Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. (2751 Views)

Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / $4800 Sent To Me By My Brother Has Been Hijacked By Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kellibae:

Oh my brother is not in lagos

But how are the people u coached doing

Wow. What a question grin grin? Look for them and ask them. What a question. I'll only answer this question with an example. Not everyone who went to school taught same discipline and studied in the same department by same lecturer are doing well. Some would outperform the others while others would be a total failure. So if you want to make use of that as a yardstick for judgement. I wish you all the best. Besides i never charged any of my students a penny. Helping others shouldn't be about the monetary value or benefits attached to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Eldeedon:

I mean more details on how you are doing it.. please can I have your WhatsApp contact? Mine is on my signature, you can just give me a hi on WhatsApp, or just drop your own number I will call you.

Oh seven oh tree seven six six one hate tree nine grin grin
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Videour(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
I have been hearing of affiliate marketing. How can one que into it.
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Eldeedon(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
EASYGURU:

Thanks
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by haggai247: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2022
Kellibae:
Please i need advice..for those of u into online stuff ..please how does this affiliate market stuff work?
My brother recently asking me for 50k that he want to start affiliate marketing and the person who wants to coach him is demanding for 50k.

I have heard abt affilliate marketing before..now my question is..does it really worth it?
To me i dnt trust all these online things some ofthem are scam while some will promise u heaven and earth when u start..only for u to get disappointed.
I have told him to ignore those online things and look for other means but he wont listen

Pls i need advice 50k is too much to waste this period

Ask him what has he personally know about affiliate marketing.

He should write you a report of all he knows about affiliate marketing.

If all he knows about affiliate marketing is not up to at least 5 pages don't give him a dime buy him data and tell him to learn from YouTube before he invest in it he has to know much about it before throwing money at it.
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Smiley21: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?

By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos,
that will be an average of: N550k a month for single person.

N850k a month for a family of three.
N1.3m a month for a family of four.

There are 2 ways to afford this:
(1) It is either you have a high income job.
(2) Or a high income business.

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.
But you can start a high income business.

Starting a high income business is so easy that you can start with your phone. All that is require from you is your determination and some little time.

you can earn as little as #150k per month doing this online business, its legit and its called Affiliate marketing.

There's a presentation i'll like you to see, it shows you what you need to do to get started.

https://ismailolawale.com.ng/present

check it out through the link above.

i wish you won't miss this opportunity. See you at the top.
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Videour(m): 3:20am On Mar 25, 2022
EASYGURU:

Attached is a screenshot of what I've made from affiliate marketing. I was able to achieve this by providing value. It's as simple as that.
withdraw now let's see no be to dey show screenshots
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Videour(m): 3:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Eldeedon:

Please can you share more light on this!! I have actually pay alot to learn this stuff! But nothing to show for it.. most of all these guys are after the money..
it not real wash
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Videour:

Your papa. Come DM i go give you login. I don drop my WhatsApp number there.
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Videour:
it not real wash

Ask the guy who posted this comment if it's real or fake. We've both have a live session. Ask him if i collected a penny from him. Ask him if i have not provided proof. Ask him if i asked him to give me money in exchange for knowledge or buy any book or course. Ask him if i asked him to pay for my subscription for the live session we had. Ask him if i ever asked him for anything in return. You'll forever remain a miserable troll
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Videour:

Ask Eldeedon , we've had a live session already using Google meet n we are to commence fully from Saturday.
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
EASYGURU:

Wow. What a question grin grin? Look for them and ask them. What a question. I'll only answer this question with an example. Not everyone who went to school taught same discipline and studied in the same department by same lecturer are doing well. Some would outperform the others while others would be a total failure. So if you want to make use of that as a yardstick for judgement. I wish you all the best. Besides i never charged any of my students a penny. Helping others shouldn't be about the monetary value or benefits attached to it.

Lol.. pls dont see this question from a bad side.. im only makkng enquiries.
Anyways thank u for ur time dear.
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Kellibae(f): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
cyndyuc:
Your brother is not a scammer. I paid to register on an affiliate platform. It is not free. Moreso, my guess is that he needs the money for comprehensive training which is also not free.

Oh really ?
But do i think it cost that 50k ? undecided
Pls did u pay that much ?
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Wealthkey: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Watch the presentation in the link below Here, it will only take you 30Mins.

It's about how any Nigerian can make a million naira monthly from affiliate marketing.

I believe this will guide you.

Link can't be accessed

If you can't access the link, send a DM on WhatsApp to 07010795436.
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by SimplePlan34: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
50k is too much but what he would need would be more than that to start. He would need a working payoneer account. A Google voice number. Constant internet and power a laptop. Oboy no be small sumfin oo
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by jobsonline101(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
SimplePlan34:
50k is too much but what he would need would be more than that to start. He would need a working payoneer account. A Google voice number. Constant internet and power a laptop. Oboy no be small sumfin oo

He don't actually need all that. He can start with affiliate marketing business platforms in Nigeria.

I started with Jumia & konga (physical products) in 2017. I Got paid directly to my bank account here in Nigeria before I switched to digital products affiliate marketing which is quite easier.

This is 2022. Some international affiliate companies pay to Nigerian bank accounts as well. You just need to provide your bank swift code along with your acct. details. Some pay through cryptocurrency.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Eldeedon(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
EASYGURU:

Ask Eldeedon , we've had a live session already using Google meet n we are to commence fully from Saturday.

Bro don't mind him! My only regret is not getting to know you on time!! If there were Others like you out there, I believe this country would've been a better place!!! It's rear to see someone willing and ready to share his life changing knowledge free of charge!! Without collecting anything from anybody.. thank you bro..
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Eldeedon(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Videour:
it not real wash

He is actually legit! And ready to share his knowledge free without collecting any penny from anyone!!!!
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by cyndyuc(f): 1:26am On Mar 26, 2022
I paid 40k for mine
Kellibae:

Oh really ?
But do i think it cost that 50k ? undecided
Pls did u pay that much ?
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by Femolacaster(m): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2022
EASYGURU:

Pls can I chat you up, I really like to know the best method by you use to promote products? I have an account with digitstore24, but I've not really had time for it.
Re: My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. by EASYGURU(m): 2:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Femolacaster:

Pls can I chat you up, I really like to know the best method by you use to promote products? I have an account with digitstore24, but I've not really had time for it.

Feel free but my own knowledge of affiliate has nothing to do with selling or advertising products.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? / Paypal Account In Nigeria / UNCOVER: Nigeria’s Women Affinity For Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.