Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website (790 Views)

⭐⚪!!! GOODNEWS FOR ALL CAR DEALERS!!!⚪⭐ / Lies From Car Dealers! BUYERS BEWARE / I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website by Gab25: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Scammers on Jiji
Car dealer scammers
Steven Olu is a scammer o His account number is Steven Olu
Stanbic Ibtc
Phone number: +2348145669809, 07019666703
and His accomplice Akinwale Emmanuel Kelvin UBA Bank
They both scammed me of my hard earned money way above N100,000. I buy things online normally from jiji but this guys are scammer from jiji. Car scammers. One called himself a pastor. All lies. They will say they are bringing your car from Sokoto or akure then they will ask for fuel money, then ask for tire money, then ask for transport, then ask for custom money till they have drained all your money that you save to buy the kind car. Am so sad right now.All type of fraud and scam. Beware
Re: Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website by Gab25: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
I do buy things online very well, even from jiji I bought a good dog, instruments for work. They have been okay but this time around I was scammed by this people
Re: Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website by temmym4(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
I don't get it. Why will you pay any sum of money to people whom you have never met for a car you have not seen on a site that isn't trusted?

You want to buy any item on Jiji, get ready to go check physically, except if the seller is willing to deal on a pay during delivery, otherwise you are taking a risk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website by mployer(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
You never see car, you dey send money.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website by Gab25: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
temmym4:
I don't get it. Why will you pay any sum of money to people whom you have never met for a car you have not seen on a site that isn't trusted?

You want to buy any item on Jiji, get ready to go check physically, except if the seller is will to deal on a pay during delivery, otherwise you are taking a risk.
it's still doing me like film trick.. I felt the usuals na, fuel to bring the kind car, tire and all sorts..he even said I would remove it from the amount of the car once he and the car arrives.mtchew..so painful.
Re: Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website by Gab25: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Abeg please let us list the names of other scammers here, make another person no fall victim, whether for cars or anytin online you see those account number. Run o. Money wey person no get. Am so heartbroken now
Re: Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website by sunnymighty(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Gab25:
it's still doing me like film trick.. I felt the usuals na, fuel to bring the kind car, tire and all sorts..he even said I would remove it from the amount of the car once he and the car arrives.mtchew..so painful.

It's just to lure their victim, met one on the same site too, told him point blank if you are not ready to bring the car down, am not releasing a dime, he pleaded that I send money for fuel, no way if you are ready to sell fuel your car, you bought a car but can't fuel it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 2010 Toyota Camry Less Than A Year Used @2.9m / Sold!!!Registered Toyota Camry 2007 @2m / #SOLD Toks Accident Free Special Edition 2009 Lexus ES350 - N4.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.