Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Will Do In This Situation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Do In This Situation (362 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Do In This Situation by princeemmma(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
I came across this question and i thought i should ask to hear from you guys. I have two questions:

Firstly, As a married man, what will you do if a man walks up to your wife and land her a dirty slap right in front of you.

Secondly, what will you do if a woman walks up to your wife and land her a dirty slap right in front of you.

As for me, for the first question we die here grin grin grin grin

For the second question, my wife should settle the issue herself (i even trust my wife, she will respond will 12 slaps ) grin grin grin grin

Lets hear from you guys, what do you do

Re: What Will Do In This Situation by Mariangeles(f): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Guy! What’s up with you and slaps hmm? undecided
You seem to be fantasizing a lot about slaps these days.
Re: What Will Do In This Situation by Richy4(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mariangeles:
Guy! What’s up with you and slaps hmm? undecided
You seem to be fantasizing a lot about slaps these days.
maybe Bianca is his role model embarassed
Re: What Will Do In This Situation by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oya you all should come and answer so we can know the husband materials and separate them from the Equality Activists.
Re: What Will Do In This Situation by Mariangeles(f): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Richy4:

maybe Bianca is his role model embarassed

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehahahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Just Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth. Women, Listen!!!! / Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna / Someone Ever Lied To Your Face,share Your Experience!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.