Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad (1346 Views)

Currently Undergoing Or Done With Your NYSC? Here's Something For You / Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Affordable Accommodation For Corpers Serving In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Blogfarms: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am serving currently but want to relocate abroad before completing my service year.. how do I do it? I have to fingerprint every month. Is there a way to clone my fingerprint and ask someone to scan for me?
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Blogfarms: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Any advice?
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Intelligentdude(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hi, why not complete your service and then relocate? I feel it's the best decision. Cheers
Blogfarms:
Any advice?
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Spherical77(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Blogfarms:
Any advice?
you can ghost your service. Which state are you serving?
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Blogfarms: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ondo
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Blogfarms: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
I will loose the opportunityif I wait
Intelligentdude:
Hi, why not complete your service and then relocate? I feel it's the best decision. Cheers
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Intelligentdude(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
You can't defer your admission?
Blogfarms:
I will loose the opportunityif I wait
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Blogfarms: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Adeoye11(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2022
One thing I want you to know is that economy of today is tending towards digitilization and tech way, take this advice NYSC is not a must if you long term goal wouldn't be affected by not doing it.
There are many folks out there making it big without NYSC, Moreso in Nigeria of today anything can be bought through kudi, owo and ego.
I comment my reserve.Lol

1 Like

Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Kayceeeee: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blogfarms:
I am serving currently but want to relocate abroad before completing my service year.. how do I do it? I have to fingerprint every month. Is there a way to clone my fingerprint and ask someone to scan for me?

I'm currently having the same issue! Did you find a way to get your certificate?
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Blogfarms: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Yes
Kayceeeee:

I'm currently having the same issue! Did you find a way to get your certificate?
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Kayceeeee: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Blogfarms:
Yes

How please?
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Blogfarms: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
WhatsApp me on 0703 530 4459
Kayceeeee:

How please?
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Halala11: 5:30pm On Mar 13
Hi blogfarms, pls I am having the same issue. Can I pls know how you were able to get your certificate
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Halala11: 5:31pm On Mar 13
Blogfarms:

Pls I am having the same issue. Can I know how you got your certificate
Re: Serving Currently But Want To Travel Abroad by Blogfarms: 10:59am On Mar 14
Halala11:

Got someone to do the cloning fprint
Pls I am having the same issue. Can I know how you got your certificate

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Batch'c' 2014 Corpers Good To Go!!! (funny Pictures) / Nigerian Student & Youth Corpers Discount Card / Read Tomi's Experience At NYSC Camp Obubra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.