Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why Are Pro-americans Like This? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are Pro-americans Like This? (225 Views)

Catholic Bishop Slams Democrat Candidates "All Of Them Are Pro-abortion" / Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say / A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Pro-americans Like This? by fakka: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lately, I've been all over the foreign affairs section, reading every new thread I could, especially the ones on russkrain issues.

To my observations, the pro-american nairalanders always behave like...

ACT AS IF THEY'RE THE MOST INFORMED SET OF PEOPLE ON THE FORUM: just by reading their posts, you'll see it. they'll be making comments like they were there when the decisions were made. after all na from CNN & BBC dem dey copy & come here come paste

THEY ARE VERY NARROW MINDED in the sense that anything that's posted that challenges their absurd views & comments, they'll be quick to reject it without thinking. do they even think?

THEY RESORT TO NAME CALLING ANYONE THAT DOESN'T SIDE WITH THEM say anything that doesn't resonate with them, and they'll start calling you names. I remember one delusional lady that called me HYPOCRITE. saying I would gladly accept USA visa over any other country. not knowing I TURNED DOWN USA, Ukraine, & Sudan visa for an Indian one -shrug-

THEY HAVE SLAVES' MINDSET You will see them worshipping the west & boot licking in every chance they got.

I will continue later

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Pro-americans Like This? by Ammishaddai: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Some will even go as far as calling you a Muslim/headslammer but I'll still say "death to all the capitalist pigs " grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pro-americans Like This? by ken6488(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Some will call you terrorist
Re: Why Are Pro-americans Like This? by Sadr: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
fakka:
Lately, I've been all over the foreign affairs section, reading every new thread I could, especially the ones on russkrain issues.

To my observations, the pro-american nairalanders always behave like...

ACT AS IF THEY'RE THE MOST INFORMED SET OF PEOPLE ON THE FORUM: just by reading their posts, you'll see it. they'll be making comments like they were there when the decisions were made. after all na from CNN & BBC dem dey copy & come here come paste

THEY ARE VERY NARROW MINDED in the sense that anything that's posted that challenges their absurd views & comments, they'll be quick to reject it without thinking. do they even think?

THEY RESORT TO NAME CALLING ANYONE THAT DOESN'T SIDE WITH THEM say anything that doesn't resonate with them, and they'll start calling you names. I remember one delusional lady that called me HYPOCRITE. saying I would gladly accept USA visa over any other country. not knowing I TURNED DOWN USA, Ukraine, & Sudan visa for an Indian one -shrug-

THEY HAVE SLAVES' MINDSET You will see them worshipping the west & boot licking in every chance they got.

I will continue later

It's a waste of time to argue with them.
Re: Why Are Pro-americans Like This? by BKayy: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
They think Russia is a Muslim country.

I blame Nigerian Education system for not teaching them Geography and History.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Russian Landing Ship Destroyed At Sea Of Azov Port, Naval Forces Say / Truckers Protesting High Rise Of Fuel In Spain / Ukraine Soldiers Murdering Russia Armless Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.