Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Redeeming Love Movie Review: Christian Folks Should Start Embracing Real Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Redeeming Love Movie Review: Christian Folks Should Start Embracing Real Stories (255 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Start Listening To Audiobooks / What Nigerian Aspiring Writers Should Start Using / What Nigerian Aspiring Writers Should Start Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redeeming Love Movie Review: Christian Folks Should Start Embracing Real Stories by OluwabukolaRuth(f): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Early scenes of the Redeeming Love movie

To start the movie, the scene shows a glittering surface of a body of water. You could call it muddy depending on what you see, but I guess you’ll have to change your mind once you see the sieve that a man was using to mine gold from the river. If you’re still doubtful, the number of men going about their activities in the water using different gold mining techniques would surely wow you.

Not long after, a man’s mud-plastered face grew alive. His eyes almost popped out of its sockets to make sure he was seeing the shiny object among the sand right. And he went “whoo! Whoo! Whoo!” with his arms raised like an army general who had just won a battle, but this time in a raggedly brown-ish cloth combination with his trousers soaked to the knees.

You would think that the shouts of “whoo!” by this unnamed man would make the other miners pause their activities, but just a few did look up to see who the lucky man was, others just faced their businesses. The scene finishes and moves to signal the beginning of the adapted movie “REDEEMING LOVE”

This time, we’re brought to a bustling city in California called pair-a-dice. Did you pronounce that as ‘paradise’? cos’ that place had a prison-like paradise for some girls. An expressionless girl looks out the window of the brothel while a man pulls up his trousers and pours gold-sand unto a surface. He leaves the room with other parts of his body unclad. Outside the brothel, there gathered some lustful men with some white paper in their hands—tickets I guess, all of them waiting to get to lay with the most-priced prostitute at pair-a-dice. Angel.

“Vagabonds! Show me your tickets” Magowan sort of growls at the excited men.

“One more charmed man, she’s done shagging for the day! She’s all worn out.” Duchess shouts from where she’s standing with Magowan to the men who groaned in response and clamoured amongst themselves to show their displeasure at their dashed hopes.

“I have plenty of other girls, Chinese, African, Spanish, Dealer’s choice! But if you want Angel…” Duchess continued her animated lust-for-money fueled speech and the men cheered.

Continue reading here https://heartychristianstories.com/redeeming-love-movie-review/

Re: Redeeming Love Movie Review: Christian Folks Should Start Embracing Real Stories by maiiilooo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Interesting movie..
Still having it on my phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bride For Rent (orebe's Version) Episode 8 / Application For Graphic Design Services / Words Are Powerful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.