Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA (473 Views)

IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by TonyRazor(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nwafor Okafor
Leaked video: EFCC has shown copious bias in Obiano's case- APGA
20-03-2022

The All Progressives Grand Alliance has accused the EFCC of copious bias in handling the case of the immediate past governor of the state, Chief Willie Obiano.

National Coordinator of APGA Media Warriors Forum, Chinedu Obigwe, said this on Sunday in a statement made available to newsmen in Awka, Anambra State.

HIS STATEMENT READS:
EFCC has shown the whole World with the trending video of Fmr Governor Willie Obiano on boxers in their custody that they are witch hunting and persecuting him for no justifiable reason.*

Unfolding events with regards to fmr Governor Willie Obiano ordeal in the hands of EFCC has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he is being persecuted.

A video of Fmr Governor Obiano on boxers in EFCC custody was leaked to the general public and the video is currently trending on social media platforms.

For me that video has clearly shown that EFCC is being used to witch hunt Fmr Governor Obiano.

EFCC does not have any justification to tactically use the trending video to mock Fmr Governor Obiano by showing the whole World that he is being humiliated in their custody like a common criminal.

Everybody is asking, what wrong has Fmr Governor Obiano done to deserve such ill treatment from EFCC.

Rev. Fr. Obimma popularly known as Ebube Muonso said it all when he declared to his audience in his adoration ministry that the only offence of Fmr Governor Obiano is that he is not a member of APC.

I always refer to APC as an Association of Past Criminals party where those that looted Nigeria treasury dry run for protection and safety.

Already, people are pointing accusing fingers on Malami, the Attorney General of the Federation.

Recall that it was Malami that hatched different types of plot to impose the demonic Andy Uba on ndi Anambra as Governor by all means.

He went as far as suggesting to President Buhari to declare State of Emergency in Anambra State and when he made that suggestion, Fmr Governor Obiano condemned him for doing that.

Now that Governor Obiano tenure has elapsed, many people that are reacting to his arrest by EFCC are of the opinion that Malami is behind it for the purpose of humiliating him.

But he will end up wearing the garment of shame because the grace of God following Fmr Governor Obiano will disgrace him and his EFCC cohorts.

As for that trending video, I condemn the attempt of EFCC to link Uzu and Chinedu to it as that behind the production and leak of the video.

They want to exonerate their staff and put the blame of the leaked video on Uzu and Chinedu because of their untenable claim that it is only the two of them that are coming to visit Obiano.

Such cock and bull story is unacceptable to us.

EFCC must produce their staff that did that video and punish him or her for doing such condemnable act.

The outpouring of love and show of solidarity to Fmr Governor Obiano is overwhelming and EFCC must have seen by now that they are messing up with the the wrong person.

I will continue condemning EFCC media trial tactics because an accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a Court of competent jurisdiction.

Say no to EFCC politically motivated witch hunt of Fmr Governor Obiano because injustice to one is injustice to all.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by Nendan: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Obviously not a good time for the ex governor where ever he is. Because he must have seen it in his mobile device
Re: Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thief is thief no sentiment

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by edochie12: 3:29am On Mar 21, 2022
I am from anambra state,let efcc investigate him,and if his hand is clean,he has nothing to fear,but if he is guilty of embezzlement,the money he embezzled should be returned to anambra state government and he should be jailed simple.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by eagleu: 3:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Thief is thief no sentiment

A thief is a thief when tried, convicted, and sentenced in a court of law, not on the minds of biased and lawless Malami EFFC officials.
I know that they might fear his escape to overseas, but that's not a reason to arrest him first, then start building a case against him.

That's how Buhari officials have always treated respected Igbo politicians. We all remember how Buhari locked up VP Alex Ekwueme, while President Shagari enjoyed house arrest in his own house.

Unfortunately, some people are above the law in Nigeria, and even those below the law don't know it.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by bibiwekeh: 5:09am On Mar 21, 2022
OP where is the source of the allegations by APGA chairman?
Re: Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:25am On Mar 21, 2022
eagleu:

A thief is a thief when tried, convicted, and sentenced in a court of law, not on the minds of biased and lawless Malami EFFC officials.
I know that they might fear his escape to overseas, but that's not a reason to arrest him first, then start building a case against him.

That's how Buhari officials have always treated respected Igbo politicians. We all remember how Buhari locked up VP Alex Ekwueme, while President Shagari enjoyed house arrest in his own house.

Unfortunately, some people are above the law in Nigeria, and even those below the law don't know it.
ibo are second class citizens
Re: Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by eagleu: 5:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
ibo are second class citizens

Warped mind of a backward Fulani.
Re: Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by kyivmhayor: 5:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Let’s hope he gets out soon
Re: Leaked Video: EFCC Has Shown Copious Bias In Obiano's Case- APGA by ican2020: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Clapping hands and rejoicing when people are arrested, before looking for evidence against them does not speak well of us as a nation

See where we are today, a failed nation and a failed people

(1) (Reply)

APC Supporter Slumps And Dies At Venue Of Party's National Convention(video) / UK Jails Nigerian Four Years For Instigating Violence Against Igbo / Wahala Dey Ooh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.