Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun (25939 Views)

Lagos CP Adegoke Fayoade Leads Protest In Ikeja, Provides Refreshments / Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver / Igede Ekiti Youths Resist Arrest Of Dapo Olagunju, Irepodun/ifelodun LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by ken045501: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Confirm.. not business as usual
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by Bamzyriches451: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Damn!
Way to go...
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by Diligent1(f): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oo
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by Lightorder: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Yes . Holding them accountable by any means
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So when will you hold Tinubu down for putting the destinies of south west people in his pocket

How can you explain the picture below bra
When are you going to hold Obi pandora responsible for investing your father's pension into his family business?
Or na only Tinubu dey your brain?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by nikz(f): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good nice move
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by HitbackIIback: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So when will you hold Tinubu down for putting the destinies of south west people in his pocket

Just look at how wicked some politicians are, how many minutes will this peanut be in the stomach and some of them probably paid transport to be there, some spent hours in the sun, some bought pure water and this is what they got, this is their price for mortgaging the future. What a shame to all those who perpetrates evil in the name of being a politician
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by diogo23: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
That's how people with brains behave, hold the custodian of your entitlement to ransom.

Unlike in some cursed barren villages who will rather be screaming Buhari from morning till night when the criminal holding them to ransom is their brothers. angry
Yoruba urchins will involved or blame others for their stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good, fight the custodians of your local government, wards, constituents...the lawmaker in your state, your local government chairman, the councillors, the governor, these are the people you should face, they are the ones stealing from you.
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by LeoDeKing: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
diogo23:

Yoruba urchins will involved or blame others for their stupidity
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, look at the emboldened, most likely by an Igbo, and they do it with impunity.

Hopefully, if I start typing Igbo urchin, that is not when you remind me of rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by ufotunang: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nigerians dey vex everywhere.... Buhari administration and governance has frustrated people
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by letitrainnow(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chairman official car
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by diogo23: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, look at the emboldened, most likely by an Igbo, and they do it with impunity.

Hopefully, if I start typing Igbo urchin, that is not when you remind me of rule 2.
Go back and read what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by nijanigga: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
More of these please,tinubu are you listening ?
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by jaxxy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
The LG chairmen are all criminals
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Many things dey happen for we country o grin
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by seunoj: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He will soon hold that of Nigeria
Lobatan
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by Kingozymandias(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you sure you are mentally stable? How did you ascertain his tribe out of all the tribes in Nigeria ?

Mods you need to take action against this repeat offender..he keeps violating rule 2
Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by BrashMan: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You lots like to insult people, but when they return the favour you start calling the mods and seun because they are your tribesmen and are likely to do your bidding. Stop insulting people if u can't stomach insults. I know you are a kid and you are going to insult me as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by effort1: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

LeoDeking is locking the destiny of his children under Tinubu slavery, not the destiny of the southwest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by skywalker240(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gamezi:
Good we are getting there
cool
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by Iceberg3: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynn47, Vladimir Putin,zelensky,Donald Trump, look at the emboldened, most likely by an Igbo, and they do it with impunity.

4 Likes

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by Kingabia1998(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Afonjas I think
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by 77up(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You are still making the same mistake he just corrected you on, is Tinubu your problem or your people closer, dondu united undecided

2 Likes

Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by talktimi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
That's how people with brains behave, hold the custodian of your entitlement to ransom.

[s]Unlike in some cursed barren villages who will rather be screaming Buhari from morning till night when the criminal holding them to ransom is their brothers[/s]. angry
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
A step in the right direction. He should have been detained by the workers. He can as well decide to forgo the car as I don't believe it's worth a pinch of their withheld salaries
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by colestephan86: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
ahmedkoded95:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/unpaid-entitlements-workers-seize-lg-chairmans-official-car-in-osun/
There are 774 of them, they are the bane of this country.
The development you seek is tied to them
Re: Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun by adekolaelect(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

mumu is talking as if he comes from better region and leaders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohimini, Benue (pics) / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.