places this people attack, kidnap and kill? I pray u get stuck during crisis in the middle of your beloved brothers then your brain go format
Re: Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader by mogxy: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
GOTVee:
sharrap1whoever told u that adolph hitler was a christain

1 Like

Re: Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader by Freddo99(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
GOTVee:
pls bros but these people you just mention, hitler, ipob, and avengers, are they killing for religion? have you ever read or heard that hitler killed for God or doing Gods work? has hitler ever mentioned the name of God before killing? neither ipob nor avengers ever mention religion in their fights. but BH and ISWAP are fighting for Allah and doing his work. they mention his name before any slaughter, but if am wrong i stand to be corrected pls.

1 Like

Re: Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:15am On Mar 21, 2022
These and other accursed terrorists and Islamic extremists have painted Islam in she much bad light that many from it extremely difficult to believe Islam is not evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Ex-Speaker, Zakawanu Garuba Is Dead / Philip Shaibu Not At War With Obaseki / Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.