Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. (4417 Views)

Get Special Eda Bracelet Online (2021) Now Book Your Order / Book Your Tasty � Food From Us. HOME/OFFICE DELIVERY, ASABA / Book For Your Advert Space Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by QueenXtar: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
let me register myself
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by ststyreal(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ok oOoOO, let me Sha drop a comment even though I know say I no go win nam
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Quicksilver5: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
booked
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by adeoyekay(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
God bless the giver.
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by valETA1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
I know I can win. Impossibility went that way

Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Adeoye11(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
If I win this phone ehn nah my friend I go give, I have a nice phone but he needs one!
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Kareayo(f): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:
If you don't believe it, then watch another person win!!!

I wish to win this
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by DGratias: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Participating
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
shey
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Truvelisback(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Beware of 4110.
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by OgideAgu: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
I will really appreciate it if i get this.
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Kareayo2(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Reporting
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I gat you bro

he's counting on ur vote as though u don't need the Camon or.dont.u need it
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Cardealer2021(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Heathrow44:

he's counting on ur vote as though u don't need the Camon or.dont.u need it
I tell you say I dey find phone? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I tell you say I dey find phone? cheesy

wow omg a round. of.applause for this.young.man here, he owns a phone and still doesn't see the reason to.get.another phone for the.future or as a gift to.someone he cares about, this.guy is obviously a funny fellow
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Cardealer2021(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Heathrow44:

wow omg a round. of.applause for this.young.man here, he owns a phone and still doesn't see the reason to.get.another phone for the.future or as a gift to.someone he cares about, this.guy is obviously a funny fellow
What ever you say bro undecided
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by erinzy901(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Noted
Giveaway2022:

We promise to do this giveaway untill june ending..

We are giving the last giveaway of the month tomorrow, and we will come back to continue the giveaway by first of april..

Tomorrow's giveaway would be a brand new tecno camon 12..

Who can participate?

Everybody can participate so long you are a nairaland user. Note: your account must be 3days older than today..

How do i participate?

All you have to do is to add up a comment on this thread. With your comment, you are already participating..

How will the winner be selected?

By 10:AM Tomorrow morning, 50 persons will be ramdomly selected from the comment section.

Who amoung them will be declared the winner?

This 50 persons that will be ramdomly selected from the comment section will pass the final vote among themself.

How will the vote be done?

Anybody among this 50 persons will have the right to vote for the rest 49 persons, exept for him/herself.
he or she can decide to vote for all of the other 49 persons, selected persons of his/herself, or not to vote for anybody at all.

The person with the highest number of vote among this 50 persons would be declared the lucky winner.

How will he/her recieve the phone?

Him/her details will be required, which may include; phone number, state, location and pick up address, which will be used to order the phone from the jumia shopping store.. The phone will be delivered directly to the winner via jumia delivering agents.

Any questions? Feel free to ask us..

Announcement;

Giftlove11 is yet to claim her price for yesterday giveaway, she has not sent her bank details as requested.. Failure to do so by 12 midnight will got her disqualified, and her space taken by the next runner up..

This segment of this giveaway is sponsord by #Giveaway2022.
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Zee0007: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Make person shift for me. I don sidon book space.
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by XDaBOSS(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
angry sad angry
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amazing
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Agozskey(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:

We are giving the last giveaway of the month tomorrow, and we will come back to continue the giveaway by first of april..

Who can participate?

Everybody can participate so long you are a nairaland user. Note: your account must be 3days older than today..

How do i participate?

All you have to do is to add up a comment on this thread. With your comment, you are already participating..

By 10:AM Tomorrow morning, 50 persons will be ramdomly selected from the comment section.

This 50 persons that will be ramdomly selected from the comment section will pass the final vote among themself.

Anybody among this 50 persons will have the right to vote for the rest 49 persons, exept for him/herself.
he or she can decide to vote for all of the other 49 persons, selected persons of his/herself, or not to vote for anybody at all.

The person with the highest number of vote among this 50 persons would be declared the lucky winner.

Him/her details will be required, which may include; phone number, state, location and pick up address, which will be used to order the phone from the jumia shopping store.. The phone will be delivered directly to the winner via jumia delivering agents.

Announcement;

Giftlove11 is yet to claim her price for yesterday giveaway, she has not sent her bank details as requested.. Failure to do so by 12 midnight will got her disqualified, and her space taken by the next runner up..

Let's go there
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Justcruella: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
embarassed
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Tekahashi: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
lord have mercy
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by BigMoneyeye: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Giveaway2022:
thanks, but be informed that so many accounts were created yesterday which was used in cheating on our previous giveaway.. We do not want that to be repeated and if we allow all users to participate, those more than 200 fake accout created yesterday will occupied so many space. Note that these accounts only belong to just few users. So we choose accounts that is at least 3days older than today to participate. Hope u understand, thank u.
i need a phone i can use to freelance bot god knows i need money for myh rent than i need this phone

1 Like

Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Mark51(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2022
I wish to win this phone.
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Mosetgg: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by Trailblazer93: 1:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:

Who can participate?

How do i participate?

Announcement;

Wow.... I really need a phone oo. Since my Tecno spark 2 was stolen I never get better phone. Nairalanders hope guys will let me have this. Every other giveaway for the year I leave am for una. Thanks
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by NEZON(m): 1:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Wow love this
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by SaintXto(m): 1:28am On Mar 22, 2022
IN!!!!
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by SaintXto(m): 1:29am On Mar 22, 2022
In!!!
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by AYNL: 1:36am On Mar 22, 2022
I'm late?
Re: Book Your Space Now! Tecno Camon 12 Giveaway For Today, Last For The Month. by susy6999: 2:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Thanks for this opportunity

My phone I have been using since when the Corona virus started in 2020 is nothing home to write about

From bad battery to broken screen, to volume button

I hope to be lucky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Acquires Equitorial Trust Bank / Danish Woman Who Rescued Kid Accused Of Witchcraft Share Pics Of Orphanage Life / Loya Milk Has The Most Calcium In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.