Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! (240 Views)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Have you ever been in doubt of yourself?

Thinking you're not good enough?

I've got good news for you..

You only need to be ONE step AHEAD for you to share your ideas.

Let me tell you a story...

Once upon a time...

There was a man - a con artist - who has assumed the identities of different people in different occupations to scam people.

He has gone from being a doctor...to an airplane attendant...and so many things...

..and lastly.. until he was finally caught...a Professor.

You're probably like "hahaaa....this same man?" lol�

Yes.... that's how good he was in the game.

In his last stunt...he was a Professor of Advanced Psychology and taught a whole semester without being caught and no complaints whatsoever from the students.

Sounds crazy right...? Yes...it is.

When the authorities finally caught him as they've been after him for his previous stunts...they asked:

"How did you teach a WHOLE semester of Advanced Psychology without knowing anything about the subject before?"

The same question is probably on your mind too.

Guess what his answer was...

it's not what you're thinking....I can tell you that.�

He simply replied: "Oh! it was easy. I just had to read ONE CHAPTER ahead of the students".�

Shocking....right?

And that is the secret to personal and business growth.

Most times....we often feel the need to be perfect before we start going public about ourselves and our business...or to teach people what we know.

I used to think like that also but that changed when I heard this story from Russel Brunson.

YOU ONLY NEED TO BE ONE STEP AHEAD for you to share your ideas.

Whatever you know....there is someone who doesn't know it and needs it so badly.

..and is just waiting for you to say it for his/her life to change.

So start NOW! Start imperfect and find your VOICE.

The world is waiting for you.

Hope this has been helpful? let me know in the comments.

#selfdevelopment #growth

2 Likes

Re: Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! by kumulus(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mmm nice.

1 Like

Re: Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
kumulus:
Mmm nice.

Thank you for reading through.

I hope you find it helpful?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vote Reno Omokri / You Can Earn Up To $300 Daily With Affiliate Marketing / I Will Help You Publish Your Books On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.