Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

In Need Of An Investor And Business Partner for my Plantain Chips production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of An Investor And Business Partner for my Plantain Chips production (315 Views)

How To Start A Successful Plantain Chips Production Business Plan In Nigeria PDF / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / How To Start Plantain Chips Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Investor And Business Partner for my Plantain Chips production by OzymandiasKing: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hello and Good evening

My name is George and I am into food processing and I am in need of an investor and business partner for my plantain chips processing project( this is not your regular chips)

A friend of mine in France shared a wonderful idea with me on making additional flavors to plantain chips rather than the salty and chilli ones. I made some and the reception was massive and it was enough for me to know that the project would be successful. So we would be making improved and regular chips and making some additional flavored alternative (see product representation)

I currently have hectares of plantain farms and contacts of various farmers in the south west who could supply us with raw unripe plantains for the chips production

The amount needed of a start is $10,000 and it would be debt financed with equity model. I am in need of someone who fully understands the market terrain of this country and not a Ponzi minded person who would be seeking for returns in a few months time.

Interested individuals can mail me on adetolageorge93@gmail.com for more robust engagement on this business. I won’t be available to respond to nairaland’s comments.

Thank you in anticipation

Re: In Need Of An Investor And Business Partner for my Plantain Chips production by koning: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2022
You need #5.7 million to produce Plantain chips?!!!!!.

Go and learn how to do business first and then come back. Same chips that are sold for N50 and N100 at traffic jams.

Downright GREEDY or just plain D,umb.
Re: In Need Of An Investor And Business Partner for my Plantain Chips production by OzymandiasKing: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2022
You don’t really have any idea of what all these is all about do you?

You simply are dumb and stupid��‍♂️

You think N5.7M is huge for food processing?

You all live in an illusion

At the same time you are stupid to think we are selling to the road side and also thinking that because it is being sold at the road side then it is not capital intensive!

Such a myopic view and brazenly dumb contribution
��������

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Investor And Business Partner for my Plantain Chips production by OzymandiasKing: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2022
koning:
You need #5.7 million to produce Plantain chips?!!!!!.

Go and learn how to do business first and then come back. Same chips that are sold for N50 and N100 at traffic jams.

Downright GREEDY or just plain D,umb.

You don’t really have any idea of what all these is all about do you?

You simply are dumb and stupid��‍♂️

You think N5.7M is huge for food processing?

You all live in an illusion

At the same time you are stupid to think we are selling to the road side and also thinking that because it is being sold at the road side then it is not capital intensive!

Such a myopic view and brazenly dumb contribution

People like you go about thinking to start an agribusiness you need little or no funds in a country like Nigeria

Very irritating!

You think it’s huge because you don’t have the money

I have been getting mails from serious minded individuals

Get lost

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $10k From Blog And Email Marketing In 2022( Screenshots) / Uk Used Laptops Available For Sale Here In Osogbo / 10 Affiliate Marketing Tips Will Change Your Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.