Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Best Real Estate Investment In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Real Estate Investment In Nigeria (169 Views)

Best Real Estate Investment / Buy Land In An Oil Land, Warri (best Real Estate Deal) / Best Real Estate At Asaba; Ogwachuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Real Estate Investment In Nigeria by Ebube20(f): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have been marketing this company for so long and there has never been a case of investment gone wrong but each time you see my post you do eyes left

Now another investment has gone wrong, imagine if you put that 10 million in real estate �you would have become so unexplainably rich right now but you chose to trust the wrong investment

My friend you can never go wrong with land investment quote me anywhere. Land is goldmine and brings a lot of returns with little capital

This company has built a formidable force in Nigeria and Africa market no cap

Imagine a firm that has spanned across 23 states in Nigeria with over 40 affiliates and over 200 estates within the country in just 10 years

This is a firm that never disappoint the clients because we practice impeccable customer service (no dragging of land with kinsmen or village people).

Lands with Registered Survey is the bomb and if it has C of O too just go and sleep with your 2 eyes closed after payment

Do you know that Registered Survey is very vital : this helps you to know a land that government might encroach and avoid it

This is the reason we bring surveyors to do the needful in all our properties in Nigeria to avoid stories like 'government took my land'

The Best part is even those lands with C of O omg these lands can never be taken from you no matter the person and how they try, this is why land investment is the best

You can start your investment with as low as 300 to 500k and make profits within 3, 6 and 12 months respectively

For inspection and more details please contact Oluebube Jessica Nnaeto on 080 6636 4451

Re: Best Real Estate Investment In Nigeria by smartan(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Goodday please how can i invest? I've been seeing this buy to sell offer for a while now.

1 Like

Re: Best Real Estate Investment In Nigeria by Ebube20(f): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hello sir kindly reach out to us with the number on the description for further details

smartan:
Goodday please how can i invest? I've been seeing this buy to sell offer for a while now.

(1) (Reply)

MJ; The Family / Money Money Money Money Naira Naira Naira Naira Naira / When Mom's The Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.