Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million (2405 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Gift2Love: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by samista: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Adaeze, you're doing well unlike Ebele Obiano that is even from the same community but did as if she didn't hear the story yet the wicked witch wants to come and contest for senate.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Emday(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is a very good gesture from Mrs Oduah.

The woman was really maltreated

1 Like

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Beremx(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
May God comfort her and put smiles on her face again.
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Nendan: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Its well

1 Like

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Totilopussylick(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
When God decided to bless you.

He uses disappointment to put a smile on your face cool

1 Like

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
God, I have seen enough shame in life....turn my story around abegi.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by qekng40(f): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
We need more of you in Nigeria..
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Good.
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Mofun: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wow! This is highly commendable. She has started delivering her promises made to the widow.

#Please check my signature.
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Esama: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stella oduah a notorious criminal.

1 Like

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by MonkeyMods(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is what Ebele ought to do considering the fact the said woman is from her place. She's busy chasing after a noble woman of repute. Gagwo

[s]
Esama:
Stella oduah a notorious criminal.
[/s]
You're her assistant
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
They can assassinate her and collect the money, I cry for her, she should collect the money and run away from there
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by redsun(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
If politicians like her could be law-abiding and stop stealing and playing gods and goddesses with the poor masses' money,such barbaric acts won't be happening in the first place.
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by majamajic(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
As the man die , the woman blow
This life !

1 Like

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Electoral strategies
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
majamajic:
As the die , the woman blow
This life !
One Million na BLOW 2u ....
Anyway, it's something.
Hope such can also be extended to men who sleep in beer parlours because of BAD WIVES?
Anyway, those ones can divorce their wives.
They have got options.
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by gospelpen(f): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is very commendable coming from Princess Stella Oduah. Especially the part where she offered her a scholarship to go back to school. That's so much better than the 1 million naira gift.

There are so many global scholarship opportunities out there. You can learn more about them when you visit S C H O L A R S V I B E. COM
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by majamajic(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

One Million na BLOW 2u ....
Anyway, it's something.
Hope such can also be extended to men who sleep in beer parlours because of BAD WIVES?
Anyway, those ones can divorce their wives.
They have got options.

I said the woman , gift of one million is a big money in nigeria , which ever way u think about it
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Adaeze anyi. Nwanyi bu so mma. God will continue to keep you. Thanks for the beautiful words and big promises.
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by hammer567: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
ELECTION IS IN 2023, THEY HAVE STARTED.

THEY SHOULD MAKE SURE OUR PEOPLE ARE BAILED.
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Letshegostaff: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nice gesture From Mrs Oduah.
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by bashtee09(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please, I know it's wrong to post this, but I am just seeking for someone to bless me with 1k things have being hard since I lost my job and to eat has become very hard for me

2056748154 uba

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nice gesture, season of polticking has come again, time way people the cash out for politicians hand grin grin
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Where's ebelechukwu and Bianca ...
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by JOemmy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
The woman looks very disoriented and phycologically traumatized she should used that money to relocate elsewhere cause of her mental health.
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Karemarealty288(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ohh this is nice thank you Stella .......meanwhile we will be seeing more of these political sympathetic gestures more often.....the time to draw closer to the people has come.

Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by Nigerialabalaba: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
JOemmy:
The woman looks very disoriented and phycologically traumatized she should used that money to relocate elsewhere cause of her mental health.

all of dem, including d senator and dat errand boy who do d video with hin chinko phone needs to be condemed. Dem be yeye people wey dey use dis woman misery for politics aswear2gud.

Dem just put dat poor woman wey dey in her most vulnerable state on display like a circus animal.

Stella oduah fit give her d money and no loud am for now or show give her d money but no show her face for now until police and court don jail dose her native ibo inlaws wey kill her husband and won kill her too.

Na dos useless people , evil inlaw wey accuse her wrongly and con strip her on top, na dem dat errand boy suppose cover , not to dey reveal d face of d woman wey no really dey very clear for d yeye video were den strip her.

Stella Oduah no try at all and I dey para hia angry

why she go do dis kain nonsense tin to d poor widow because of election.

NHRC suppose take up d case of dis woman, make dem carry d woman comot for anambra before all dis yeye politicians continue to use her for circus. shiorr
Re: Moment Senator Stella Oduah Gifted Aguleri Widow In Laws Striped Naked 1million by gidgiddy: 2:27am On Mar 21, 2022
Very noble thing to do

What was done to that young woman was despicable

(1) (Reply)

2023: Bola Tinubu Set To Replace Sowu Olu With Another Loyalist / Tinubu Shutdown Lagos As South-west Youths Endorse APC National Leader / Nigerians React As FFK Says Peter Obi Lacks Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.