Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How To Fix An Invalid Sim Card On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix An Invalid Sim Card On Android (2454 Views)

Samsung Invalid SIM Card / Urgent: My ZTE Phone Says Invalid Sim. I Need Help! / Urgent: My ZTE Phone Says Invalid Sim. I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix An Invalid Sim Card On Android by ujonah: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Did you get an error message on your Android phone that said "Invalid SIM card" or "SIM card not detected"? Despite the fact that you have a SIM card in your phone, it nevertheless displays the message "no SIM card."

It's a startling experience, because you have no idea why an error notice has been shown. It's understandable that you're feeling this way, because it's a real pain.
This problem has been reported by a large number of Android users who are eager to learn what caused it and how to avoid it in the future.

"Invalid SIM Card" Error: What Is It?
If you get an invalid SIM card error, either your phone doesn't have a SIM card or the connection is bad or the SIM card is loose. Regardless of why you're getting this error message, your SIM card and tray are connected.
In other words, you need to figure out why your Android is displaying this error message in the first place.

Why do you have “Invalid SIM Card Error on your Phone ?
Why does your Android screen display such an error message?
Read more:
https://ict-domain365.com/2022/03/20/how-to-fix-an-invalid-sim-card-on-android/
Re: How To Fix An Invalid Sim Card On Android by AREWAELENU: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nice one
Very informative
Re: How To Fix An Invalid Sim Card On Android by ujonah: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
AREWAELENU:
Nice one
Very informative
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones / Amazing 2GB, 32GB, 6-inch Phablet Under $140 - Nexodus Zen! / Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread; I Llike This Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.