Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space (429 Views)

No Tinubu & Atiku Fan Is Complaining About Underage & Double Registration. Why? / Inec Voter Registration - Why You Shouldn't Take The Schedule For It / NIN Registration:why We Shut Down Our Lagos Office – NINCIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space by soundOsonic: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2022
I have been trying to book space in Lagos for my PVC capturing and fingerprint after my pre-registration, but I am always met with no booking space.
Is there anything I can do, this thing is annoying, the window for the PVC registration will soon close. Please help.

We Nigerians need our PVC o, it is important

Mods please I need answers take it to front page

Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space by Codeye(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2022
Who cares? You just dey waste your precious time anyways it's your constitutional right
Re: PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space by Abdulk01: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2022
Change the date and time
Re: PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space by soundOsonic: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Abdulk01:
Change the date and time
The option won't even show that. It just says time and date is book. I tried all the local government in Lagos. It is totally booked
Re: PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space by bwans(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2022
Please op how can I upload my passports on the pre-registration form? I have been trying it repeatedly for some days now on my phone to no avail.
Re: PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space by soundOsonic: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
bwans:
Please op how can I upload my passports on the pre-registration form? I have been trying it repeatedly for some days now on my phone to no avail.

It is easy na. Snap in a white background with your phone. Me I use my white shirt as background.

You take two.
1. With no facial expression
2. With smile on your face.

There is a button to upload, just like Nairaland button to upload picture

Look for the picture from there and upload the one with no facial expression for the option telling you no facial expression

And do thesame for the smiling Expression.

Make sure your camera is good
Re: PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space by soundOsonic: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mynd44, OAM4J we need answers to this please. There are people with same challenge and more audience will be able to provide answers
Re: PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space by bwans(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

It is easy na. Snap in a white background with your phone. Me I use my white shirt as background.

You take two.
1. With no facial expression
2. With smile on your face.

There is a button to upload, just like Nairaland button to upload picture

Look for the picture from there and upload the one with no facial expression for the option telling you no facial expression

And do thesame for the smiling Expression.

Make sure your camera is good

I have been trying to do that severally but whenever I tap on upload, it remains static instead of taking me to where I will the select the two different passwords according to the specifications.
I was thinking it has to do with my phone type (Huawei Y7), but I asked my Sister who is trying to do the same thing and she is facing the same problem.
Thanks for the response, I thought you did yours differently, I will keep trying maybe I will find a way.
Re: PVC Pre Registration, Why No Booking Space by gpmorgan: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:
I have been trying to book space in Lagos for my PVC capturing and fingerprint after my pre-registration, but I am always met with no booking space.
Is there anything I can do, this thing is annoying, the window for the PVC registration will soon close. Please help.

We Nigerians need our PVC o, it is important

Mods please I need answers take it to front page

Mynd44, OAM4J

Just visit any LGA Head Quarters close to you. but better print the pre enrollment form and take it their for your biometric.

(1) (Reply)

Is it A Crime For Govt To Build Or Own A Refinery? / Unknown Gunmen Attack Imo Commissioner’s House / PHCN turn on the lights for God sake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.