Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

If You Were Ukraine's President, What Would You Have Done To Prevent This War? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If You Were Ukraine's President, What Would You Have Done To Prevent This War? (189 Views)

Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Ukraine's President, What Would You Have Done To Prevent This War? by julybaba(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Would you have surrendered to Russians to prevent the current destruction of your country & mass exodus of your people to other countries as refugees?

OR

Would you have mobilized your army to Ukraine's border and fought the Russians (when they were still at your border)?

Re: If You Were Ukraine's President, What Would You Have Done To Prevent This War? by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Align with my territory boss Russia

1 Like

Re: If You Were Ukraine's President, What Would You Have Done To Prevent This War? by compton11(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Blast the NATO and western motherfvcker and hold a dialogue with Putin.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Ukraine's President, What Would You Have Done To Prevent This War? by baralatie(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
You said to prevent this war?
Re: If You Were Ukraine's President, What Would You Have Done To Prevent This War? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dialogue with Russia. Russia are just losing soldiers, which can be replaced. Ukraine is losing everything. Starting from territories, infrastructures, soldiers and civilians their economy has been destroyed. And after This crisis. Get ready for terrorism. Banditry. And other unholy acts.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Ukraine's President, What Would You Have Done To Prevent This War? by josite: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
1.count the cost of saying no to puttin.
2.if I can afford the cost,continue to defy Russia.
3.if I can't bear the cost ,I will tread gently while I prepare a war chest/Ally.
4. When I'm ready to survive invasion I will tell puttin to go to hell.
Re: If You Were Ukraine's President, What Would You Have Done To Prevent This War? by malcom1X: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hypocrisy is when you are shouting free Ukraine but months ago you were shouting lockdown the unvaccinated (your neighbour)

That's true hypocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

More And More Reports Of Sexual Violence By Russian Soldiers / Europe Struggles For Clarity On Russian Roubles-for-gas Demand / Putin Bows, Signals Acceptance Of Finland, Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.