Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi (696 Views)

EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining / EFCC Arrests 17 Yahoo Boys In Warri At Their Hotel Hideout, Seizes Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Chenu60: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2022

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Malory: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Allow boys to hustle. Country hard

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
Can you imagine what a Nigerian is saying? undecided
By ripping people off their hard earned money...well you are one of the problem of your country..

Actually most Nigerians love Evil and celebrate it all day..
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Rastaramsey(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:

100 my brother

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Rastaramsey(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you imagine what a Nigerian is saying? undecided
By ripping people off their hard earned money...well you are one of the problem of your country..

Actually most Nigerians love Evil and celebrate it all day..

Abeg shut up your mouth.....

Na your papa go provide for us if we no hustle...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Rastaramsey(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hustle oooooo !!!!!!!!

Government no mean well for us...
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Henribest8(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
EFCC NA STILL SCAMMER, THEM GO SCAM THOSE BOYS, AND STILL RELEASE THEM.
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Abeg shut up your mouth.....

Na your papa go provide for us if we no hustle...

I am not responsible for your state of calamity.. is there any justification for ripping people off their hard earned money?
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Rastaramsey(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am not responsible for your state of calamity.. is there any justification for ripping people off their hard earned money?

Calamity?
I dey use 12 pro max angry angry angry
I go feed you thorough out this year with no stress grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Calamity?
I dey use 12 pro max angry angry angry
I go feed you thorough out this year with no stress grin grin
You first have to sort out your m**ma before coming online to boast..
Help her out she needs some outfit and all..uplift your family and take care of them before you come here to spew nonsense.. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Rastaramsey(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You first have to sort out your m**ma before coming online to boast..
Help her out she needs some outfit and all..uplift your family and take care of them before you come here to spew nonsense.. grin

Don't worry about my momma little boy grin grin
She is doing just well.... My brother and I just finished our home......
She also has one big shop that she is managing sef grin grin
She go feed you well well

She is even looking for sales girl grin grin
Whether you be boy or girl, I don't care, she go dey give you 25k per month grin grin
Instead of you wasting your life on nairaland using numerous monickers to fool about grin grin

If you are interested in the job, kindly DM
I go give you my mama number grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
EFCC too na scam
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Don't worry about my momma little boy grin grin
She is doing just well.... My brother and I just finished our home......
She also has one big shop that she is managing sef grin grin
She go feed you well well

She is even looking for sales girl grin grin
Whether you be boy or girl, I don't care, she go dey give you 25k per month grin grin
Instead of you wasting your life on nairaland using numerous monickers to fool about grin grin

If you are interested in the job, kindly DM
I go give you my mama number grin grin
Nah she's not.. grin
I called your nonsense out and you are crying on my mention huh?

Get ready to cry more..I am here to give you serious reasons to do so..as I said before coming here to boast go treat your fams right..ask yourself is this how she's supposed to be living..
Little thing blabbing around my mention... grin
Keep crying kiddo.. wink
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Rastaramsey(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah she's not.. grin
I called your nonsense out and you are crying on my mention huh?

Get ready to cry more..I am here to give you serious reasons to do so..as I said before coming here to boast go treat your fams right..ask yourself is this how she's supposed to be living..
Little thing blabbing around my mention... grin
Keep crying kiddo.. wink

Keep wallowing in your foolishness then grin grin

Or you go be my drycleaner

I go dey pay you 60k per month grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Keep wallowing in your foolishness then grin grin

Or you go be my drycleaner

I go dey pay you 60k per month grin grin grin

Keep your fams in shape before saying anything..cover your face in shame little thing..

Work on your life so you can feel fulfilled..deep down you are living a very dejected life..so what's your happiness about? grin

Bring it on let me show you how I put little boys like you in their place.. wink
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Rastaramsey(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep your fams in shape before saying anything..cover your face in shame little thing..

Work on your life so you can feel fulfilled..deep down you are living a very dejected life..so what's your happiness about? grin

Bring it on let me show you how I put little boys like you in their place.. wink

I am richer than your poor father grin grin angry
You wey never know wetin you go chop this night grin grin

Better get a life grin grin grin

Goodbye
Don't get to mention me again grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I am richer than your poor father grin grin angry
You wey never know wetin you go chop this night grin grin

Better get a life grin grin grin

Goodbye
Don't get to mention me again grin grin
Why running huh?
Don't worry I am here to make you have a rethink...you mean the one that abandoned you ? grin grin

The one you ignored to keep roaming about aimlessly..pls I am in bring it on.. grin

Help them out instead of flaunting what you don't have.. cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Rastaramsey(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why running huh?
Don't worry I am here to make you have a rethink...you mean the one that abandoned you ? grin grin

The one you ignored to keep roaming about aimlessly..pls I am in bring it on.. grin

Help them out instead of flaunting what you don't have.. cheesy

I decided to run cus you're nothing compared to me....
No be your type I dey help roll for nairaland grin grin

I still get two job offers for you grin angry

Good bye
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I decided to run cus you're nothing compared to me....
No be your type I dey help roll for nairaland grin grin

I still get two job offers for you grin angry

Good bye
Give it to your p*ps aiming around the street homelessly and help your m*mma who has no means of survival.. grin

You still want to say anything?
Little boy.. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Boogyman557: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected 'yahoo-yahoo Boys' In Makurdi by Maverious4722: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Read Below

(1) (Reply)

My Son Was A Gentle Person And Did Not Deserve To Be Killed / Student, 19, Is Detained After Feigning Cancer To Solicit Large Donations. / Strange Calls From Unknown Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.