Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses (47238 Views)

"No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / Putin On The Brink: Thousands Of Chechen Fighters Sent To Moscow As Coup Fears / Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by tommynico(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
ocelot2006:

Yet the Russians are now flying combat sorties in western Ukraine targeting supply lines from NATO Poland and airbases.

Missiles my dear friend, and they also use the Belarusian airspace, or the black sea.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by tommynico(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bbbwings:
[s][/s]
No air superiority but they are bombing malls in kiev the country capital.
Just listen to yourself

If you pay attention, you would understand that Russia employs the use of long range artilleries to supplement the limited advantage they have in the air, that's why they mostly use missiles or the indiscriminate use of artillery fire.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by tommynico(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
MedicH:

Let me just say this for the last time. Russia is not at war with ukraine. Russia is conducting a special military operation in Ukraine.
If at this time u don't understand this, well.

Do you even understand what you just typed?

Russia is not at war with Ukrain?
They are only conducting a special military operation?

Against who are they carrying out this special military operation?

Within whose territory is the special military being carried out?

Whose cities are being besieged and bombarded?

Whose citizens are being murdered on a daily?

Please answer these questions...
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by MedicH: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
tommynico:

Do you even understand what you just typed?

Russia is not at war with Ukrain?
They are only conducting a special military operation?

Against who are they carrying out this special military operation?

Within whose territory is the special military being carried out?

Whose cities are being besieged and bombarded?

Whose citizens are being murdered on a daily?

Please answer these questions...

My point is that this special.military operation has been ongoing for 3 weeks now. It's just like operation Python dance ur demonic leadership likes to impose on Igbo people.

If Russia goes all out at war with ukraine it won't last 72 hrs and ukraine is no more.

1 Like

Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Bbbwings: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Excuzeme:

Just so we know what really happened!

[urlhttps://www.rt.com/russia/552408-kiev-mall-bombing-military/][/url]
I know it was beign used to store weapons.
I should have made my words clearer.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by tommynico(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Excuzeme:

Okay Sir, let us break it down more. so that we are on the same page,.
WHAT do you define as "A WIN: for Russia?

By my own definition, based on the Conditions that Russia has set down, A WIN consist of
1) Ukraine recognising Crimea as part of Russia
2) Recognising Lughansk and Donetsk as independent Countries
3) Destroying all offensive weapons installed by foreign Countries (NATO, E.U) in Ukraine
5) Ukraine declaring to be a NEUTRAL Country, No NATO or EU membership now and in the future.
6) Killing most, if not all Neo-Nazis in Ukrainian military and the National Defense Unit

The above are the WIN Criteria for Russia, once they are acheived and Ukraine is already negotiating on most of these issues, o as to stop the bombardment.

What is a WIN for Russia (or LOSS), from your own point of view?

Meanwhile Zelensky has banned the Main Oppositions party and some other 13 Political Parties in Ukraine, he claims they are showing support for Russia! Now, using Martial Law, he wants to turn Ukraine into a One Party State.
What does that tell us about his "Control and Acceptance" within Ukraine?
All of them are blaming him for starting a War he knows he cant Win, with Russia. undecided

First, I won't count the conditions brought forward by Russia as a win and if at all this was granted, it's as a result of a compromise on the fact that it's the civilian populace that are bearing the brunt of this war, and meanwhile, this single action by Putin has alienated Russia and Russians from most of Europe. The same reason why they initiated this conflict die to their fears will now be brought to bear against them as their neighbors have seen them for who they truly are and would not want to have anything to do with them.

The only option left for the Russians will now be the Chinese who will now lord the advantage over them and become their master, just as North Korea is subservient to China. You can argue all you want about this fact, but the truth is that Putin/Russians are stuck in between proving their worth as a great power or face humiliation as their prestige in the committee of great nations have fallen short. To tell you how far they have fallen, the Americans are even disappointed with the way the Russians have conducted themselves, and the Chinese have seen that the Russia is only an empty barrel, hiding behind the huff'n'puff of Vladimir Putin.

1 Like

Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by tommynico(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2022
MedicH:

My point is that this special.military operation has been ongoing for 3 weeks now. It's just like operation Python dance ur demonic leadership likes to impose on Igbo people.

If Russia goes all out at war with ukraine it won't last 72 hrs and ukraine is no more.

Brother don't be deceived. A man from another compound comes into your home to accuse your family, out of envy and jealousy, that your way of life is threat to him, what do you call that? Will you say the man came to carry out a special operation just because he's jealous and he feels insecure??

1 Like

Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by MedicH: 1:22am On Mar 22, 2022
tommynico:

Brother don't be deceived. A man from another compound comes into your home to accuse your family, out of envy and jealousy, that your way of life is threat to him, what do you call that? Will you say the man came to carry out a special operation just because he's jealous and he feels insecure??

How long u last determines what he's doing.

War... 48 hrs max
Special operation. U can last as long as possible
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Hseffa: 4:06am On Mar 22, 2022
ArchiLimited:
While I admit that there are obviously attempts by both sides to use media in exaggerating their positions in this war (this isn't an unusual practice in war) but one thing is undeniable: this war is definitely not going according to Putin's plan, because what he has met on the ground in Ukraine is definitely not what his spies and intelligence reports predicted before the invasion. I see some chief spies going to the gulag after this war grin

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples
Do people still bankrolled structures with 'Attic Spaces', in this age?
Designs revolved beyond maximum-through 80's medium-to cost effective modern minimum STANDARD SPACE REQUIREMENTS!
Excellent effort though! Mass scale property development of 21st century economically requests minimum space standards.
Good luck.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by tommynico(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
MedicH:

How long u last determines what he's doing.

War... 48 hrs max
Special operation. U can last as long as possible

Please dust up your English education and wisen up. This is pure invasion, pure war of choice against a peaceful neighbor. A special operation requiring the fullness of your military might is not invasion? But nonetheless and mark my words, this is the beginning of the end of Putin.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by MedicH: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2022
tommynico:

Please dust up your English education and wisen up. This is pure invasion, pure war of choice against a peaceful neighbor. A special operation requiring the fullness of your military might is not invasion? But nonetheless and mark my words, this is the beginning of the end of Putin.

By fullness of military you mean to say that 2m reserve Russian fighters are currently in Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Karnice600: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Pierocash:
You people keep pushing foreign fighters into their death with unbalanced report, painting pictures like Ukraine is winning when we all know that Russia is just one step away from capturing the seat of power in Kyiev.

Just one more hypersonic missile strike , Ukraine is finished

Exactly! Na every time e dey remain small make Russia capture Kyieve. They've always been one step away for the past three weeks. Abi na Zelenskyy sef they shift the location like goal post everyday, because I no trust that guy.

1 Like

Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Cabble4(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2022
HitSong:

Where is your rant all these years when your gods were bombing Palestine, iraq, Afghanista etc?

Way ray
Are you outrightly daft or just pretending to be? ""I don't give a fvck about the West and daft like you. My stand has always been, don't kill people for whatever reasons"". I have made this clear in My previous submission but it's clear you are unredeemable as your anus have been wired to replace your brains. Human beings are not labrats or Guinea pigs. They are expensive--NO; PRICELESS OK!!! You don't kill them to prove a point. Only daft with celebrate such people. It's really appalling to realize that, you may be one of the people the call leaders of tomorrow. A person who takes glory in killing another person!! WHAT A TOMORROW!!!
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Ginomel(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Druss:

Putin is evil? By what standard are you measuring evil?

If you warn a goat not to enter a bear's den and the goat proceeds to - is the bear evil for attacking the goat?

If you warn a child to not do xyz else you will discipline them and the child does so, are you evil?

Be careful with the evil or no evil. The media pushes the narrative that Russia evil, Ukraine bad. That helps them do a lot of rubbish. Russia launched military operations into Ukraine. What is different between what they did and NATO's attack on Iraq/Libya? What of American backing for the murder of several pan African leaders?

Let me not vex this morning - what kind of child uses the word evil in world politics?

Be a little mature, don't succumb to insult because I am very mature and civil in my submission.

That said, evil is evil. Loss of lives is evil. Subjecting people to refugees status is evil, Iraq invasion is evil and inhumanity to mankind.

There is no justification for evil. World politics is not about war. If it was, Russia will not be facing backlash from most countries in world except China and probably one other country

Why do we have embassies in countries? It's to promote peace, so World politics shouldn't be evil ,unless an Adolf Hitler is in power, because you wouldn't like to be in their shoes if you were in a war torn location.

I know you know how Adolf Hitler ended due to his evil tendencies.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Ginomel(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Cabble4:

Are you outrightly daft or just pretending to be? ""I don't give a fvck about the West and daft like you. My stand has always been, don't kill people for whatever reasons"". I have made this clear in My previous submission but it's clear you are unredeemable as your anus have been wired to replace your brains. Human beings are not labrats or Guinea pigs. They are expensive--NO; PRICELESS OK!!! You don't kill them to prove a point. Only daft with celebrate such people. It's really appalling to realize that, you may be one of the people the call leaders of tomorrow. A person who takes glory in killing another person!! WHAT A TOMORROW!!!

Beautiful submission, could have been more beautiful if there was no insult.
Though the insult was obviously from provocation.

Killing people is evil. It baffles me that some people are supporting where people are dying. Including the soldiers that are just obeying commands.

Quite painful

1 Like

Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Druss(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Ginomel:

Be a little mature, don't succumb to insult because I am very mature and civil in my submission.

That said, evil is evil. Loss of lives is evil. Subjecting people to refugees status is evil, Iraq invasion is evil and inhumanity to mankind.

There is no justification for evil. World politics is not about war. If it was, Russia will not be facing backlash from most countries in world except China and probably one other country

Why do we have embassies in countries? It's to promote peace, so World politics shouldn't be evil ,unless an Adolf Hitler is in power, because you wouldn't like to be in their shoes if you were in a war torn location.

I know you know how Adolf Hitler ended due to his evil tendencies.

My problem is you are saying one side is evil. That is juvenile thinking. You think war is waged by good and evil sides. That isnt true. In the world wars, both sides committed atrocities. Even in this war - no side is truly evil.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Ginomel(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Druss:

My problem is you are saying one side is evil. That is juvenile thinking. You think war is waged by good and evil sides. That isnt true. In the world wars, both sides committed atrocities. Even in this war - no side is truly evil.

I hate that infantile reference, please quit it. Unless I will conclude I am not dealing with somebody mature.

War is evil, and will always be. It doesn't do any one any good.

If there is any one good here, Ukraine is good and Russia is evil. Ukraine is defending ,while Russia is oppressing.

There could not have been any war if Russia didn't invade Ukraine. So Russia is evil here.

If someone slaps a man's innocent wife and the man retaliates,will you say he is bad?

But war is evil and doesn't do any one any good So WAR IS EVIL.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by HitSong: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Cabble4:

No, you're.
Or maybe mentally deranged or just in a vegetative state.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Druss(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Ginomel:

I hate that infantile reference, please quit it. Unless I will conclude I am not dealing with somebody mature.

War is evil, and will always be. It doesn't do any one any good.

If there is any one good here, Ukraine is good and Russia is evil. Ukraine is defending ,while Russia is oppressing.

There could not have been any war if Russia didn't invade Ukraine. So Russia is evil here.

If someone slaps a man's innocent wife and the man retaliates,will you say he is bad?

But war is evil and doesn't do any one any good So WAR IS EVIL.

That is the thing. Ukraine is not innocent.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by VirileNelly2420: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[s]Please your write up is too hard to read and understand..next time edit and separate this occurence with others.. they are all jam-packed together..you still can do that[/s]..

That's by the way...over to those religious terrorist fighting in Ukraine..this is just the beginning of their loss..if they don't back out they should then get ready to count their men in hundreds..the other day I laughed off when they posted a propaganda video of azov battalion using human as shield..it was hilarious...
Putin is a weak bully and you can't say otherwise... grin
Intelligent source, yet not pics or video evidence to back it up even if na doctored one. Mtcheeeeew!!

D oda day wen hypersonic missile hit Ukraine, people were looking for u, bt seemed u scampered for safety in a bunker? grin grin grin

Ike ga-agwu ndi asiri
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Ginomel(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Druss:

That is the thing. Ukraine is not innocent.

Just tell me one thing Ukraine did and I will believe you.

Because they refused Russian intimidation ?
This can be likened to a neighbour A telling another neighbour B that has his own property that neighbour B will not be a member of red cross society in his own property.

That's what Russia did to Ukraine. The next was invasion.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by ocelot2006(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
You folks had better check Russiya 1 on Telegram. The Chechens are still pretty much in the thick of the fight.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
Karnice600:

Exactly! Na every time e dey remain small make Russia capture Kyieve. They've always been one step away for the past three weeks. Abi na Zelenskyy sef they shift the location like goal post everyday, because I no trust that guy.
[/s] How long did it take your almighty amrika to capture Baghdad

Compound idiot
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Karnice600: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
[s][/s] How long did it take your almighty amrika to capture Baghdad

Compound idiot

In the absence of sound reasoning, its usual to hurl insults. At least that's your limit for now but its okay. You'll grow beyond it with time.
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
Karnice600:

In the absence of sound reasoning, its usual to hurl insults. At least that's your limit for now but its okay. You'll grow beyond it with time.
[/s] Stupeed talk
Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by olugabbie(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
goodheart01:

Mariupol will fall this week my foot. The same way u guys kept bleating like goats that Kyev will fall and this is 1month now, Kiev is still standing. U Putin dogs should f@ck off pls

I told you Mariupol will fall this week. Well, it has come to pass.

Like i said i am following the event closely. Russia is not interested in the capital. Russian troops in the capital are there to tie down Ukrainian troops in Kiev. This is done so that the Ukrainian troops in east won't get re-enforcements.

Russia is interested in taken the whole of Donbas and some of the Key Ukrainian ports like Odesa and Mariupol. She wants to link those ports to Crimea and then Donbas.

The main Ukrainian force are in the east (Kherson, Odesa, Mariupol & Donbas. If Russia defeats them then de-militarisation is completed. Kherson & Mariupol have been taken. Donbas and may be Odesa will follow.

1 Like

Re: Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses by Drenimarcus(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
olugabbie:

I told you Mariupol will fall this week. Well, it has come to pass.

Like i said i am following the event closely. Russia is not interested in the capital. Russian troops in the capital are there to tie down Ukrainian troops in Kiev. This is done so that the Ukrainian troops in east won't get re-enforcements.

Russia is interested in taken the whole of Donbas and some of the Key Ukrainian ports like Odesa and Mariupol. She wants to link those ports to Crimea and then Donbas.

The main Ukrainian force are in the east (Kherson, Odesa, Mariupol & Donbas. If Russia defeats them then de-militarisation is completed. Kherson & Mariupol have been taken. Donbas and may be Odesa will follow.

Odessa abd Kharkov is next! This is a big blow to the Ukrainian army, their morale will drop hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.