Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) (35481 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by SimeonOTC(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
Shut the fu** up...

If it had been a crime committed mostly by women, you would have made it a gender thing... Reta*d

Now, you don't wanna admit that Nigerian men are ritualist and kidnappers...

You've been wailing like a pig in heat that you don't wanna have a girl child... Because they all grow to be prostitutes, right? Like your mom? undecided

Then have a skull miner... Drug pusher... Rapists... Kidnapper... Etc...

Zombie!!!..Animal!!
you see how half-witted and myopic you comment?? you so much harbor madness and hatred in you that you no longer reason with your menace of a brain..
what did that nigga actually said wrong that made you foolishly unleash your uncultured madness??

better goan fix yourself..COW! undecided
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by SimeonOTC(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian women, please stop birthing your killers. Remember, selective breeding is the key.

You mean they should stop sleeping with their killers??
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by LastProphet: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lalami3232:
God pls help this little girl to be found hale and hearty. Only God know wetin her family members and friends dey go through now.
When dem go dey barbeque kidnappers and ritualists, some people go dey open mouth say "SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE" blablabla. See eeh, if I mistakenly jam any kidnaper or ritualist wey dem catch, na me go lead the way to barbeque am straight ahead.
Those wey dem catch and handed over to the police, anything good don ever come out from them? I hate hypocrisy ooooo. Hand go touch una one very good day, make una no worry.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "instead of you to join yahoo, go learn web/mobile development"

Jungle justice is the only justice for animals which is what a ritualist is. A ritualist is lower than the lowest animal so they should be treated exactly as such. I'm happy to know there are sensible people like you out there that understand these issues
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Pain(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
ELECTION YEAR !!!
WE MUST RALLY TO KICK OUT THESE OLD FOLKS WITH ARCHAIC BELIEFS
I SWEAR ITS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD>
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Parents should pls guide their children oo! Na election and campaign period be this
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by oilmane(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
daben1:
Ehi Peter has been missing for almost a week now, please if you see her anywhere in Abuja, kindly report to the nearest police station or contact Mr theophilus on 0813 468 4251.. thanks!

Please admin pardon me if I post in the wrong section..

I pray she's found hale and hearty
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
why is it that whenever there is an issue of a missing person it is always a female child? most times, these girls leave their houses just to go and be with a man. why are the ladies like this? to train up a girl child is a very big risk. MAY SHE BE FOUND, AMEN
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by rollandben(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oh God, may she be found alive and healthy. This Corn tree is just so sad. Bad new everyday. God have mercy.
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Aaay: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oh
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
May she be found safely...
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

[s]There are better ways to scold people.. Why call her names[/s]
Use same energy to advice her to quit bringing people's parents here. If she has zero respect for her parents, others are diff. Did u read her comment atall? undecided
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Candidlady: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

Use same energy to advice her to quit bringing people's parents here. If she has zero respect for her parents, others are diff. Did u read her comment atall? undecided

Iread her post and iknow she was off! Fernandez has spoken with her.. On her behalf no vex.. Yakuri da n'allah

Sorry Icancelled your comment
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Iread her post and iknow she was off! Fernandez has spoken with her.. On her behalf no vex.. Yakuri da n'allah

Sorry Icancelled your comment
No probs. I ain't mad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by GoldHorse(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bilabong:
May she be found.
Amen
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by savcy(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Any progress?
Re: Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Midex88(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Any development. Was the girl eventually found

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) / Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.