Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner (2761 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
I finally got a job — as a cleaner. I'm so happy. God who did it for me will do it for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
I saw that quote above on YouTube and I couldn't agree less. This is exactly what everyone needs to do. I have been doing it without knowing it's a secret people teach others.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by ShadowCracker(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Are you no longer trading in crypto.

Legend I hail oh.
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by iLegendd(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
ShadowCracker:
Are you no longer trading in crypto.

Legend I hail oh.
I just realized it's actually something we don't need to reveal to people we do.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by Tokskob2008: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I finally got a job — as a cleaner. I'm so happy. God who did it for me will do it for you.

Oga you just like dey whine us every day sha.... A cleaner in your own house, what a job!
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by ShadowCracker(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I just realized it's actually something we don't need to reveal to people we do.

Big moves on the Low-key cool.

Sha dey enjoy dey go, after you nah you oh.
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by iLegendd(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
ShadowCracker:

Big moves on the Low-key cool.

Sha dey enjoy dey go, after you nah you oh.
Abeg, no hail me o. E dey make people upset.

Just imagine you're Neymar, your friend is Ronaldo, and another friend is Messi. Three of you are walking on the street and a fan ran from nowhere and started hailing Messi, took pictures with him, but ignored Ronaldo and you. How will you feel?

This is the reason I don't like being hailed — it makes people around angry. I want everyone to be happy. Someone on Nairaland even attacked me today because of that. He doesn't like the fact that I have fans who love and hail me.
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by yusluvad(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Boss double twale...
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by Haakeem(m): 12:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Everybody they hail, make me too add my own.

Twale! Continue enjoying the good benefits of life.

Anyways that aunty lying down on that sofa like her life depends on it, abeg don't let her pee on itcheesy, just kidding yunno.
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by Skullano(m): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2022
The light effects way dey your apartment nah wetin I just like.
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by LogicBomb8: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Lol
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by Clinghton: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Hating your progress doesn't prevent you from progressing
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2022
badboyTee:
Ftc this guy just like Toto grin
Because he dey invite runs girls come him house, people no go hear word again, I don't know which kind of childishness is this. undecided cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by SKhanmi: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Most people who have observed and experienced human nature understand that principle. People like you to be below them or on the same level, only few evolved ones really wish you the best.

You'll be shocked at the changes in behavior of some of those you see as close friends even family when you make the mistake of letting them get a whiff of your achievements that makes it seem like you're doing better than them even if in reality they are doing quite better than you. Envy is really a widespread thing, I also envy but not to the detriment of others, My reasoning is since they don't have two heads, I should also put more efforts in my endeavors. Not start giving them cold shoulders or trying to pull them down.

But it's good to post once in a while, It helps to identify such folks. Take note, Categorize and go back to posting memes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
SKhanmi:
Most people who have observed and experienced human nature understand that principle. People like you to be below them or on the same level, only few evolved ones really wish you the best.

You'll be shocked at the changes in behavior of some of those you see as close friends even family when you make the mistake of letting them get a whiff of your achievements that makes it seem like you're doing better than them even if in reality they are doing quite better than you. Envy is really a widespread thing, I also envy but not to the detriment of others, My reasoning is since they don't have two heads, I should also put more efforts in my endeavors. Not start giving them cold shoulders or trying to pull them down.

But it's good to post once in a while, It helps to identify such folks. Take note, Categorize and go back to posting memes.

On point. The best way to escape these people is

1. Humility
2. Hiding your achievements or talking down on your achievements like Mike Tyson did
3. Just be a playful clown like 50 Cent likes to do while he's silently killing it in different businesses — the haters are getting entertained on the Internet while Fif is making a killing
4. Praise people you sense have low self-esteem or are depressed because these people are the ones who envy the most — shower them with praises until they become motivated and start believing in themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgcHBcQRlpw

This 30 seconds video above is exactly how to silence people by talking down on your obvious achievements to diffuse envy. People no longer envy Mike Tyson, they are focused on Mayweather.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Which mod moved this post to career section? Lol.
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by yaksweb: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
iLegendd:

Boss I miss your financial and cryptocurrency tutorials though

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by Myzubby(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
iLegendd:
baba that cleaner job looks nice for you . Enjoy !
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by youngsum(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
iLegendd:

your last line got me laughing grin
Re: I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner by illicit(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
See nice apartment with lights like Bill gates own

Mehn u must be swimming in money

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

180 Degrees Seminar With Gbenga Sesan And Adeolu Akinyemi / Words Of Success That Can Challenge A Man's Life For Ever! / Sop, Personal Statement, Business Prosposal, Cv, Linkedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.