Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide (1834 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) / Russian Military Tanks Turned Back By Brave Ukrainian Civilians (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Wannabenz: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
A brave Ukrainian soldier, a member of the Azov Battalion, committed suicide �❤��

#AdlofPutin #Ukraine #PrayForUkraine #StopPutin #StopRussianAggression #UkraineUnderAttaсk #UkraineRussie #UkraineConflict #UkraineWar

https://twitter.com/bajostanisic/status/1504861432394964997?t=gqMyL6ScWvstBjsdQ6q2zQ&s=19

Mass surrender of Ukrainian soldiers in Kiev

https://twitter.com/razor_destiny/status/1505637266403774474?t=uxMR-cOz6k7uss6xw-_QZQ&s=19

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Wannabenz: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
The first link is the video of the soldier committing the suicide. It was actually on a live video.
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Totilopussylick(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Oddfinder: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
You called someone tjat committed suicide brave sad
The soldiers that surrendered are the REAL MVPs and THE BRAVES

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by NwaAmaikpe: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

I like that he took a last puff from his cigarette just before passing a bullet through his head.
That is staying true to your addictions.

I'd have acted a bit differently, I can not know that I'm about to leave this world and not ejaculate for the last time.

I can not and I will not.
What if I go to the after-life and no kpekus there or my hands are tied that I can't masturbate.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Puremaker8: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by EMAXIM(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's high time they ended this war.
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Ethanuella: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wattttt? The first link is a real video.
Watt shocked

1 Like

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by obiekunie01: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I like that he took a last puff from his cigarette just before passing a bullet through his head.
That is staying true to your addictions.

I'd have acted a bit differently, I can not know that I'm about to leave this world and not ejaculate for the last time.

I can not and I will not.
What if I go to the after-life and no kpekus there or my hands are tied that I can't masturbate.

i use to think i have serious issues, that kinda issues you know. . . but then i met you on NL and i realized i don't have issues at all.

may your redeemer locate you bro. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by mysticwarrior(m): 12:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Anybody who takes his or her own life is a coward.

1 Like

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Drenimarcus(m): 12:02am On Mar 21, 2022
But, but they are winning. They killed 12,000 Russians . Zelensky should surrender and end this military experiment.

3 Likes

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by obiekunie01: 12:05am On Mar 21, 2022
Drenimarcus:
But, but they are winning. They killed 12,000 Russians . Zelensky should surrender and end this military experiment.

bros na wa for you oo!!

how can you tell the person winning to surrender??

BIKO #PRAY FOR RUSSIA THAT HAS LOST 12000 SOLDIERS WHILE ZELENSKY HAS BEEN USING HIS COCONUT HEAD TO DEFLECT ALL THE BOMBS DROPPED AT KIEV tongue cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Drenimarcus(m): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

bros na wa for you oo!!

BIKO #PRAY FOR RUSSIA THAT HAS LOST 12000 SOLDIERS WHILE ZELENSKY HAS BEEN USING HIS COCONUT HEAD TO DEFLECT ALL THE BOMBS DROPPED AT KIEV tongue cheesy cheesy

Haha grin

2 Likes

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Wannabenz: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2022
They're bombarding Kiev as we speak this night.

4 Likes

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by ken6488(m): 12:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Wannabenz:
A brave Ukrainian soldier, a member of the Azov Battalion, committed suicide �❤��

#AdlofPutin #Ukraine #PrayForUkraine #StopPutin #StopRussianAggression #UkraineUnderAttaсk #UkraineRussie #UkraineConflict #UkraineWar

https://twitter.com/bajostanisic/status/1504861432394964997?t=gqMyL6ScWvstBjsdQ6q2zQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/razor_destiny/status/1505637266403774474?t=uxMR-cOz6k7uss6xw-_QZQ&s=19
cheesy Adulf Putin?

cheesy Ironically Azov are nazis

Or have you forgotten Hitler funded nazy?

So tecnically Ukraine president is the Hitler

2 Likes

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Wannabenz: 1:30am On Mar 21, 2022
ken6488:
cheesy Adulf Putin?

cheesy Ironically Azov are nazis

Or have you forgotten Hitler funded nazy?

So tecnically Ukraine president is the Hitler
There are nazy people in Ukraine government.

1 Like

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:37am On Mar 21, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Anybody who takes his or her own life is a coward.

That is far from the truth.

Read about the Samurai and the code: Death before dishonor

2 Likes

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by kingthreat(m): 4:37am On Mar 21, 2022
Damn nigga. That is some suicidal shit. Zelensky please surrender. Ukraine already has the respect of the world. Time to surrender.

1 Like

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by tillaman(m): 4:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by tsdarkside(m): 5:21am On Mar 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

i use to think i have serious issues, that kinda issues you know. . . but then i met you on NL and i realized i don't have issues at all.

may your redeemer locate you bro. cheesy

chaii....
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Sadr: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Haha grin

They will make another soldiers out of the over 300 thousand refugees that keep fleeing to Russian.
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by adextetoo(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2022
That is an old video I saw it long time before the war, why are you people so unreasonable to not find the truth.

2 Likes

Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by 2rez: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2022
adextetoo:
That is an old video I saw it long time before the war, why are you people so unreasonable to not find the truth.

The way Nigeria police or military who are full of shiit deceive us with old videos to prove a point, same goes with some, if not all of European militaries. Check the date on the video, yeah on twitter. It showed 18 of this month & this year. Now u can see that some, if not all of European militaries are also full of shiiit. I had seen the video sometimes ago but it was not as long as this.
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Joeyfizzo: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Drenimarcus:
u think so? Who d he'll told u this rubbish
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
Its not a Ukraine soldier. Av seen this video since mid last year
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by greatness77: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

bros na wa for you oo!!

hahaha lolz, today i heard d figure is 28,000
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by jumper524(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Big idiot, the idiot doesn't deserve funeral.
Rubbish entity..
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Trizyd(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Of what accord does bravery has to do with suicide?
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by delzbaba(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2022
this pics remind me WW2 and hitler.
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2022
No Ukrainian soldiers are winning..they have murder 100,000 russian soldiers.
Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by Krak(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wannabenz:

You are a stupid liar. This video has been online for at least two years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Animal Is A Member Of The British Army. / How People Move Around In Dubai During Flood (video/pictures) / Voodoo Easter In Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.