Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo (13940 Views)

EFCC: Obiano Will Forever Remain In Our Hearts...(pics) / Ondo Guber: I Am Optimistic, Nobody Can Defeat Me- Akeredolu / I Am Optimistic That The Supreme Court Will Not Reverse Itself - Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2022
I AM OPTIMISTIC OBIANO WILL SOON BE RELEASED- SOLUDO

By Christian ABURIME

Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo, Anambra State Governor has expressed hope that former Governor Willie Obiano who is currently being detained by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, will soon be released by the commission

Governor Soludo expressed this optimism during a Thanksgiving service held at St. Theresa's Catholic Church, Isuofia

Governor Soludo described the embattled former Governor as a good man who did his best in Anambra State.

It will also be recalled that in his inaugural speech during his Inauguration, Soludo has also at that occasion paid glowing tribute to former Governor Willie Obiano describing him as an honourable gentleman and a leader [/b]

Former Governor Willie Obiano who was arrested by EFCC on the night of Thursday, March 17, is being investigated on a number of alleged embezzlement of funds which are yet to be proven.

Obiano who enjoys massive support in Anambra State is largely credited as one Governor Anambra has produced that has improved the infrastructural development of the State significantly.

It was his regime that built the Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport rated as one of the best Airports in the country.

This singular achievement was also commended by former President Olusegun Obasanjo during his visit to the State[/b]

https://www.facebook.com/100062748128001/posts/393413332760268/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by OBALOLA55(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2022
SOLUDO SHOULD ALLOW OBIAKPO TO CARRY HIS CROSS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Any man who failed in his home front can never be a good leader,evidence from his wife’s nasty attitude shows he’s a candidate for the efcc

14 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Mrkumareze(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Akuku Uwa, Obiano never see sumtin.. He must pay back, Anambra isn't not his family biz....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Akuku Uwa, Obiano never see sumtin.. He must pay back, Anambra isn't not his family biz....
Na for this faceless forum your rant end

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by inoki247: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2022
lol na u b EFCC spokesman if dey av nothing on him he will soon be free like Fayose so u people shuld rest....

He fit be free man soon buh not getting iz passport seized na dat one no certain..

1 Like

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Mrkumareze:
But Tinubu is a saint abi

23 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Saviourk: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2022
We pray so!
But that woman called his wife is just trying to nip all his efforts in his bud smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Mrkumareze(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But Tinubu is a saint abi

Dis is not Tinubu issue, I'm talking of my own state. OBIANO Ruined the entire system..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Hope so,but he shot himself on the foot,by trying to fleeing the country on the day of swearing in of the new governor.
Meanwhile I hope the customized akanti,his wife received from Bianca gave her sense?
Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Dis is not Tinubu issue, I'm talking of my own state. OBIANO Ruined the entire system..
Where are you from in Anambra state?

13 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by qekng40(f): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Optimistic fellow.
All this things na plan work.
He knew EFCC were coming for him but was urged to stay outta it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2022
It's just media trial as usual,he would be released soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Mrkumareze(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Where are you from in Anambra state?
Thats not your business for now.
I stated his inefficiency earlier but his media team tagged me diff names .. Obiano was busy signing diff MOU that never materialised, his wife was busy selling all tax lot to her friends, reason touts took over all the major roads and parks, estorting from the poor keke, bus n lorry drivers.. even market women were not left out.. from bridge head down to obosi, main mkt to ogbo osisi, bridge head to tollgate, Nkpor to Obosi everywhere where became a criminal den..
check the roads within anambra state, if not for Peter Obi who performed very well, we wouldn't have had any motorable road in the state by now...

21 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Legendforte: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Mr SOLUDO I thought you will be different. Anyway, you emerged the governor on apga platform. Your former boss is nothing to write home about. Stop telling other Nigerians that anambra electorates are foolish by concealing the truth and making obianos probe like a witch-hunt. Please give us quality governance or you forfeit your 2nd tenure. Concerned Anambrarian.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by nzeobi(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2022
He was being politically correct and that was expected of him
Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by globemoney: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2022
Legendforte:
[s]Mr SOLUDO I thought you will be different. Anyway, you emerged the governor on apga platform. Your former boss is nothing to write home about. Stop telling other Nigerians that anambra electorates are foolish by concealing the truth and making obianos probe like a witch-hunt. Please give us quality governance or you forfeit your 2nd tenure. Concerned Anambrarian.[/s]
You are the one that is nothing to right home about. Obiano remains the best Anambra Governor ever and nothing will come out from this EFCC witchhunt so keep dreaming

6 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by globemoney: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:
He was being politically correct and that was expected of him
When will Peter obi declare for presidency

3 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by CSTRR: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2022
globemoney:

You are the one that is nothing to right home about. Obiano remains the best Anambra Governor ever and nothing will come out from this EFCC witchhunt so keep dreaming
If they discover that he looted money, I hope you support that he should be imprisoned after vomiting all he has stolen

3 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by globemoney: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2022
Mrkumareze:

[s]Thats not your business for now.
I stated his inefficiency earlier but his media team tagged me diff names .. Obiano was busy signing diff MOU that never materialised, his wife was busy selling all tax lot to her friends, reason touts took over all the major roads and parks, estorting from the poor keke, bus n lorry drivers.. even market women were not left out.. from bridge head down to obosi, main mkt to ogbo osisi, bridge head to tollgate, Nkpor to Obosi everywhere where became a criminal den..
check the roads within anambra state, if not for Peter Obi who performed very well, we wouldn't have had any motorable road in the state by now...[/s]
Only peter obi idiotic supporters say Obiano failed because obiano first said no to being obi's godson and then refused to pay him 7 billion Anambra money and finally retired him from Anambra politics. Keep dreaming, nothing will come of from this witch-hunt because Obiano is not corrupt like Obi.
Peter Obi performed very well but you cant list any of his projects after 8 years to compare to Obiano.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by globemoney: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2022
CSTRR:

If they discover that he looted money, I hope you support that he should be imprisoned after vomiting all he has stolen
Ofcourse, let them make it public

1 Like

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2022
They planned for the governor very well and the plan did not start today. He may have stepped on the toes of many, or his wife's arrogance may have attracted too many enemies for him. He is not the only governor who looted the government treasury, why is his case made so public, even worse than Watergate scandal. Well, let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by nzeobi(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
globemoney:

When will Peter obi declare for presidency

He is still consulting and waiting
Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by globemoney: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:

He is still consulting and waiting
Is he consulting for VP or Presidency

3 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by nzeobi(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2022
globemoney:

Is he consulting for VP or Presidency

He is consulting for Willie to leave EFCC

1 Like

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by globemoney: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Legendforte: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2022
globemoney:

No need for panic, if he can prove his innocense. Nevertheless, even if it is witchhunt which is glaringly untrue, it will be of immense benefit to all anambrarians. Accountability is all we need.

1 Like

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by mcmbonu: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2022
It's just media trial as usual,he would be released soon.

But I still want Justics

Hit like if you think so

1 Like

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Legendforte: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2022
makamabigrac:
That's why he made you his successor, so you can defend him against all odds. cheesy
His support and defense is inconsequential. Obiano must account for his 8yrs in office.

1 Like

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:

you gat jokes son grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo by Otuegbe: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2022
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack At Bale In Maiduguri: 15 Killed, 55 Persons Injured / Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo / Prisoners Protest VIP Treatment Of Lebanese Terror Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.