Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Will Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode George (124 Views)

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode George by Azeemokoya: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2022
Former South West Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Bode George, says he will relocate from Nigeria if former Lagos Governor Bola Tinubu becomes Nigeria’s President in 2023.

George, a fierce critic and arch enemy of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who stated this at a media briefing in Lagos on Saturday, said Tinubu and his family will pocket Nigeria as they did Lagos during and even after his tenure.

“What has Tinubu done to prove that he deserves to be honoured by anybody in this country? I want somebody to tell me.

“Anyway, I am happy the President has signed the new electoral bill. However, if by whatever chance he (Tinubu) gets to the Aso Rock Villa, I won’t be part of this country.

“And I am not joking. I can go to Ghana and watch with binoculars from afar. You will see what will happen.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/bode-george-says-he-will-relocate-from-nigeria-if-tinubu-becomes-president/

Re: I Will Relocate From Nigeria If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode George by Mynd44: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2022

(1)

Bayelsa West: Those Canvasing Zoning Are Mischief Makers - Group / DEFEND YOURSELVES AGAINST YOUR ATTACKERS: SOKAPU YOUTH CHARGES SOUTHERN KADUNA / Aviation Provides The Only Rapid Worldwide Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.