Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! (351 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / I Teach People How to Drive A Car Contact me 07061960316 if interested / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Have you ever been in doubt of yourself?

Thinking you're not good enough?

I've got good news for you..

You only need to be ONE step AHEAD for you to share your ideas.

Let me tell you a story...

Once upon a time...

There was a man - a con artist - who has assumed the identities of different people in different occupations to scam people.

He has gone from being a doctor...to an airplane attendant...and so many things...

..and lastly.. until he was finally caught...a Professor.

You're probably like "hahaaa....this same man?" lol�

Yes.... that's how good he was in the game.

In his last stunt...he was a Professor of Advanced Psychology and taught a whole semester without being caught and no complaints whatsoever from the students.

Sounds crazy right...? Yes...it is.

When the authorities finally caught him as they've been after him for his previous stunts...they asked:

"How did you teach a WHOLE semester of Advanced Psychology without knowing anything about the subject before?"

The same question is probably on your mind too.

Guess what his answer was...

it's not what you're thinking....I can tell you that.�

He simply replied: "Oh! it was easy. I just had to read ONE CHAPTER ahead of the students".�

Shocking....right?

And that is the secret to personal and business growth.

Most times....we often feel the need to be perfect before we start going public about ourselves and our business...or to teach people what we know.

I used to think like that also but that changed when I heard this story from Russel Brunson.

YOU ONLY NEED TO BE ONE STEP AHEAD for you to share your ideas.

Whatever you know....there is someone who doesn't know it and needs it so badly.

..and is just waiting for you to say it for his/her life to change.

So start NOW! Start imperfect and find your VOICE.

The world is waiting for you.

Hope this has been helpful? let me know in the comments.

#selfdevelopment #growth
Re: Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! by Saviourk: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice piece.I really learnt something

More grace sir

1 Like

Re: Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Saviourk:
Nice piece.I really learnt something

More grace sir

Glad you find it helpful.

Thanks for reading
Re: Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! by Businesselites: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2022
This is very insightful and helpful. if you are aspiring to become an entrepreneur read and learn from other people's business or success stories. it would help also. this article would also be of help
https://businesselitesafrica.com/7-business-lessons-to-learn-from-johann-rupert/

1 Like

Re: Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! by Dangrace01: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dangrace01:
Nice

Glad you loved it

(1) (Reply)

Is 300-525 Daily Not Small For You? Read These!! / KEDI Paying A Member 3million Naira Plus In One Month? / How To Sell And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.