Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Do You Know A Product In Demand That Is Short In Supply? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know A Product In Demand That Is Short In Supply? (237 Views)

Popular Demand That Can Make You At Least A Million Naira Profit This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know A Product In Demand That Is Short In Supply? by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
If you know a product that is in demand whether around your home, place of work, your school, online or even in a local marketplace near you then you already know one great opportunity to make money.

Opportunities will remain mere opportunities until you act on them. Bringing the money into bank account is the next big thing and that is what I'm here to tell you;
How to turn this opportunity into naira bills

Firstly you know a product, next is where to get it, how to get it.

Where to get- you can get direct wholesalers for any products you want to sell on gotahia.com there's a huge community of suppliers for different categories of products and if you can't find them on the website yourself you can easily request for one and they'll ensure you get to meet the supplier you need. So you'll have to go to www.gotahia.com/reseller to become a reseller to enjoy this and many other benefits

How to get the products - you can go to some big markets especially those known for such line of products like Alaba international is known for electronics and try to search the legitimate wholesalers to buy from although with the risk of scam
Or you can connect with suppliers on gotahia.com which you'll be sure are bulk sellers and will give you the best price and then you can arrange to either go to their shop to pick up or have it delivered to you or better still you can pick up in bits from the suppliers when your customers request for products and make good profit. Gotahia offers you flexible options depending on your needs.

You can get that product to help you open the next big business in your vicinity or online right now. No need for long days of Google searches just become a reseller on www.gotahia.com/reseller today and request a supplier
Re: Do You Know A Product In Demand That Is Short In Supply? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
BITTER KOLA
Re: Do You Know A Product In Demand That Is Short In Supply? by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wow! I'm particularly excited to see this one. I bought some yesterday and it was 100 naira for one small bitter kola.

A lot people are missing out on agricultural produce.

Can you tell me more about this market?
OBALOLA55:
BITTER KOLA
Re: Do You Know A Product In Demand That Is Short In Supply? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mikeaniebiet:
Wow! I'm particularly excited to see this one. I bought some yesterday and it was 100 naira for one small bitter kola.

A lot people are missing out on agricultural produce.

Can you tell me more about this market?
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT SIR, YOU CAN ASK CROSS-RIVERIANS
Re: Do You Know A Product In Demand That Is Short In Supply? by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alright thanks for the insight.

Gotahia has suppliers of various agricultural produce some of which I'm clueless about how the market works but I see a lot of resellers connecting and working with this suppliers happily making money on the low grin

I think agriculture is still underrated in the business community right now
OBALOLA55:
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT SIR, YOU CAN ASK CROSS-RIVERIANS

(1) (Reply)

Hello!, I Need A Loan / 19 Inches Hp Monitor For Sale call/whatsapp 09023630072 / I Need A Writer - 100k Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.