Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account (789 Views)

The Mystery Behind Orashi And Ogbuide: 2 Igbo Rivers That Cannot Mix (photos) / Some Nairalanders Are Snitch Sincerely. This Is Bad. / Here’s The Photos Of The Mystery Snake That Swallowed 36million Naira From JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by PussyOdour(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Guys what do you people think about Fernandezisback and Madamvanessa nairaland account. Do you think does two accounts are being operated by girls?

Because it's so unbelieving that Naija girls can exudes such level of intelligence and contribute so much in almost all areas.
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Cardealer2021(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2022
As in that Fernandezisback dey intelligent die. kiss
She dey among the Female monikers when I dey like their vibes.
Pocohantas
Fernandezisback
Biglittlelois
Ishilove
Cococandy ,
Candidlady
Are my favorite female nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Kazeem47(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Seriously most the sections they comment on and their comments are not typical of naija gals.
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Cardealer2021(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Op bia, which kind moniker you get sef undecided
"PUSSYODOUR"

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Vinnie2000(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2022
OP, Which nonsense intelligence? Anyways, most of these persons are COWARDS afraid of coming out as a particular gender or SCAMMERS trying to deceive others!
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Vinnie2000(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kazeem47:
Seriously most the sections they comment on and their comments are not typical of naija gals.
Then you need to change ur circle of female friends! There re intelligent naija ladies out there! Hope no be Ashawo girls u dey follow?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by BigDawsNet: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Some account here are sent to spy and extract raw data from average Nigerians...

Just use sense comment
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Kazeem47(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Then you need to change ur circle of female friends! There re intelligent naija ladies out there! Hope no be Ashawo girls u dey follow?
grin grin grin
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Ocholu: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fernandez is my Gee. Cool and awesome.

Mysterious account I've encountered on here is that operated by one Jeon. Always dazed!
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Dickson178(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
"PUSSYODOUR"
e tire me oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Brian47(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Pocohantas
Fernandezisback
Biglittlelois
Ishilove
Cococandy ,
Candidlady

You see pocohantas, I love her vibe so much embarassed kiss
But she no dey notice me cry

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Cardealer2021(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dickson178:
e tire me oh grin grin
grin
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Cardealer2021(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Brian47:

Na so woman matter dey always be undecided
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by PussyOdour(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Pocohantas
Fernandezisback
Biglittlelois
Ishilove
Cococandy ,
Candidlady

The above ladies you have mentioned are my favorite nairaland females too swears , Because their contributions here are always top notch.

But the reason I picked so much interest in MadamVanessa and Fernandezisback is , while other girls here focus in romance, food, and family section , MadamVanessa and Fernandezisback are in politics, foreign affairs, crime, and sport section contributing meaningfully in these section. That left me wondering if these two are really who they claimed they are because I hardly see this in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by PussyOdour(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
"PUSSYODOUR"

grin

I love it ,.d thing de sweet me
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Cardealer2021(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
PussyOdour:

The above ladies you have mentioned are my favorite nairaland female too swears. But the reason I picked so much interest in MadamVanessa and Fernandezisback is , while other girls here focus in romance, food, and family section , MadamVanessa and Fernandezisback are in politics, foreign affairs, crime, and sport section contributing meaningfully in these section. That left me wondering if these two are really who they claimed they are.

I think Fernandezisback is more unique above dem omo to me that girl get sense pass many male for here
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by PussyOdour(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kazeem47:
You can say that again bro.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by PussyOdour(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Some account here are sent to spy and extract raw data from average Nigerians...

Just use sense comment

Lolz
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by BigDawsNet: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
PussyOdour:

Lolz

Weird nick name bro lipsrsealed
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by pocohantas(f): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Brian47:

Lol. Funny… cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Brian47(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Funny… cheesy

Omg she replied meee embarassed
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Brian47:

Omg she replied meee embarassed

Now that she replied you and there in your eyes is all tears of joy, I guess that automatically makes the best and happiest day of your life. Isn't this the only important thing in life you've been dying hard for years to have? Now that you have it, you can die in peace, knowing fully well you achieved your purpose in life.
A whole goddess replying a wretch like you. I'm likewise happy for you my boy.

Each day, human behaviors leave me with unanswered questions.
Why do people derive great fulfillment in servitude? And why do people like making gods of their fellow humans they're better than?
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Brian47(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Now that she replied you and there in your eyes is all tears of joy, I guess that automatically makes the best and happiest day of your life. Isn't this the only important thing in life you've been dying hard for years to have? Now that you have it, you can die in peace, knowing fully well you achieved your purpose in life.
A whole goddess replying a wretch like you. I'm likewise happy for you my boy.

Each day, human behaviors leave me with unanswered questions.
Why do people derive great fulfillment in servitude? And why do people like making gods of their fellow humanns they're better than?

You don't understand sarcasm
Re: Mystery Of Some Nairalanders Account by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Longi Prepaid Meter Outage Volt / President Buhari Calls For Closer Collaboration To Tackle Economic Challenges In / Kizz Daniel, EMPIRE - Cough (official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.