Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Designing And Conducting Surveys For Monitoring And Evaluation Of Agricultural P - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Designing And Conducting Surveys For Monitoring And Evaluation Of Agricultural P (183 Views)

How I made almost $100 In A Day From Doing Surveys in Nigeria / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / ICT For Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Designing And Conducting Surveys For Monitoring And Evaluation Of Agricultural P by FINERESULTS(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2022
INTRODUCTION
This training course will demonstrate how a survey collects information from or about people to describe, compare, or explain their knowledge, attitudes, and behaviour. Contrary to a census, a survey usually collects data from a representative sample, from which researchers generalize about the whole population.

DURATION: 5 Days
VENUE: Fahari Palace Apartments, along Church Road, Nairobi Kenya
COURSE DATES: 16/05/2022 to 20/05/2022
18/07/2022 to 22/07/2022
12/09/2022 to 16/09/2022
21/11/2022 to 25/11/2022

COURSE OBJECTIVES
• To learn how to develop a Monitoring & Evaluation system for designing and conducting surveys
• To set objectives for data collection with credibility and precision
• To gain hands on experience in real case studies approach

COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1
Introduction to Survey
• What is a survey
• Types of surveys
• Setting objectives for information collection
• Designing the study

Module 2
Choosing the appropriate evaluation design
• Mixed-methods designs
• Attribution, contribution and the importance of the counterfactual
• Equity-focused evaluation at the policy level
• Equity-focused evaluation at the project and programme levels
• Feasibility analysis

Module 3
Why and when is a survey used?
• When and how should a survey be used?
• Pre-conditions of the survey for its use in evaluation?
• Why use a survey in evaluations?

Module 4
Controlling the quality of the survey
• Different stages of quality control?
• Key issues to control?
• Sample size determination

Module 5
How is a survey carried out?
• Preparing a reliable and valid survey instrument
• How to development and design questioners
• How to use questioner design software
• How is desk-based survey techniques carried out?
• Sampling strategies
• How are samples designed?
• Conducting pilot survey
• Implementing the survey
• How are the findings analysed and treated?
• Managing and analyzing survey data
• Report writing and presentation of the results

TRAINING CUSTOMIZATION
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location. For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 or +254 759 285 295. You can also email us on: training@fineresultsresearch.org

REQUIREMENTS
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.

TRAINING FEE
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.

ACCOMMODATION
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700/+254 759 285 295 or Email: training@fineresultsresearch.org

Re: Designing And Conducting Surveys For Monitoring And Evaluation Of Agricultural P by Prettylojayyy(f): 2:01pm On May 21, 2022
@Temitopejnr: Thank you soooooo much kiss kiss. You envy me? I know you're kidding but I'll happily accept it with a smile on my face. Also, I've always wanted to say this...... you're such a smart young lady grin.
Btw, sorry for the late reply. I thought I would come online that same day to reply but I couldn't until today.
Re: Designing And Conducting Surveys For Monitoring And Evaluation Of Agricultural P by ebenezer880(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Prettylojayyy:
@Temitopejnr: Thank you soooooo much kiss kiss. You envy me? I know you're kidding but I'll happily accept it with a smile on my face. Also, I've always wanted to say this...... you're such a smart young lady grin.
Btw, sorry for the late reply. I thought I would come online that same day to reply but I couldn't until today.

Hi I have a sure plug for u for past question in ur exams coming up jan2... From a student at oye

(1) (Reply)

Data Science Courses / Ramadan: Kano Orders Closure Of Public, Private Schools / Research; Term Paper, Project Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.