Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave (33626 Views)

Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
These Ukrainians are so desperate to get other countries involved in their fight.
Rubbish desperation.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Grandmeister(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
Idiot people

He should go to war zone to prove he's brave

Idiot

We invite Zelensky to Sambisa forest if he's brave

Idiot man
Zhelenksy reminds me of arturo in money heist. Lusting for glory and doesn't care who gets in the crossfire while at it.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Oyiboman69: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha why should he?
It's his choice to make not theirs and do you have a proof for this pls?
stop spamming the forum with your incoherent write up please undecided
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by gassbee: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
This guy doesnt know wat the security of a US president means
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by InoGetJoy: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

He doesn't need to go with Trump.
Truth Trump will end the fight one time
Trump will never have allowed the war to start. He would've called both parties and brokered peace
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Farid24224(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
DawnEden:

Exactly my thought!

That's life bro.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by DDNGNG: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by etrader(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
This guy must be joking with his request. He boys can kill US president and tell the whole world is was an ark of Russia...

No reasonable president will visit such a country now. I will advise his to handover the country to Russia to afford further destruction of his country...
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by loswhite(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
Idiot people

He should go to war zone to prove he's brave

Idiot

We invite Zelensky to Sambisa forest if he's brave

Idiot man
Very foolish emotional statement.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by loswhite(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dalil8:
Make i hear say he go. Biden no get balls na woman rapper

Na only to celebrate LGBQT & women history month 200 times a year him sabi. Fvcking weakling.

Czech Republic, Polish PM meet Zelensky for Kiev even with all the heavy fighting. Dis na real men with balls
A kid will always be a kid.
The American president doesn't need to prove himself to anyone.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by bakar007: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by loswhite(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Benitoh:
Biden should be man enough and honor the invitation.
Exactly how kids think.
They always feel the need to prove themselves...smh.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by calcal: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ukraine is not just a serious country, why are you inviting this old man for goodness sake to the war front?

Ukraine is fighting her neighbor and making far distant friends, it get as he be.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
tsinzu:

Then they must be foolish if that's their intention, America will never get involved militarily
US have scammed Ukraine, they ran away when Ukraine needed them most, this is why you should always know your true pals. grin

1 Like

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Biden is the no1 citizen/president of the free world he won't go to a war zone that doesn't even have American troops fighting in it.

What a stupid request.

Malawian:
It is Ukrainian people that will bomb Biden in Kiev and blame it on Putin. Kiev really wants a world war to take the pressure off them.

derecho:
Truth be told..Biden suppose go na...abi no be because of their support Ukraine wan join NATO?
Wetin be That French President wey sabi seize Russian properties? Macron abi Macaroni, and UK PM suppose reach Kiev o

Bravery aside, that's the best way to show support. Una just standby dey pepper Russia and Putin use vex dey pummel Ukraine.

Biden doesn't have a useless ego like Putin.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by tonididdy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
... Lol I'm still trying to figure out the bravery in that.

It's like asking a man to walk into a lion's den, to prove he's brave. It's pure stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by tonididdy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha why should he?
So you dey fear? grin
... Indeed the fear of Putin, is the beginning of wisdom

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by tonididdy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
lomprico:

You go just dey talk from 2 sides of your mouth. grin

You don dey against Ukraine now? grin
That guy and zelensky attend the same comedy school
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by simpleseyi: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha why should he?

Yes, he could push them to war with a far superior country which had no mercy for enemies, but it's there choice to go to war or not
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by josielewa(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
hornetclair:

Do you think you're watching football or what? What is una dey chop gbas gbos?
So many quack people here.
Where is ur reason.
Or even conscience Kai!!
[i][/i]
conscience in war, e be like you know understand life. there is nothing like conscience in war...this is not even a war...dem dey chop gbas gbos...no single debris of this war is affecting Russia except sanctions..Russians live their normal life as though nothing is happening.

the west is only pushing Ukraine to death....reasonable countries like China , turkey and india are finding diplomatic ways to end this war, but the west is stockpiling them with arms..the arms that can't enter Russia..

the whole destruction is happening only in Ukraine. if you were the president of Ukraine, what will you do

1 Like

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by simpleseyi: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
God1000:

It appears Ukraine is hellbent on getting America involved in this war.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10631455/amp/Ukrainian-official-invites-Biden-Kyiv-week-brave.html&ved=2ahUKEwiu3u6emdX2AhWCx4UKHfsrBfYQFnoECBkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2KwwDRtEBts7MXwpiP4N7U

Yes. When you push your friend to fight a giant, you should be able to help him pull the giant's leg when the giant starts beating him mercilessly
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by derecho(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Friend, most of us are against the invasion but I personally won't take an ally who won't join the fray but busy stoking the fire serious.
What do you mean by "Stupid request" when they egged them on to fight and are alleged to supply weapons yet they don't want to be involved? Abeg, they should have discouraged Ukraine from resisting when there was no "Biden/NATO ego" at stake.
jaxxy:
Biden is the no1 citizen/president of the free world he won't go to a war zone that doesn't even have American troops fighting in it.

What a stupid request.

Biden doesn't have a useless ego like Putin.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by lildonn222: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jackson667:
Comedian president zelensky, he want make dey kill am and cause world war
They might even assasinate him just to provoke the us to fight off the Russians.fear the desperate mind.
May we never experience war.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Haywhymido(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by VEHINTOLAR: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Krismas:
grin Wot would Trump do?? Trump would have scolded Zelensky and told him he was on his own. With Trump, Zelensky wud never have dreamt going toe to toe with Putin

Fact !

1 Like

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by CyberWolf: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
Russians claiming to be ukrainians...

Biden is too big for this rubbish..
But he is supplying them weapons instead of advising them them to negotiate and seek peace with Russia? What type of evil minded humans are these?
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
josielewa:
conscience in war, e be like you know understand life. there is nothing like conscience in war...this is not even a war...dem dey chop gbas gbos...no single debris of this war is affecting Russia except sanctions..Russians live their normal life as though nothing is happening.

the west is only pushing Ukraine to death....reasonable countries like China , turkey and india are finding diplomatic ways to end this war, but the west is stockpiling them with arms..the arms that can't enter Russia..

the whole destruction is happening only in Ukraine. if you were the president of Ukraine, what will you do

Wait chai, how you take dey reason sef sir
So I did not know Ukraine is not even part of Russia. So lets imagine when Russia finally invades Ukraine. Are they going to take over the ruins or go back home. Are Russian Soldiers dying as well in this war? or they are also immortal? Is the Russian government loosing money? To fund this war or its just pieces of paper.
Meditate on these questions

So you see why only someone who is seriously joking or seriously blind and ignorant will say no single debris of the war is affecting Russia. Try reason na.

You're asking if I where the President of Ukraine as if he is the aggressor. The right question should be if I were Putin. I will not destroy my fatherland my brothers to spite strangers. Because of a vague stupid assumption. I will be able to tell that both ways whether I succeed in invading or not. I still loose to the so called strangers.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by 4gunners(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by sunboy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Zelensky and his folks are real comedians. Somebody should remind them that Biden is the president of US of A not Ukraine.
Also, the US is not obliged to help them with humanitarian aid or military equipment. Infact the US owe them nothing, they can only do their best which will not be enough for you anyways.

They few days ago said the manpads and stingers are useless, why would the aircraft be useful ? They constantly trying to drag US and NATO into this war. Smh
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by sunboy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Haywhymido:
deceptively america led Ukraine into the war. So it is a case of let us burn together.

Even if the US told him to keep fighting and he should use his brain to do what’s best to preserve the remains of his people and country. Not supporting Russia in anyway, but I’d do whatever it takes to keep my people at peace.
Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by josielewa(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
hornetclair:

Wait chai, how you take dey reason sef sir
So I did not know Ukraine is not even part of Russia. So lets imagine when Russia finally invades Ukraine. Are they going to take over the ruins or go back home. Are Russian Soldiers dying as well in this war? or they are also immortal? Is the Russian government loosing money? To fund this war or its just pieces of paper.
Meditate on these questions

So you see why only someone who is seriously joking or seriously blind and ignorant will say no single debris of the war is affecting Russia. Try reason na.

You're asking if I where the President of Ukraine as if he is the aggressor. The right question should be if I were Putin. I will not destroy my fatherland my brothers to spite strangers. Because of a vague stupid assumption. I will be able to tell that both ways whether I succeed in invading or not. I still loose to the so called strangers.
guy pls try undersyand. who is more of a brother to Ukraine..Russia or the west. why is the west stockpiling Ukraine instead of finding a peaceful and long lasting solution...yes, Russia is feeling it in sanctions and loss of soldiets, but Ukraine is going in ruins....war ends, Russia goes home, Ukraine is destroyed. let me tell you a fact, sanctions will be lifted sooner or later. it will take Ukraine years to rebuild. Ukraine finally bows to defeat, constitution is changed, zrlensky is out, another person comes to rule, dombas and luhansk becomes independent..do you know that Ukraine were killing soldiers in the donbas and luhansk region just because they want to break away from Ukraine....see this invasion deeper than you think or hear on TV....read wide as to why Russia is invading Ukraine and stop being emotional.....

and the question still remains the same...if you were to be the president of Ukraine in this scenario, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave by Ambassadors: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
To be frank Putin is not ready to back down till he wipes off Ukraine from the earth. He wants to use it to show other European countries that he can wipe them without any consequence. Truly the heart of man is desperately wicked, seeing children and helpless aged people die pains my heart. Zelensky's choice is to beg the aggressor but is the aggressor ready to be pacified? I don't think so. So the best bet is continue to defend themselves. The world is watching while the aggressor kill and destroy a country. US, UK & UN are toothless weaklings they can't guarantee safety of any nation. The earlier other countries realize it the better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / USA Shuts Down North Korea's Internet After Sony Hack / Kakwenza: Ugandan Journalist & Govt Critic Flees Country after torture (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.